Hello! AND Thank you!
I get the whole “YELP” venue! I get it. They want you to keep using them as your “GO TO”. So they get snooty when my clients leave a review and it’s not their format or protocol. No problem but I give them to you here.
- Kathy W.
- Raleigh, NC
I am a 51 year old female with chronic constipation,bloating and gas for over ten years. Nothing worked for me,if it did relieve my constipation it was only temporary and caused severe gas and abdominal pain. A coworker told me about Intestinal fitness and recommended that I go. I am on three different medications for depression and anxiety and I am aware this adds to my constipation. What comes along with constipation is fatigue, bloating,gas and toxins throughout the body. Since i have been going to Intestinal Fitness I have felt so much better, less fatigue because I am having regular bowel movements, no bloating and hardley any gas now. I hope to soon get off any medications that are causing a negative affect on my body. I am a true example of how much better you can feel when you rid the body of toxins that are causing so many health problems. I look forward to feeling like a normal person because of Intestinal Fitness. Thank you for all you have done for me and my health. I just have to say if you feel that chronic constipation is just a way of life you are wrong, Intestinal Fitness has given me a positive outlook on how i will live my life.
- Marissa B.
- Chapel Hill, NC
I’m a 21-year-old student who used to suffer from nervousness, anxiety, and fatigue, and I hadn’t had my period in more than two years. I also had recurrent abdominal pain (specifically related to bloating). I was underweight and had low blood pressure. I ignored these problems because I had bowel movements daily, so I assumed there was nothing wrong with what I was doing. However, after receiving several X-rays at the doctor, I learned that I had a severe buildup of waste in my intestines. Their solution was to put me on medications such as Beano to “fix” the problem. This involved taking countless pills all day every day, which was unrealistic and unnecessary (medications are never the answer to our problems!). After several months, my health status had just gotten worse. When I heard about Intestinal Fitness, I was honestly a bit skeptical at first. I had read online articles about the “negative” aspects of colonics (completely false!), but I didn’t really have any other options. First, I need to say that Gabrielle and the Intestinal Fitness staff are AMAZING. Gabrielle is one of the friendliest, nicest, engaging, and educated people I know. She is so genuine and has such a passion for positively impacting the lives of other. Although I was really nervous, she made me feel so comfortable and welcomed during my visit. Throughout my visit, she talked about health-related issues in our society today, as well as things I can do to proactively fight against them. At the same time, I saw so much build up coming out of my system. It’s hard to believe that I was so backed up when I’m relatively young. However, Gabrielle also did an excellent job explaining the importance of colonics, as well as the reasons we all have so much waste (such as unavoidable air pollution). I saw waste coming out of my system from years and YEARS in the past (even though I eat really healthy now, I obviously ate my fair share of candy and fast food as a kid!). I also had an eating disorder for a couple years, so she explained I had likely gotten backed up because of my unhealthy relationship with food (even though I wasn’t eating much of it!). After my first colonics, I felt incredible. I immediately scheduled appointments to come back in the following weeks. Under the guidance of Gabrielle, I set up a plan to get my intestines back in order. She walked me through everything I need to do, and it has worked beautifully. I just finished my 5th colonic and have never felt better. My bloating is almost completely gone, which is incredible in itself. My clothes finally fit normally again, and I have way more energy! I also go to the bathroom easily on a regular basis now (ALOT– 4+ times a day!). At this point, I plan to use Intestinal Fitness for maintenance as needed, but Gabrielle has gotten me to a place where I can live a completely healthy lifestyle as a student. I CANNOT RECOMMENDED INTESTINAL FITNESS ENOUGH!!!! I strongly believe that everyone can benefit from Intestinal Fitness, regardless of age, gender, health status, etc. We all have waste in our bodies just from living– why not address these problems now instead of continuing to let them build up?!?!
- Renae S.
- Raleigh, NC
Lately I’ve been bloated and gassy. Overall I have experienced a a feeling of ‘heaviness’ in my abdomen. Even though I have a movement each and EVERY day I wasn’t prepared for the amount of backed up fecal matter my body released! I poop every day…. but you would never believe it. The amount of feces and old/undigested food that I saw flowing through the tube during the process was shocking. Dr. Gabrielle explained things every step of the way. There’s no need for shame or awkwardness. She is super friendly and has a warm personality. In addition, the space is clean and relaxing. I highly recommend Intestinal Fitness for colon hydrotherapy. You may be surprised what you’re carrying around with you every day!
- Robin B.
- Lorton, VA
Gabrielle and Rebecca: on a scale of 1 to 5 stars, I give you 100*. you have truly changed my life or should I say my intestinal life. Please stop by and talk to these professionals they do know what they are talking about.
I have been Intestinal fitness for about 3 years. Just recently I tried the (refloristation) treatment. THE HEALTHY BACTERIA ENEMA and it really works.
I usually get the foot bath, the sauna, and the colon cleanse + the relforistation treatment.
I LOVE YOU LADIES…………
- Lynn M.
- Morrisville, NC
Intestinal Fitness is the place to go for Colonics, Foot Baths, Massage, and Infrared Sauna. The owners, Gabrielle and Rebecca are absoutely amazing and extremely knowledgable. They go out of their way to make you feel comfortable, answer any questions and provide an amazing experience. Gabrielle is a Naturopathic Doctor and an expert in Colonics. I highly recommend Intestinal Fitness. Lynn
- Rachel B.
- Raleigh, NC
After my first appt, I felt soooo much better. I suffer from fatigue, chronic pain, digestive issues, acne, insomnia, brain fog… I had 3 services: infrared sauna, colonic and ionic detox foot bath. I let go off a lot of toxins that have been making me sick. I lost weight, dark spots on my face lightened, skin was softer, acne got better within a few days, dark circles under my eyes lessened. Finally, treatment that works!
- Edward Y.
- Raleigh, NC
Gabbrielle Rosina Diamate, N. D. Is a very kind lady. She treats you with care and Rebecca sorrell is very kind also. Its a clean office with privacy.
I have been constipated most of my life. I have been having mind fog, Lack of appetite, Gas, Aches and pains, Sinus, Bloated, After I ate I could taste the food as if it would not digest and the constipation got beyond chronicc what ever I took I was not getting relief.
I have had 3 hydrotherapies and 2 ionic foot baths done. I have about 90% improvemwnt and the treatments have hepled out allot. I have had 3 therapies and I the most of everything is better.
My brother John has done the colonics and ionic therapy and has good improvement with just one visit.
The ionic foot bath really works.
- Walid A.
- Goldsboro, NC
I started going to Intestinal Fitness a little over a year ago upon my decision to thoroughly cleanse my body and help my mind to focus better. When I first came, I was greeted with a big smaile and the atmosphere was very soothing and quiet. The place is very clean and cozy, makes you want to stay there the whole day. And on some visits I almost do: I drive all the way from Goldsboro, so I decided I might as well make it a cleansing day, while in Raleigh. So I go for the Ionic Foot bath for 50% off (if done on the same day as colonic), then their luxurious brand-new Far Infra-red Sauna, and finish the day off with a limphatic 2-hour long massage. And it is so worth it! Thats 4-5 hours of cleansing, relaxation and rejuvenation. These people really care that I get the results that I am looking for. They monitor my progress, and depending on what is coming out, they suggest a plan of other cleanses and supplements ( which they have in stock and know a great deal about), for the future best results. I know I want to keep going for a while longer, so I take advantage of their specials: you get 15% off if you pay for 3 visits . That’s what I’ve been doing. Gabi put me on a liver cleanse, so I’ve done that twice already, getting ready for a kidney cleanse. I also get the Aloe Vera juice every time to get even more out of my colonics, since it gets stuff off the intestinal walls much easier. Oh, and Gabi also started to do something new in the colonic sessions: she applies hot stones, and that facilitates the cleanse even further, only she calls it “production”!
- Larrissa A.
- Goldsboro, NC
I am a very health- conscious female, 39 y.o., who decided that detoxification is the only way I can correct such issues like bloating and gas, constipation, problem skin, fatigue, to name just a few. So a year ago, in summer of 2010 I paid a visit to the Intestinal Fitness in Raleigh. I am still coming every 2-3 weeks, from out-of-town (I live in Goldsboro area), because the help I have been getting goes beyond just the colonic therapy sessions. The friendly personnel is very genuine in their goal to help customers like myself to really clean their bodies from poisons, toxins and heavy metals that had been lodged in there since childhood. They are very dilligent in monitoring my progress with how well I am doing and are giving me guidelines with what to do next, depending on what they see my body is releasing, so that I have a plan of sorts, of what we’ll be doing next. They recommend all the natural cures, vitamins and other remedies they know at the moment, and stay up-to-date with all the new natural remedies and supplements that become available. I am very pleased with my accomplishments: my digestion/elimination has improved dramatically, my skin looks healthier and younger, pimples almost non-existant, I also have more energy. I am now doing the liver cleanse they recommended, next will be kidney cleanse.
I also tried their ionic foot spa experience (you can get it at half price if you do it on the same day as your colonic) and saw what came out into the water, and Rebecca told me the body systems that were releasing, she knows it depending on the color of the water. The new addition is this luxurious Thera Sauna room where you get your far infra-red sauna for one hour, and you sweat your toxins out, and it’s not even that hot, but all that time you are sweating bullets. And of course, I had to try out their new massage therapist, Marcus, and his limphatic 2-hour long massage session. This is a rejuvenation experience that I love to treat myself to.
Thank you Gabrielle, Rebecca, Marcus and Josefina!
- Gee Gee M.
- Raleigh, NC
I picked this place because they have the best far infrared sauna booth before my colonic. Sitting in that 135 degrees for 35 minutes “BEFORE” a colonic is the magic bullet that gets more releases on her colonic table! They also have a lymphatic masseuse on staff and the detoxification footbath was next. I research everything and I get all four detox treatments for $220.00. Thats incredible.
I was treated with respect and kindness, the detox center is impeccably clean.
Hello Folks thank you for clicking into this site!
Because half the American population is bound to contract cancer and most cancers are incurable, a just government would do everything in its power to ensure that those diagnosed with cancer would be informed of and encouraged to explore alternatives, provided they made a knowing election once informed of the potential risks and known benefits of each option as compared to the FDA approved treatment. However, that is not the case. For those who seek alternatives to FDA approved treatments and to FDA favored drug manufacturers, the agency has an all too common answer: No (and often “no” without any rational explanation).
The FDA jealously guards its gatekeeper role, whereby drugs are only allowed to be marketed if they have been given FDA approval. As FDA’s Associate Director of the Office of Drug Safety, David J. Graham, has explained, the system for allowing access is corrupt, heavily subject to political influence, and biased in favor of drug company sponsors who have a cozy relationship with the FDA from years of seeking and obtaining drug approvals.
When a patient seeks an experimental drug for a serious or life-threatening condition, an ordeal of extraordinary proportions may confront the person when they are least able, physically and emotionally, to endure it. He or she must contact the drug trial sponsor and obtain the sponsor’s consent for admission to the trial. If the patient does not meet the eligibility criteria for the clinical trial, then the sponsor, not the patient, if convinced of the prudence of admitting the patient must seek the FDA’s consent for a “compassionate use” exemption from the eligibility criteria. That exemption comes in the form of either a “single patient investigational new drug” submission by the sponsor or, if the patient may die imminently, an “emergency investigational new drug” submission (which may be made by phone). FDA political appointees exercise enormous subjective discretion in determining who will be permitted access to a clinical trial of an experimental cancer drug. Although the agency is loath to admit it, denial of the patient’s choice occurs in those instances where the FDA harbors a bias against the sponsor or the treatment. Sometimes that bias is born of good evidence that the clinical trial is fraudulent or that the experimental drug is too dangerous, but it may also be born of an agency effort to ensure that favored regulatees are protected against new or novel cancer treatments of promise from an individual or company not among those having close ties to the agency.
The decision to deny a dying patient access to an experimental drug is an extraordinary exercise of federal power. That horrific decision is made daily by the directors of FDA’s Division of Oncology Products—Drs. Robert Justice and Patricia Keegan, under the direct supervision of the FDA Commissioner, Margaret Hamburg. The FDA has criteria in 21 C.F.R. § 312.305 that limit access, but it exercises considerable discretion in interpreting the criteria, resulting in inconsistent decision making. Repeatedly members of Congress, most notably Congressman Dan Burton from Indiana and Congressman Peter DeFazio from Oregon, have pressured FDA Commissioners to reverse decisions denying access that the Oncology Products Division Directors declared final. While FDA Commissioners protest that their decisions are wholly science based, in fact the subjective criteria and the inconsistencies in decision prove that bias is the norm and that those with political access to the powerful can achieve reversals.
When determining if a patient will be given access to a clinical trial, the FDA considers a few subjective factors. First, it requires that the patient have a “serious or immediately life-threatening disease” that is essentially not treatable with FDA approved drugs and devices. In 21 C.F.R. § 312. 300(b), the FDA reveals the inherent subjectivity in this determination: “Whether a disease or condition is serious is a matter of clinical judgment, based on its impact on such key factors as survival, day-to-day functioning, or the likelihood that the disease if left untreated will progress from a less severe condition to a more serious one.” Next, the FDA evaluates the treatment, again on largely subjective grounds, assessing whether “[t]he potential patient benefit justifies the potential risks of the treatment use and those potential risks are not unreasonable in the context of the disease or condition to be treated.” The FDA then insinuates its anti-competitive bias into the process, deeming even a drug for which clinicians recommend access for the terminally ill be kept from those patients on the basis that allowing the use would “interfere with” potential FDA market approval for the drug or because the FDA deems other drugs under another IND (Investigational New Drug Application) or FDA approved drug protocol available for treatment use.
When the drug sponsor is a large pharmaceutical company having a portfolio of several FDA approved drugs seeks a compassionate use exemption, it is ordinarily granted. The subjective factors are all resolved in the sponsor’s favor. When the drug sponsor lacks that cozy relationship, the FDA often subjectively concludes the treatment to be one with potential risks that are unreasonable or concludes the condition to be one for which FDA approved treatments remain available. It is, of course, always the case that an FDA approved treatment is available for cancer or that another IND by a favored regulatee is available for treatment use. The factor is thus entirely fungible, depending on the political preference of the regulator. Chemotherapy, radiation and surgery are conventionally approved to one extent or another for every cancer. So the FDA may always conclude that an experimental treatment is unwarranted because the patient could receive treatments that are FDA approved instead or could participate in some other IND for the cancer.
The FDA’s political manipulation of the compassionate use process is one of the greatest examples of arbitrary and capricious agency action. It carries with it consequences acceptable to no one but the FDA bureaucrats who administer the program: destruction of patient hope and life. When a director of the Division of Oncology Products decides to deny a terminally ill patient access to an experimental treatment, that interposition of federal power between doctor and patient has profound consequences. Invariably the patient’s last, best hope for cure is removed by force of law, compelling the patient either to leave the country in search of the same or comparable treatments, return to horrific chemotherapy and radiation treatments that will make life unbearable and may hasten death, or resign to die.
Patricia Clarkson’s Story
On June 17, 2011, Patricia Clarkson was diagnosed with Stage III multiple myeloma. Although predicting an individual’s life expectancy is in fact impossible, Patricia’s doctor, like many oncologists and hematologists, make those unscientific predictions. Her doctor told her that she had no more than 4 to 5 years of life left. This common practice is not only unscientific but also cruel in the extreme and contrary to medical ethics because it inflicts injury, often causing the patient diagnosed with cancer to experience a profound loss of hope and a feeling of utter helplessness, conditioning them to accept with resignation whatever treatment regimen is recommended even treatments with lethal side effects. Often patients diagnosed with cancer and given an estimate of time left suffer a loss of the will to live and a diminution in their immune system that hastens death.
Patricia underwent a battery of tests, two MRIs, bone scans, and sophisticated laboratory analyses, all confirming the diagnosis of Stage III multiple myeloma. On June 18, 2011, she was hospitalized for sudden acute kidney failure, but she responded well to treatment and was released on June 21. While hospitalized, she was placed on Velcade, a chemotherapy drug. The Velcade reduced her plasma tumors from 80% to 15%, but she began to experience gastroenterological reactions to the drug and severe pain in her lower back.
She was then given radiation therapy. Her reactions to the Velcade became so severe that her treatment regimen was halted, pending resolution of the reactions. In the interim, one of her oncologists advised that genetic testing revealed that she was missing chromosome 13 and gene p53 (a condition common among 50% of those afflicted with multiple myeloma), which he said would reduce her life expectancy to a year or two. Again, this heartless, unscientific pronouncement only further injured Patricia’s psyche atop the enormous physical suffering she had already experienced.
This oncologist recommended a bone marrow transplant which he said would extend her life one to two years (another unscientific prediction because bone marrow transplants in these circumstances are notoriously unsuccessful). Fortunately, Patricia did her own research on bone marrow transplantation and decided that the length of hospital stay, risk of complications, and likely need for more than one transplantation surgery made it a foolish option.
In late November 2011, convinced that there was no conventional option that offered her any hope and that each option given her would come with greater physical disability and pain, decreasing, not increasing, her life expectancy, Patricia began looking for non-conventional alternatives. Having discussed the matter with trusted friends, she became convinced that she might benefit from receiving antineoplastons, a non-toxic, experimental drug discovered over thirty years ago by medical researcher Dr. Stanislaus Burzynski. One of those friends, Mary Jo Siegel, was diagnosed twenty years before with non-Hodgkins lymphoma and was pronounced cured following receipt of the antineoplastons treatment. Patricia traveled to Houston to meet Dr. Burzynski. He regretfully informed her that the FDA had ruled that it would not grant any additional compassionate use exemptions for patients to receive his antineoplatons, even though the FDA had approved numerous exemptions in 2011. After conducting a physical exam and evaluating the test results, Dr. Burzynski recommended that Patricia take sodium phenylbutyrate along with the chemotherapy drug Revlimid until such time as a better option became available. Her local oncologist acknowledged Patricia’s decision to work with Dr. Burzynski, but refused to affiliate with him or provide local medical support, apparently for fear of FDA retaliation against her and her clinic.
Informed that the FDA could only be persuaded to lift its ban on Burzynski’s treatment if enough political pressure were brought to bear, Patricia contacted her member of Congress, Jerry McNerney. In December McNerney’s aides sent Erik Laughner, a consumer safety officer in the FDA’s Division of Oncology Products, a letter requesting a compassionate exemption for Patricia. The request was denied. The FDA offered no explanation for its denial. Patricia then turned to Senator Diane Feinstein for help. She wrote to the Senator and asked her to urge the FDA to permit participation in the Burzynski clinical trial. Senator Feinstein’s staff sent a letter to the FDA on December 14. On January 6, 2012, the FDA responded with a conclusory denial, reciting that it was aware of no data supporting “the use of antineoplaston therapy as a potentially safe and effective treatment for multiple myeloma.”
Patricia then met with Senator Feinstein’s aides and provided them with more details supporting her request for access to the Burzynski treatment. Dan Morrison of Senator Feinstein’s office later informed Patricia that he did not receive any response to his last inquiry to the FDA. He had no options to give Patricia other than encouraging her to contact the FDA directly by phone (a dead end given that FDA refuses to speak with patients about its compassionate use decisions; it only speaks to its regulatees, the clinical trial sponsors) or send a letter to the White House.
For Patricia Clarkson, the need for access to Dr. Burzynski’s antineoplastons is acute. Because political influence plays such an important part in this sordid business of convincing the FDA to permit a dying person freedom of choice,
I urge those who read these words to correspond with the FDA and with their members of Congress to demand that FDA Commissioner Hamburg act now to reverse the FDA’s decision to deny Patricia Clarkson antineoplastons treatment. You may register your complaint with Commissioner Margaret Hamburg at the following email address: Margaret.Hamburg@ fda.hhs.gov. You should also ask Congressman Darrell Issa, Chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, to demand that Commissioner Hamburg reverse her the denial of treatment. You can reach him on Twitter (@DarrellIssa). You should also ask Congressman Dan Burton, member of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, to intervene on Patricia’s behalf. You can reach him on Twitter (@RepDanBurton).
The war on cancer has become a war dominated by “friendly fire,” where the medical troops fighting the battle more often than not kill the civilian patients they are supposed to protect. It is a war we have lost yet continue to wage using the same failed methods. It is a war the federal government allows to be waged by those with political influence but not by those without that influence who nevertheless have discovered treatments that hold out promise. It is a very corrupt and inhumane war.
Jonathan W. Emord is a constitutional and administrative lawyer in Washington, D.C. The author of The Rise of Tyranny and Global Censorship of Health Information, he has defeated the FDA in federal court eight times. He is a weekly columnist for both the Newswithviews.com and the American Justice column in USA Today Magazine. He is consulted regularly by the national media on government regulation, appearing on the nationally syndicated radio program Coastto- Coast AM, was recently interviewed by John Stossel on The Stossel Show (http:// www.foxbusiness.com/on-air/stossel/ blog/2011/11/08/fda-kills) and can be heard on the Christian Broadcasting Network, among media outlets. For more information visit www.Emord.org.
We appreciate you folks!
Whatever you need to know about coffee enemas..
“Coffee enemas have long been in use. In a case report in the Pacific Medical and Surgical Journal in December 1866, M.A. Cachot, MD, described successful use of a coffee enema to treat a child dying from an accidental poisoning. (5)
Articles from the late 1800s reported that coffee enemas were helpful in post-operative care; (6) at a medical meeting in 1896, Dr. W.J. Mayo, one of the founders of the Mayo Clinicmentioned coffee enemas as a routine part of care for patients after abdominal surgery. (7) Coffee enemas were listed as a stimulant and as a treatment for shock in medical and nursing textbooks in the early 1900s. (1;8)
In an extensive 1941 article in Uruguayan Medical, Surgical and Specialization Archives, Dr. Carlos Stajano described immediate improvement in near-terminal patients after coffee enemas, including a patient with cocaine intoxication and a patient with post-operative shock. (9) He elaborated on his extensive experience with coffee enemas in post-operative management and made a plea for their continued use.” – Helping The Body Detoxify by Linda L. Isaacs, M.D.
Why in the world would someone want to take coffee in an enema? I asked this question over 30 years ago when Dr. William Kelley, DDS, suggested, as part of his cancer regimen, that I do daily coffee enemas. In spite of skepticism, I went ahead with them. When I got over the initial feelings of disgust, messiness and other resistance, I quickly saw the benefits of coffee enemas.
WHAT IS A COFFEE ENEMA?
Definitions. Technically, a coffee enema should be described as:
1. Hydrotherapy. This means the therapeutic use of water for healing the body in some way. In this case, water is used to wash out the colon and deliver a coffee solution to the body through the rectum. Its effect is very different from drinking coffee, as explained later in this article.
2. A coffee implant. This means that one implants or applies the coffee herb into the colon.
3. A retention enema. The procedure is to retain the coffee mixture for 15 minutes, or perhaps a little longer. Retaining the coffee solution is necessary for its proper absorption and effects.
4. Dialysis. Dialysis, in this context, means a forced or artificial method to enhance detoxification.
WHY COFFEE ENEMAS?
We live in a toxic world. Never has planet earth been as polluted as it is today. The levels of some toxic metals are over a thousand times greater than ever before in history. These metals include lead, mercury, cadmium, arsenic, aluminum and nickel. However, there are others commonly found in our food air and water such as uranium, beryllium, bismuth, antimony, zirconium, gadolinium, tin and others, as well.
In addition, the earth is contaminated with over 100,000 toxic chemicals, with more produced every day! For example, the laws of most nations permit the addition of over 3000 chemicals in our food. Pesticides and herbicides are another group of toxic chemicals that are found in our water supplies and in many foods.
The widespread and often overuse of medical prescriptions and over-the-counter drugs adds over a thousand more toxic chemicals to our bodies, especially in the Western world. These include surgical anesthetics, dental anesthetics such as novacaine, vaccine preservatives and stray viruses, and many other poisons used routinely today in the medical profession.
The use of recreational drugs such as cigarettes, heroin, cocaine, Ecstacy, methamphetamines and the cadmium-containing drug, marijuana, just adds much more toxicity to our already-burdened bodies.
Drug residues often remain in the body for decades. I know this to be true because our clients report tasting, smelling, and experiencing the effects of these drugs many years after taking them, during what are called purification reactions or retracings.
The cumulative and combined effects of this toxic assault on our bodies has not been studied sufficiently, at all. However, their presence is associated with ALL major diseases of the 21stcentury. According the United States Environmental Protection Agency, toxic chemicals and toxic metals constitute a great threat to our health. Fortunately, great progress has been made in the past 50 years or so to limit them in America. However, much more needs to be done. To say that this is the century of toxicity is no exaggeration. The coffee enema is one method, and a powerful one, to help with this problem.
In addition to removing toxins from the body, coffee enemas can:
Ø Clean and heal the colon
Ø Detoxify the liver and colon and help rebuild the liver.
Ø Reduce many types of pain.
Ø Help eliminate many parasites.
Ø Reduce and get rid of many symptoms of general toxicity. Since toxicity is the cause of dozens of common symptoms from arthritis to cancer, coffee enemas help with many, if not most diseases and conditions.
Ø Help with depression, confusion, and general nervous tension.
Ø Increase mental clarity, improve energy levels, increase joy and happiness, improve digestion, and reduce anger.
Ø Enable clients to get through difficult healing and purification reactions.
Ø At least three dozen clients have confided to me “coffee enemas saved my life”.
I have recommended coffee retention enemas to more than thirty thousand people. I have yet to hear about horrible side effects of any kind, although the procedure is somewhat inconvenient, especially at first. Most people get used to it quickly. The coffee retention enema is really quite simple, very safe when done properly, highly effective, able to be done in the privacy of your home, and inexpensive. The use of a bidet toilet attachment can make cleanup easier and better, as well.
Daily coffee enemas are now a central part of all nutritional balancing programs. Dr. Eck did not include them in his original nutritional balancing programs, although he was well aware of the value of coffee enemas for healing.
HISTORY OF THE COFFEE ENEMA
Ancient history of enemas. Healers have recommended enemas for thousands of years. A colorful description of an enema is found in the Dead Sea scrolls. These documents, found recently in the State of Israel near the Dead Sea, date back at least 2000 years to the time of Jesus. According to the scrolls, the master Jesus used these methods to perform his miracles of healing:
“Think not that it is sufficient that the angel of water embrace you outwards only. I tell you truly, the uncleanness within is greater by much than the uncleanness without. And he who cleanses himself without, but within remains unclean, is like to tombs that outwards are painted fair, but are within full of all manner of horrible uncleannesses and abominations. So I tell you truly, suffer the angel of water to baptize you also within, that you may become free from all your past sins, and that within likewise you may become as pure as the river’s foam sporting in the sunlight.
“Seek, therefore, a large trailing gourd, having a stalk the length of a man; take out its inwards and fill it with water from the river which the sun has warmed. Hang it upon the branch of a tree, and kneel upon the ground before the angel of water, and suffer the end of the stalk of the trailing gourd to enter your hinder parts, that the water may flow through all your bowels. Afterwards rest kneeling on the ground before the angel of water and pray to the living God that he will forgive you all your past sins, and pray the angel of water that he will free your body from every uncleanness and disease. Then let the water run out from your body, that it may carry away from within it all the unclean and evil-smelling things of Satan.
And you shall see with your eyes and smell with your nose all the abominations, and uncleannesses which defiled the temple of your body; even all the sins which abode in your body, tormenting you with all manner of pains. I tell you truly, baptism with water frees you from all of these. Renew your baptizing with water on every day of your fast, till the day when you see that the water which flows out of you is as pure as the river’s foam. Then betake your body to the coursing river, and there in the arms of the angel of water render thanks to the living God that he has freed you from your sins. And this holy baptizing by the angel of water is: Rebirth unto the new life. For your eyes shall henceforth see, and your ears shall hear. Sin no more, therefore, after your baptism, that the angels of air and of water may eternally abide in you and serve you evermore.”
Ancient history of coffee. The coffee bean and plant have been part of herbal medicine, folk medicine and shamanic healing for years. According to some historians, coffee originally came from Ethiopia. Then it was introduced into the Middle East, then to Europe, and it was introduced into the Americas in the 18th century.
It was known as a potent liver remedy, and given particularly to the elderly and to those who were infirm or ill in the liver. This is important because today almost everyone has a toxic liver. The reason is the proliferation of toxic metals and toxic chemicals throughout the planet due mainly to industrialization and burning of fossil fuels.
Modern history of coffee enemas. Some of the following was extracted from an article in Healing Newsletter, NL#13, May-June, 1986. By Gar Hildenbrand:
“The coffee enema may have been first used in modern Western nations as a pain reliever. As the story goes, during World War I nurses kept coffee pots on the stove all day long. Battle surgeons and others drank it to stay awake while working horrendously long hours. Enema bags hung around as some patients needed help moving their bowels.
Pain medications were in short supply. Doctors were forced to save the pain drugs for surgical procedures, with little or none for follow-up after surgery. When surgical patients woke up from operations without the benefit of further morphine injections, they would scream in pain and agony from the surgery. They were also constipated from the anesthesia drugs.
As the story goes, one day a nurse was preparing an enema for constipation. Instead of fetching water for the enema, she accidentally dumped some cool coffee into the patient’s enema bag, undid the release clamp, and into the patient it flowed. ”I’m not in so much pain,” the poor soldier said. The nurse took notice, and thus began the use of coffee enemas to help control pain.”
Indeed, until about 1984, the coffee enema procedure was listed in the famous Merck Manual, which is used as a handbook by physicians the world over.
DRS. GERSON, KELLEY, GONZALES, AND OTHERS
Drs. Gerson and Kelley. The man who popularized coffee enemas more than any other in modern times was Max Gerson, MD, author of A Cancer Therapy – Results of 50 Cases (1958). Dr. Gerson pioneered nutritional therapy for cancer and other diseases with amazing results. His therapy combined coffee enemas with a special diet, juices and a few other nutritional supplements. The enemas were an integral part of the therapy. He found that to heal his patients of cancer, he had to stop their pain medication, as it damaged their already weak livers. Coffee enemas, up to 6 per day, would stop the pain without a need for drugs. They also enabled the body to absorb and digest tumor tissue and eliminate it safely, an important stumbling block in natural cancer therapies. Dr. Gerson’s method is offered today at several clinics, most of which are in Mexico.
William Donald Kelley, DDS. In 1968 Dr. Kelley, was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. He carefully researched natural cancer therapies, and evolved a very effective natural approach that used coffee enemas. He wrote about their benefits and importance in a small book entitled One Answer To Cancer (1969, 1999).
Harold Manner, PhD. Dr. Manner was another pioneer in natural cancer therapy who highly recommended the use of the coffee enema as part of his therapy for cancer.
Nicholas Gonzales, MD. Dr. Gonzales studied under Dr. Kelley and offers the Kelley metabolic cancer therapy. It includes the use of coffee enemas, and it is quite successful in many cases.
COFFEE, A REMARKABLE HERB
“I just had my first coffee enema. UNBELIEVABLE. Just after the first session, I felt a sense of fresh air all over and my breathing was deeper. A constant pressure that I felt on my back at the location of the liver got immediately better. The racing thoughts were replaced with a quiet mind. I felt relaxed and a sense of peacefulness. I hadn’t sung in months; but I suddenly found myself singing. Doc, I felt so good that I wanted to have a second session immediately and had to restrain myself. I hope it is not addictive because now you couldn’t pay me to stop. It is quite effective!! The only thing is I am obviously very seriously dehydrated because a lot of it didn’t come out.”-Lynn R.
WHAT IS COFFEE?
Coffee is a seed of a tropical fruited bush or small tree. It is found all over the world, although it grows best in certain tropical climates, and often does best on the sides of mountains that face away from the sun. This makes it harder to cultivate with machines, as they may not be able to be used on sloping ground.
Most coffee is grown in South America, Hawaii, China and other parts of Asia, although some is grown in Africa, as well. The best is often from South America just due to the soil conditions.
Important issues concerning the growing and processing of the coffee beans are:
1. Organically grown. Coffee, as with every crop, can contain pesticide residues. For this reason, I suggest an organically grown coffee, of which there are many available.
2. Proper fermentation. Once the beans are harvested and the shells removed, the beans are allowed to ferment, usually in the same area where they are grown. This must be done properly to remove certain toxins from the beans. If it is not done properly, it will affect the flavor and safety of the coffee beans.
3. Roasting. Coffee is an oily seed of a fruit. When roasted, the oils in the coffee beans emerge. Roasting must be done properly to also eliminate some toxic substances. This is one reason I do not recommend for everyone the very lightly roasted SA Wilson Enema Coffee, as it is not roasted enough, in my view. This causes it to have more caffeine, which is probably okay, but it also allows other substances to remain in the coffee.
4. Rancidity. After roasting, the coffee is packaged and send to the marketplace. Some coffee becomes rancid in this process, as it contains polyunsaturated oils. This makes the coffee somewhat irritating, and often harder to hold inside the colon. The coffee brand called ‘bullet-proof coffee’ claims to avoid this problem completely by careful handling of the coffee.
THE BEST COFFEE FOR ENEMAS
One can use any regular, caffeinated, non-instant coffee for coffee enemas. However, here are my suggestions for the best coffee:
1. Many coffees from around the world are excellent. There is plenty to choose from. If possible, I suggest a South American coffee, although others may be fine, as well.
2. A medium or dark roast. I suggest a medium or dark roast coffee for most people. Research in Molecular Nutrition & Food Research found that dark roast coffee restored blood levels of the antioxidants vitamin E and glutathione more effectively than light roast coffee. The dark roast also led to a significant body weight reduction in pre-obese volunteers, whereas the light roast did not.
Separate research also showed that dark roast coffee produces more of a chemical called N-methylpyridinium. This chemical is produced during the roasting process, and the darker the roast, the more N-methylpyridinium it contains.
Caffeine levels vary depending on the degree of roasting of the coffee. Darker roasts often contain less caffeine than lighter roasts.
Some authorities suggest a light roast coffee, or golden coffee such as the “enema coffee” sold by S.A. Wilson in Canada. It is much more yin, which is not desirable. Light roast coffee also contains a toxin that I do not believe should be there. Roasting the coffee more gets rid of this yin toxin. The light roasted coffee may be somewhat easier to use for some people, but it is not best, in my view.
3. A non-oily coffee is probably best. Some coffee beans are quite oily, while other coffees are quite dry. I suggest using one that is drier, not oily. The reason is that the oil is often rancid, adding a toxin to the coffee.
4. Less moldy coffee is best. This is hard to identify. A more costly brand of coffee called “upgraded coffee” is sold at www.bulletproofexec.com that claims to be mold-free. Some who have difficulty with the enemas report doing better with this brand of coffee, while for many people the brand does not seem to matter as much.
5. Organically grown is likely best. Coffees often have pesticides on them. Organically grown coffee may have fewer pesticide residues, and this is beneficial.
COFFEE AS A BEVERAGE
A cup of coffee a day is generally acceptable. However, coffee is irritating to the stomach, and I do not recommend drinking it. It is very different from a coffee enema. Drinking coffee has some of the same effects as the coffee enema. It is a diuretic and can help with constipation. However, constipation disappears with a proper diet and plenty of water to drink. I do not recommend drinking coffee because it is somewhat toxic, and not effective for detoxification.
Avoid strong coffees. Excessive caffeine is not helpful for the body at all, and just acts as a CNS stimulant. For this reason, the recent habit in the West of drinking very strong coffees such as cappuccino, expresso and lattes tends to be harmful and quite irritating.
The habit derives from the old Turkish style of making coffee so strong it is almost like drinking mud. Those who do this are not healthy, and the caffeine and other toxins in the coffee build up in the liver and elsewhere, damaging health. The nervous system can be eventually harmed badly by this habit.
EFFECTS OF COFFEE ENEMAS
“In general, coffee enemas are an important tool for physicians who try to detoxify the body. This is not to say they are a panacea. They certainly require more research. But coffee enemas are serious business: their potential should be explored by good research – not mined for cheap shots at alternative medicine or derisively dismissed as yet another crackpot fad.” – Ralph Moss, PhD.
Coffee enemas are helpful to heal most health conditions. This occurs because of the many health benefits of this procedure. Not only are the following effects extremely beneficial, but the combination of these effects is even more powerful.
EFFECTS OF COFFEE ENEMAS ON THE COLON
Coffee applied rectally has the following properties. There is some overlap among these effects:
1. An astringent. This is an herbal property that means it peels the top layer of skin or mucous membrane. This is helpful for some healing, as the top layer of skin or mucous membrane is often ready to come off anyway, and is loaded with toxins. So it is like cleaning the surface layer of the mucous membrane of the colon and perhaps the liver, as well.
2. Mechanical cleansing. The enema mechanically washes out the colon, removing toxic substances, and often nests of parasites, bacteria, yeast colonies, and other debris.
Enemas also stimulate the colon slightly by dilating it a little, and often by altering its temperature somewhat – either making it a little hotter or a little colder.
Another mechanical effect is to increase peristalsis and cause the colon to become active, emptying its contents more completely.
Repeated enemas, especially accompanied by colon massage, helps remove impacted feces and food residues, which is common. Certain food items, especially white, refined flour, can turn hard in the colon and stick to its walls.
Repeat enemas also help clean out so-called ‘pockets’ or diverticuli in the colon. These are slight expansions or dilations in the wall of the colon of most adults that trap food particles, bacteria and often harbor parasitic organisms such as worms, yeasts and others.
Many clients report that upon beginning coffee enemas, they notice either crawling or dead creatures that show up in the toilet when they release their coffee enemas.
Our clients also report that their colonoscopies, after using daily coffee enemas for a few years, revealed amazingly clean and healthy-looking colons. One client, age 79, was told by his doctor that his colon was so clean he never needed to return for another colonoscopy.
Dr. Peter Lechner, who conducted a trial of the Gerson cancer therapy in the post-surgical treatment of metastasized colorectal cancers under the aegis of the Landeskrankenhaus of Graz, Austria, reported in 1984, “Coffee enemas have a definite effect on the colon which can be observed with an endoscope.”
3. Enemas, in general, and the coffee enema in particular, can help stimulate, balance and clear many reflex points that run from the colon segments to every organ and tissue of the body. This is not well known, but is true. Below is a diagram of the colon segments and reflexes that connect the colon with the rest of the body. The practical application of this fact is that a problem in a particular part of the colon, such as the ascending colon, can cause a serious disorder elsewhere in the body through a type of reflex or resonance effect. This is considered controversial and strange. However, Bernard Jensen, in his book entitled The Science And Practice Of Iridology, documents this idea with case histories, including flat-plate x-rays of the colon.
Figure 1. Colon reflex points
1. Anti-oxidant effects. Singlet oxygen atoms cause oxidation in the body tissues. An example of oxidation occurs when a bite is taken from an apple and the surface turns brown. This also occurs inside our bodies and is very damaging.
Coffee contains powerful anti-oxidant chemicals that prevent oxidation. These are particularly helpful for the liver, which is highly susceptible to oxidant damage. Unlike other antioxidants such as vitamin C, alpha lipoic acid and vitamin E, the antioxidants in coffee are far more yang in Chinese medical terminology. This is a great advantage today because the bodies are already too yin and adding more yin antioxidants makes the problem much worse. Some day, doctors will realize this problem and will stop recommending so many anti-oxidants, perhaps recommending coffee enemas instead.
A nutritional balancing program and coffee retention enemas reduce the need for antioxidants because the program removes oxidant sources. These include certain minerals such as iron, copper, manganese and aluminum, among others. These are described in detail in the article entitled Iron, Manganese and Aluminum – The Amigos.
2. Increased pH or alkalinity of the entire intestinal tract. This is due to enhanced bile flow, most likely. Increasing the alkalinity of the small intestine makes it much less hospitable for parasites. It also helps destroy many other types of infections in the small and large intestines. This can help improve the quality of the flora of the intestines and reduce dysbiosis or improper bugs in the intestines.
3. Palmitic acids. In the late 1970s and early 1980s, researchers in the lab of Lee Wattenberg identified salts of palmitic acids (kahweol and cafestol palmitate) in coffee. These act as potent enhancers of glutathione S-transferase which is an important enzyme in the liver. It is part of a major detoxification system that catalyzes the binding of many toxins from the blood stream to the sulfhydryl group of glutathione. For this reason, the glutathione S-transferase system is an important mechanism to get rid of cancer causing chemicals.
Adding coffee beans to the diets of mice enhanced glutathione S-transferase 600% in the liver and 700% in the small bowel. A similar stimulation by coffee of glutathione S-transferase in humans is probable.
Dr. Max Gerson, MD, a major proponent of the use of coffee enemas, wrote that:
“Heubner and Meyer of Goettingen University, Germany had shown in animal models that rectal administration of caffeine would dilate bile ducts and promote bile flow. Theophylline and theobromine, major constituents of coffee, dilate blood vessels and counter inflammation of the gut.
The palmitates of coffee enhance glutathione S-transferase, which is responsible for the removal of many toxins from the blood. Finally, the water in the enema stimulates peristalsis or the movement of toxic substances from the duodenum or upper intestine, through the intestine, and out through the rectum.”
4. Caffeine effects. Caffeine is a mild central nervous stimulant, but not as toxic as most stimulants. Its effects include,
dilation of the bile ducts. The editors of Physiological Chemistry and Physics stated, “caffeine enemas cause dilation of bile ducts, which facilitates excretion of toxic cancer breakdown products by the liver and dialysis of toxic products from blood across the colonic wall.”
This property of caffeine, when administered rectally, is called a choleretic. A choleretic is a substance that increases bile flow. While other agents classed as choleretics increase bile flow from the liver, most do little to enhance detoxifying enzyme systems, and they do not ensure the passage of bile from the intestines out the rectum. Bile is normally reabsorbed up to 9 or 10 times before working its way out the intestines in feces.
The enzyme enhancing ability of the coffee enema is unique among choleretics. Because it does not allow as much reabsorption of toxic bile by the liver across the gut wall, it is a powerful means of detoxifying the blood stream through existing enzyme systems in the liver and small bowel. Because clinical practice has shown coffee enemas to be well tolerated by patients when used as frequently as every four hours, the coffee enema may be viewed as one of the most effective and interesting choleretics in the medical literature.
5. A wonderful “kick starter” for the entire digestive tract. This is a somewhat esoteric concept. However, some remedies and procedures are able to cause a yang or contracting effect that activates an area of the body while causing few adverse effects, when done in moderation. Coffee in the rectum is one of the best procedures to kick start or “crank” the digestive system, in particular. (This is like cranking a gasoline engine, which one does every time one starts an automobile).
Other “crankers” or yang stimulants include supplements and herbs such as trimethylglycine, turmeric, garlic, cayenne and ginseng. I do not recommend ginseng because all of it is toxic today.
6. Nutritional effects – selenium. Coffee contains a very desirable form of selenium needed by almost everyone today. Few foods contain this particularly necessary compound, which is not well-absorbed by mouth, but is better absorbed through the rectum. This is a primary reason for the enzymatic activity of coffee upon liver detoxification pathways. This needs to be researched further, as I do not have more confirmation of this fact other than our observations.
7. Nutritional effects – zinc. Coffee also contains a small amount of an important zinc compound. Once again, it is very needed today, and is not well absorbed by mouth, but is better absorbed rectally. This needs to be researched further, as I do not have more confirmation of this fact other than our observations.
8. Coffee antidotes or neutralizes many harmful vibrations or frequencies of illness in the body. This unusual trait of coffee, not shared by other herbs or remedies, is very well known in the science of homeopathy. Patients are often told by homeopathic doctors never to drink coffee. The coffee can negate the effects of many vibrational remedies, including homeopathic remedies.
This is a very important reason for using coffee enemas. The coffee seems able to clear a wide range of harmful subtle energies in the human system in a way that no other plant or animal substance can do. Repeated use of the coffee implant clears these vibrational frequencies at deeper and deeper levels each time the procedure is used. These energies definitely affect our health, although they are quite subtle. For more information about some problems of vibrational frequencies on the body, please read Psychotronics on this website.
9. In acupuncture terms, coffee enemas enhance the liver meridian and balance the large intestine meridian. In the science of acupuncture, restoring health depends upon balancing about a dozen energy channels or meridians that run up and down the body. Introducing water and coffee into the colon weakens or inhibits the large intestine meridian somewhat. This tends to enhance the liver meridian, according to acupuncture theory.
Commonly, the liver is weak and the large intestine meridian is over stimulated or overactive due to the presence of toxins in the large bowel. Even if it is not overactive, the effect of the coffee enema, in terms of acupuncture meridians, is to enhance the energy of the liver/gall bladder meridian to some degree.
10. Protection against toxins in coffee. Coffee contains some toxic metals such as lead and cadmium, and some toxic alkaloids. Also, ground coffee may be somewhat rancid, as it contains polyunsaturated oils that can quickly become rancid. However, from our experience, when taken by rectum, these toxins are not absorbed nearly as much as when the coffee is taken orally.
This occurs because the colon is designed to absorb nutrients, while filtering out and leaving behind toxic substances inside the colon. In fact, a healthy colon is quite amazing in its ability to absorb nutrients while protecting the body from a wide variety of toxic substances. This is the reason why drinking coffee is somewhat toxic, but coffee used in an enema is much less so. In fact, we have seen very little toxicity from repeated coffee retention enemas, while those who drink coffee regularly exhibit some toxicity from the beverage.
11. Promotes downward motion. Retaining this enema for 15 minutes or so forces one’s attention downward. Two reasons for this are 1) the presence of a significant amount of water in the colon, and 2) the need to keep the anal sphincter shut tightly.
Moving energy downward toward the pelvic floor and feet is extremely therapeutic. It assists with grounding and centering, but it does much more than this. It is a powerful healing method all by itself. This is a complex topic. For more information please read Downward-Moving Energy And Healing on this site.
12. Yang effect. Most people’s bodies today are too yin, in Chinese medical terms, especially those who are old or sick. Yin means cold, expanded and today it also means ill. A problem with most medicines and natural remedies such as vitamins and herbs is that they make the body even more yin.
In contrast, coffee is a more yang substance, even though it grows in tropical climates. It becomes much more yang when roasted thoroughly and boiled for 12-13 minutes only. This also gets rid of some of the caffeine, a yin substance (although some caffeine is necessary for the desired effects). The yang quality of coffee is a great advantage of this procedure over other herbal, natural and medical methods for cleansing the liver and colon.
The yang effect is due to a combination of the nutritional factors in coffee, and its ability to remove yin toxins from the body such as toxic metals and toxic chemicals. To learn more about this vital subject, please read Yin and Yang Healing and Yin Disease on this website.
13. Sympathetic nervous system relaxation. Coffee enemas help relax the sympathetic or fight-or-flight nervous system. Many people report this. This may seem odd, since coffee contains caffeine, which is a stimulant.
Possible reasons for relaxation of the sympathetic nervous system include: 1) stimulation of two important parasympathetic organs, the liver and the large intestine, 2) nutrients in the coffee, 3) removal of irritating toxins from the body rapidly and thoroughly, and 4) the relaxing downward motion of energy. To learn more about the sympathetic nervous system and its importance, please read Autonomic Nervous System Balancing on this website.
14. Improved hydration. While it may seem minor, this can be a major benefit of coffee retention enemas. Many people are quite dehydrated today. Common reasons for dehydration are 1) not drinking enough water, 2) drinking incorrect types of water such as reverse osmosis water, which does not appear to hydrate the body well, and 3) ingesting substances that tend to dehydrate the body. These include all sugars, all fruit, caffeine and alcohol.
The addition of several cups of water in the enema improves this serious, but sometimes difficult to identify situation. Improved dehydration also greatly enhances detoxification of the body and overall health. For more on this subject, please read Hydration on this site.
15. Improves activity of the energy centers. As energy moves downward it helps all of the energy centers or chakras, a Sanskrit word, to become more active and become more balanced.
16. Reduced autointoxication. Autointoxication is the production of toxins within the body, usually due to the action of bacteria and yeasts upon partially digested food. Most is the result of fermentation or rotting (putrefaction) and a lot of it occurs in people’s large intestines. This can cause gas, bloating and foul smelling stools. However, even if it causes no symptoms, it damages health significantly, in some cases.
By cleaning the colon of yeasts, parasites and other pathogenic organisms, and by increasing the bile flow, coffee enemas greatly reduce autointoxication.
17. Assisting the lymphatic system. Coffee enemas can greatly assist lymphatic drainage that occurs in the Peyer’s patches. These are extremely important lymph glands located along certain areas of the small intestine. Although the coffee solution does not reach this far, the coffee enema appears to assist the Peyer’s patches due to reflex effects described later in this article.
18. Reduced congestion of the internal organs. An effect of the caffeine and the astringent action of the coffee appear to help reduce congestion in the liver and elsewhere.
19. Reducing the density of the body. Toxic metals in excess and other poisons in the body actually increase its density. Removing toxic metals and some toxic chemicals decreases the density of the body. This is helpful for healing.
20. Assisting the chain. This is a more esoteric concept and I will not discuss it here for that reason. For more on this topic, please read the article entitled The Chain on this site.
21. Yeast and other parasite elimination from the colon. This may require repeated enemas and perhaps more water. This is a wonderful benefit for some people whose colons are full of yeast. For this to occur, one must do several coffee enemas back to back, putting in a total of about 2 quarts of water into the colon. It helps to rub the colon area of the abdomen vigorously to get the water to penetrate into the pockets of the colon to dislodge the yeast organisms. Adding some crushed garlic to the enema water may help this a little by a chemical mechanism. For more on this important topic, please read Candida Albicans on this site.
22. Improving the skin. The body must eliminate poisons somehow. If the colon is not working well, the body must use alternative elimination channels. One of these is the skin. This causes skin eruptions including dermatitis, acne, eczema, psoriasis and perhaps other types of skin eruptions. The skin must compensate for inadequate elimination through the liver and colon. Coffee enemas assist the skin by restoring elimination through the liver and colon.
23. A form of quiet discipline and a concentration exercise. This may seem odd, but just lying down and holding the anal sphincter closed for 15 or so minutes is a form of concentration exercise that teaches discipline, relaxation, coordination and other mental traits that are helpful for most people.
Different from drinking coffee. The intestine has two circulatory systems attached to it. One system supplies the intestines with blood for maintenance of the intestinal tissues. The other system is called the portal system. It is a critical body system that draws all of the absorbed nutrients from the intestines and sends them directly to the liver.
In other words, when you eat food, it does not go into the bloodstream, as everyone thinks. Only a tiny part of it does, which is the nutrients that are absorbed in the mouth, esophagus and stomach. All the rest of the nutrients go into the portal system and go to the liver, not the general bloodstream. Here, the nutrients are further processed by the liver before entering the main blood stream.
So when coffee is introduced into the colon, it is absorbed directly into the liver through the colon wall. Coffee has a special affinity for the liver, and moving it there from the colon is very different than sending it to the liver by drinking it. When coffee is ingested by mouth, many of its herbal properties are destroyed.
Coffee taken by mouth acts mainly as a stimulant, laxative, and perhaps a smooth muscle relaxant. One cup of regular coffee daily is okay for most people, but not recommended, and more is harmful.
EQUIPMENT USED FOR COFFEE ENEMAS
“Doctors at the University of Minnesota showed that coffee administered rectally stimulates an enzyme system in the liver called glutathione S-transferase by 600%-700% above normal activity levels. This enzyme reacts with free radicals (which cause cell damage) in the bloodstream and makes them inert. These neutralized substances become dissolved in the bile, are released through the bile flow from the liver and gallbladder, and are excreted through the intestinal tract.” - Scientific Basis of Coffee Enemas, The Gerson Institute.
Basic equipment required for coffee enemas are either an enema bag or enema bucket. One could use a fleet enema bottle, but this may not hold enough coffee solution. One could also use a colonic irrigation machine if it is designed to administer substances other than water. This chapter discusses the advantages and disadvantages of each kind of enema equipment.
BUCKETS – PLASTIC AND STAINLESS
Some people prefer enema buckets to bags. A reason for this is cleanliness. Since the buckets are open at the top they can be thoroughly cleaned. The plastic bucket is less expensive but may hold on to more bacteria. Both are very good. The stainless steel bucket is more expensive.
Figure 2. A stainless steel enema bucket
ENEMA BAGS – OPEN AND CLOSED
Below is a standard enema bag. They come in two configurations – open top or closed top. The open top bag is easier to clean because the opening is larger. However, it is also easier to spill the coffee. The closed top bag is harder to clean, but coffee cannot spill out because the opening can be sealed.
Figure 3. A standard rubber enema/douche bag
These are usually made of hard plastic, as in the photo above. (The larger tip on the left is for douching, not for enemas.) The hard plastic tips are easy to clean and can be removed from the tubing easily.
Some enema kits do not use a hard plastic tip. Instead, the tubing just has one or two holes in the end and one inserts the tube into the rectum. These are softer but more difficult to clean.
Some people prefer to use a soft rubber colon tube or a urinary catheter instead of the plastic enema tip. The tubes are described below. The urinary catheter is much smaller in diameter, so it is easier for some people to insert, especially if one has anal strictures or hemorrhoids.
Most practitioners just recommend inserting the standard enema tip into the rectum lubricated with a little petroleum jelly, soap, or oil. Some people, however, suggest using a flexible rubber colon tube connected to the enema tip. Usually, one first inserts the colon tube all the way into the rectum, and then attaches the enema tip to the protruding end of the colon tube.
Reasons for using the colon tube are:
1. The colon tube releases the water and coffee farther inside the colon. This helps it reach deep inside the colon.
2. The colon tube maybe thinner and softer and thus may go in easier.
Most people do not use colon tubes, which are more difficult to insert. I do not believe using a colon tube is necessary in most cases, though it will move the coffee mixture around the colon better.
Figure 4. An assortment of rubber colon tubes
FLEET ENEMA BOTTLES
These are inexpensive plastic bottles with a removable top sold in drugstores. They come filled with usually salt water, and are designed for a single use enema to just clean the colon. Some people like to empty out the salt water and fill the bottle with coffee solution and use it for coffee enemas.
Advantages of these bottles is there is no tube to wash and the bottle is very light in weight and simple to use. Disadvantages of the fleet enema bottles are:
1. There is no clamp, so as soon as one turns the bottle upside down to insert it the liquid will begin flowing out of it. This is often very messy.
2. The small bottle may not hold enough liquid. The largest fleet enema bottle I have seen hold 8 ounces. This is barely enough.
3. It is difficult to clean the inside of the bottle since the bottle has a small neck.
4. The bottle is rather fragile and may not last.
COLONIC IRRIGATION MACHINES
These are costly machines (over $1000 USD) and are not usually used at home for coffee enemas. Some colon therapists, however, may be able to use them in their offices to administer a coffee enema.
The advantage of the machine is that it uses a thicker enema tip that allows water to flow in and flow out. This means that when doing an enema one does not have to go to the toilet to empty out the coffee. This is easier and cleaner.
A COFFEE ENEMA PROCEDURE
“Coffee enemas are not given for the function of the intestines, but for the stimulation of the liver.” - Max Gerson, MD
While enemas may seem messy or uncomfortable, many clients report that the procedure is so helpful to calm them, stop some kinds of pain, release toxins, clear the head, and other things that they soon forget the inconvenience and don’t mind them at all.
1. This procedure recommends using up to about 2-3 cups of water in the enema. You may use more, but in my experience, it is not necessary. If you cannot retain the enema well, start by using even less water.
2. Distilled water or Ice Age Glacial Spring Water are best for coffee enemas. Both of these are low-mineral waters that will absorb more of the coffee essence. Ice Age spring water is anopen water, which has other benefits. If these are not available, one can use another spring water or carbon-only-filtered tap water for enemas.
3. Doing two coffee enemas, back to back, is extremely powerful. This is newer research (2012).
4. You may retain the enema more than 15 minutes, although I think that 30 minutes is plenty.
5. Use only up to 4 tablespoons of coffee daily, even if you do four enemas per day. Some people do not have to heed this warning, but others will be affected by using more than about 4 tablespoons of coffee daily. Dr. Gerson used much more, but times have changed a lot since he lived almost 100 years ago, and many bodies are more delicate today.
STEP 1. DECIDE WHERE TO DO YOUR COFFEE CLEANSE AND YOUR BODY POSITION
Here are some guidelines so that you will be warm and comfortable.
1. Body position. I suggest lying on your back when doing a coffee cleanse. Some people prefer to lie on their side, or they prefer the ‘doggie’ position – on your hands and knees.
The reasons for lying on your back are: a) it is relaxing, and b) you can do the Roy Masters meditation exercise while doing your coffee enema. This is not possible if you are on your side or in the “doggie” position on all fours.
2. Elevate the hips. If possible, position yourself so that your hips are slightly higher than your head. This is easy to accomplish by putting a towel under your hips or lifting up the feet of your massage table an inch or so with blocks.
The reason for this is that it will cause the coffee solution to run into your body, helping retain the enema. Also, intestinal gas will tend to move upward to the anal area and be released. The presence of gas is the main reason some people have difficulty holding the enema.
A) Many people enjoy just placing a towel or yoga mat on the floor of the bathroom to lie upon.
B) Some people can do their coffee cleanse in the bathtub, especially if you are not too tall.
C) Some people set up a cot or massage table to lie upon.
D) I learned to do coffee enemas in bed, spreading a towel or two on the bed to protect against spills.
E) Please do not do enemas in a yoga posture or some other strange position. It is best if you relax, and the best position for this is lying down.
F) An ingenious idea is to place a squarish piece of plywood across your bathtub to lie upon, perhaps covered with a cushion. This may be more comfortable than lying inside the tub. If you spill some coffee, it will flow harmlessly into the tub.
4. Red heat lamp. If possible, position a reddish heat lamp over your enema location. The heat and the light from this lamp are helpful.
5. For children. Coffee enemas are excellent for children and even babies, providing you are careful. Be sure to use less coffee and less water for children.
The easiest position, in most cases, is to place the child on his stomach on a bed, with a towel or better, a bed pan underneath the child’s mid-section. The parent can sit next to the bed.
Lubricate the enema tip well and insert it very slowly and gently, going straight upward from the legs. Twist it a little as you insert it to help it go in. You may need to place a small washcloth over the anal opening to help retain the enema. When finished, the child can turn over and expel the coffee into the bedpan, or get up and expel into the toilet.
STEP 2. GATHERING THE MATERIALS
* Buy a standard 2-quart enema bag, or an enema bucket. The bag should come with a hook or handle to hang up the bag. The bag or the bucket must also have a plastic hose, an enema tip, and a clamp on the hose.
Enema bags are sold at Target, Wal-Mart or many drug stores. If you cannot find one at a local store, you can buy a 2-quart enema bag or bucket inexpensively online. It should cost about $10.00 USD.
* Buy preferably some organic, dark roast, and perhaps Columbian regular coffee. This is best, although technically any coffee will work. It can be regular grind or flaked. Do not buy instant coffee and do not buy decaffeinated coffee. For maximum freshness, buy coffee beans and grind your own coffee, but this is not necessary. Store your coffee in the freezer for maximum freshness.
The lighter roast coffee, which is a lighter color, is more yin and not quite as good, although it may be easier to hold in the colon. It may also be less irritating if you have hemorrhoids.
STEP 3. PREPARING THE COFFEE
Coffee can be prepared in the several ways: I have written in bold print the methods I think are best:
1. Boil with water for 13 minutes in a saucepan.
2. Use a standard coffeemaker.
3. Use a percolator. This is an older method and is not used much today.
4. The newer steam flash method.
5. The soak or non-boil method. This is more yin, so it is not quite as good. However, it is fast and perhaps better if you are traveling, for instance, as you do not need to boil the coffee.
Here are details about the methods of making the coffee.
1. The Boil-For-13-Minutes Method.
Place about 1/3 of a cup of water in a saucepan. Preferably use distilled water or Ice Age glacial spring water, although any spring water or even a clean tap water will do.
Add about ½ to two tablespoons of coffee, and bring it to a boil. When you start doing coffee enemas, use much less coffee, to make sure you tolerate it well. For example, begin with just a half teaspoon of coffee and increase the amount when you are sure you tolerate it well. Then work up to about one to two tablespoons of coffee.
When the water and coffee boils, turn down the burner and allow it to simmer for 12 to 13 minutes. Then turn off the burner, move the pan to a cool burner, and add about one full cup of water or a little more. Adding the room temperature water will cool down your coffee so it is the right temperature. You may make a larger quantity and use it for several enemas, although fresh is best.
To test the temperature of the water, place a finger in it. It should be a comfortably warm temperature. If the water is too hot or very cold, retaining the enema will be more difficult.
2 and 3. Using a Coffeemaker or Percolator.
These methods make a weaker coffee, so they waste some coffee and one must use more coffee. As with the first method, place about 1/2 cup or so of water in a coffee maker. However, use 1 teaspoon to 3 tablespoons of coffee and turn the machine on. When the coffee is ready, add at least one cup more water to cool the mixture to body temperature.
4. The newer instant steam flash method.
This method is used at Starbucks and elsewhere to make cappuccinos and other coffee beverages. Machines for home use are now sold as well. I have not experimented with them, but they should be okay.
5. The Soak Or Non-Boil Method.
Place one cup or more of ground coffee in a glass container. Add twice as much water as coffee to the container. Soak this overnight. Then store the liquid in the refrigerator.
When you want to do an enema, place about 2-4 tablespoons of this soaked liquid in your enema bag and add one and a half to two cups of warm water.
This method is not quite as good, as it is more yin and the coffee is weaker. However, if you do not have time to boil the coffee, or are traveling, for example, it is fast and does not require a coffeemaker.
STEP 4. PREPARING TO TAKE THE ENEMA
a) First, remove the coffee grounds from the liquid, if needed. (If you use a coffee machine, it is done for you.) Two ways to remove the coffee grounds are decanting or filtrating. To decant, pour the coffee liquid slowly into your enema bag or enema bucket, and the grounds should stay behind.
Instead, you can strain the coffee liquid through a fine strainer or coffee filter paper into the clean enema bag or bucket. Keeping the coffee out of contact with a metal screen may be a little better.
b) If using an enema bag, screw on the top of the enema bag. Be sure the plastic hose is fastened tightly onto the enema bag and the thin enema tip is attached to the other end.
c) Remove any air from the enema tube. To do this, grasp, but do not close the clamp on the hose. Place the enema tip in the sink. Hold up the enema bag slightly above the tip until the water begins to flow out. As soon as it starts flowing, quickly close the clamp. This expels any air in the tube.
d) Lubricate the enema tip with a small amount of petroleum jelly, Vaseline, soap, olive oil, coconut oil, shaving cream or even Chapstick. Vaseline or petroleum jelly works very well but are a little greasy. (Note: Too much lubrication might cause the tip to fall out of the rectum, creating a mess. Experiment to see how much and what kind of lubrication is best for you).
e) If possible, have a bowel movement before doing your enema. This is not required, but it can make it much easier to retain the enema. If you have difficulty having a bowel movement:
- drink a lot of water
- rub the right calf area while sitting on the toilet
- sometimes rubbing and twisting the right pinky toe will cause a bowel movement.
- if this does not work, try eating 4 or 5 almonds, or perhaps some other food. I do not recommend fruit, fruit juice, or sweets, however.
- if none of these work, you can do a quick plain tap water enema to clean the colon before your coffee enema. Some people like to do several plain water enemas before they do a coffee enema to clean the colon. One plain water enema is ok. More than one will make the body more yin, which is not desirable.
STEP 5. DOING THE ENEMA
A) Hanging the bag or bucket. With the clamp closed, place the enema bag on the floor next to you, or hang the bag or bucket about one to three feet above your abdomen.
B) Insert the tip gently and slowly. Aim it straight upwards from the legs, not at any angle. Twist or turn the enema tip gently as you insert it, as this can make it slide in much easier. Do this until it goes all the way in. The enema tip must go in at least two inches. Never leave it half way in – it will not work this way. There are two anal sphincters it must pass through, so the tip must be in this far.
C) Let the coffee go in. Open the clamp and hold or hang the enema bag above the abdomen. The coffee may take a few seconds to begin flowing. If it does not flow, you may gently squeeze the bag or the hose to get it to flow. If you develop a cramp as you are putting the coffee inside, close the hose clamp, turn from side to side and take a few deep breaths. The cramp will usually pass quickly.
D) Now relax. When all the liquid is inside, the bag will become flat. Close the clamp. You can leave the tube inserted, or remove it slowly.
NOTE: If you have intestinal gas, definitely leave the enema tip inside of you and leave the clamp open. The intestinal gas will tend to flow out through the enema tip. Otherwise, you will not be able to hold the enema.
Most people remain lying on the floor or on a mat. Some people get up from the floor and lie in bed with a towel under your mid-section to protect against leaks. However, do not walk around with the coffee inside.
This is an excellent time to do the Roy Masters meditation exercise!
STEP 6. CLEANUP
* After 15 minutes or a little longer, go to the toilet and empty out the coffee solution. It is okay if some water remains inside. This usually means you are somewhat dehydrated. In this case, you need to drink more water, or a different kind of water. However, it is fine if no coffee comes out of you. Rubbing your abdomen and your right leg, calf area, while sitting on the toilet may help eliminate the water. Please read the article entitled Water For Drinking at www.drlwilson.com for more information about which water to drink and how much.
* A bidet toilet attachment can be wonderful to quickly and thoroughly clean your bottom. It costs about $30 to $50. USD and provides a spray of water on your anal area while sitting on the toilet. It attaches easily and uses the water supply to the toilet. It either attaches to the toilet seat, or is a handheld sprayer unit. I prefer the units that attach to the toilet seat. For more on this topic, read Bidet Toilet Attachments on this website.
* Wash the enema bag or bucket, the tube and the tip thoroughly with soap and water, and hang them up to dry. It is not necessary to sterilize them.
1. To retain the coffee for 15 minutes requires that you relax. Make sure the room is warm, and that you are comfortable. Wear a tee shirt, sweat shirt or bathrobe to keep warm or cover yourself up with a blanket. Perhaps put on some quiet music, meditate, breathe deeply, or even watch television or listen to the radio while you are doing your retention enema. Please do not get up and walk around.
2. To help keep the coffee in, you may place a washrag or small towel over the anal area. Most people find this unnecessary, but it will help if you have a weak anal sphincter.
3. If you have a lot of money, you can buy a colonic irrigation machine, or colon hydrotherapy machine that allows one to add coffee to an enema. Using the machine is a little cleaner because one need not empty it into the toilet. Instead, the enema tip on the machine is designed to allow the coffee to go in, and to allow the coffee to be expelled all while one lies down comfortably.
4. If intestinal gas is a problem, some stretching or bending exercises before the enema may eliminate the gas. In particular, lay down on your bed and pull both knees up to your chin to expel gas. You can also leave the enema tip inside you the entire 15-30 minutes with the clamp open. This allows gas and air to escape back into the enema bag. The bag must be at a higher level than your body and you will need to use a small strap around your thigh to keep the enema tube inside you so it does not fall out.
5. If the coffee enemas causes hypoglycemic symptoms such as dizziness, shaking or weakness, it is because a coffee enema may lower your blood sugar. If this happens to you, eat something just before or just after taking the enema. However, do not eat a lot before a coffee enema because it will make it harder to retain the enema.
6. It is helpful to have a bowel movement, even a small one, before your coffee enema. This is just to make it easier to retain the coffee for 15 minutes or so. To have a bowel movement first, in the morning, you may need to drink some warm water or eat a little snack. If this does not work, you may need to do a quick plain water enema to wash out the large intestine before you do your coffee retention enema. Some people do not find it necessary at all to have a bowel movement before doing their coffee enema.
WHEN TO DO YOUR COFFEE CLEANSE
You can do a coffee enema at any time of the day or night. If done close to bedtime, it might interfere with sleep, due to the effect of the caffeine. However, if one feels ill during the night with a headache, for example, you can do a coffee enema, after which some clients report being able to sleep through the night.
WHAT TO DO WHILE RETAINING YOUR ENEMA
A time to reflect and do the Roy Masters meditation exercise. I strongly suggest doing the coffee enema lying on one’s back, except perhaps for a few minutes of lying on one’s right side to move the coffee mixture around the colon. Lying on one’s back for 15 to 30 minutes is the perfect time to practice the Roy Masters meditation exercise. Holding the coffee helps one remain quiet enough for the meditation, and actually enhances the meditation, as well. This is a wise use of time and a wonderful combination of therapies.
Massaging the colon. Check the location of your colon in an anatomy book. Rubbing the colon area may help break up deposits of impacted feces or even colonies of yeasts or parasites.
Red heat lamp therapy. While retaining your enema, you can shine a red heat lamp on your abdomen. If possible, suspend the lamp so that it is about 2 feet away and shines down on your abdomen or chest.
The kelp wrap. Kelp can also be used as a body wrap to allow a person to absorb more minerals, perhaps to absorb other phytonutrients, and to help remove some mercury and copper through the skin. It works! So far, women seem to need it more than men, for some unknown reason. Perhaps it is because women are higher in copper, so they benefit more than men. This procedure and the kelp bath may particularly help those with electromagnetic field sensitivity or EMF sensitivity.
Also, most people can benefit a lot from this procedure when beginning a nutritional balancing program. Most need the procedure every day for 6 to 12 months.
One can wrap the entire body, which is best but is somewhat messy. One can also wrap just the feet and legs. This is not quite as good, but it is less messy and can allow a person to move around more easily with the wrap on.
MATERIALS FOR THE KELP WRAP:
1. Kelp. For one wrap or one bath, you will need about 1 pound of powdered kelp. Brands that are acceptable include Frontier Herbs, Starwest Herbs and Monterrey Bay Herb Company (www.herbco.com) in the USA, which is the least costly, I believe. Other brands of powdered kelp are probably okay, as well, but these are definitely very good.
2. Water. You will also need about 4-10 cups of water. You can use tap water, spring water or distilled water.
3. Whole Wheat flour. You will need a few tablespoons of flour to make the kelp wrap more sticky.
PREPARING THE WRAP:
1. First bring about 4-10 cups of water to a boil. Then turn down the flame to simmer.
2. Slowly add about 1 pound of kelp powder. Stir it in slowly to prevent it from burning.
3. Let the mixture simmer for one hour. Check on it from time to time, stirring so that it does not stick to the bottom of the pot and burn. Break up any lumps of kelp. Add a little more water if it gets too dry. The cooking is important to make the kelp more yang and to kill any bacteria and other micro-organisms that may be mixed with the kelp.
4. Add a little whole wheat flour at the end of the cooking to make the kelp more sticky so it will stick better to your skin. Usually, about 1 to 2 tablespoons of flour are all that are needed.
APPLYING THE KELP
This is a little messy, but hopefully you can make it fun. Undress and apply the kelp all over the skin. You can wear a bikini bathing suit if you prefer. You may need to bring a space heater into the bathroom to keep the bathroom nice and warm.
To make it easy to reuse the kelp later, spread a plastic shower curtain liner on the bathroom floor and stand or sit on it. You may also apply the kelp while sitting in a bathtub, or lying or sitting on a towel on the floor.
If you plan to do coffee enemas while you have the kelp on your skin, do not apply the kelp to the buttocks and back of the hips. Also, do not apply it to the elbows, knees, and underarms as it will not stay on very well. Once the kelp is spread on the skin, let it stay there for at least 2 hours and up to 3 hours.
If the kelp dries on your skin, it will be hard to recycle and reuse it. So it may be better to apply a thicker layer that will remain moist for the two to three hours.
If you need to move around, of just for cleanliness, you can put clear food wrap over the kelp, wrapping it around your legs and trunk. A simpler method is to buy some cheap, plastic “body bags” or lightweight plastic jump suits used in clean rooms. Slip into one of these and you can also walk around without leaving a trail of kelp wherever you go.
Reusing the kelp. If you sit or lie down on a plastic shower curtain, you should be able to collect most of the kelp. If you wish, add some water to it so it is not too thick, and store it in a container in the refrigerator until the next time you do the wrap.
To reuse the kelp, put it back on the stove and warm it up to near body temperature. You can boil it quickly to kill germs if it is contaminated or sweaty. However, you do not need to cook it more. You can reuse the kelp up to 20 times.
HOW OFTEN TO DO A COFFEE CLEANSE?
For therapy, do an enema at least daily, and up to about four times each day. Most everyone can use coffee enemas daily for at least 10 years to detoxify the liver and help heal the entire body.
Max Gerson’s protocol. Dr. Gerson, MD, who pioneered the use of the coffee enema for cancer patients, insisted upon the coffee enema 5 or 6 times daily, for at least two years. He also used three tablespoons of coffee in each enema. However, I find that today so many enemas and so much coffee is not needed or even helpful. This is especially true when the procedure is combined with a properly designed nutritional balancing program.
For most people, one to four coffee enemas daily are excellent. If one does four daily, I suggest doing two enemas back-to-back in the morning, and two back-to-back again in the afternoon. This has the most powerful effect, yet is very safe.
However, begin with no more than 4 tablespoons of coffee daily. More than this can cause nervousness in some people. Others can handle up to a total of 6 or 8 tablespoons of coffee daily.
FOR HOW LONG?
For best results, a program of coffee enemas should be carried on for at least a year, and preferably for much longer. Many people have continued to take them every day for 10 years or more without any problem whatsoever. A good friend has used them continuously for more than 30 years as he suffers from a very chronic arthritic condition and continues to benefit from them. Not only has he had no ill effects from them that I can determine, but his health continues to improve.
Some health authorities warn that coffee enemas cause dependency and can damage the intestinal flora. However, I have seen NO negative effects from them if they are done properly.
WHAT IF YOU ARE ILL?
In a general book of this nature, I cannot address every situation. If you are in doubt about the wisdom of coffee enemas consult a health professional. The next chapter discusses many cautions and contraindications of coffee enemas.
CAUTIONS, WARNINGS AND TROUBLESHOOTING
“A 1982 study by the National Research Council (NRC) showed that coffee enemas have the power to reduce systemic toxicity by up to 700 percent. This is because caffeine and other beneficial compounds found in coffee — when not consumed by mouth and therefore diluted by the digestive tract — work together to stimulate the liver directly to increase production of glutathione S-transferase (GST), a powerful detoxifying enzyme that binds with, and flushes out, toxins in the body.” – Angela Doss
General note. Many symptoms that occur due to a coffee enema, such a fatigue, headache, stomach ache or others are due to the release to toxins that the body cannot get rid of fast enough. To correct this problem, I always suggest a complete healing program along with coffee enemas. This includes a nutritional balancing diet, an excellent lifestyle, and at least basic nutritional supplements, as discussed in the article entitled The Free Program on this website.
Also, doing a second coffee enema immediately may cause the symptoms to go away.
Abdominal pain. Coffee enemas are very safe when done correctly. If they give you abdominal pain or caffeine reactions, try lying on your RIGHT SIDE during your entire enema. Some clients report this works much better. For abdominal discomfort after a coffee enema, do foot reflexology, especially of the top of the toes on the left foot.
Allergic reaction to coffee. If you are sensitive to drinking coffee, often you can do coffee enemas, as it is not the same as drinking coffee. Very rarely, someone is sensitive to the coffee in the enema. Try using less coffee, or you may be reacting to a little mold in the coffee. In this case one may do better with bulletproof coffee (www.bulletproofexec.com/coffee/). I do not like the lightly roasted SA Wilson Enema Coffee as much, because it is quite yin in Chinese medical terminology.
Anal strictures. Coffee enemas are excellent provided the coffee will flow into the colon.
Appendicitis. I do not suggest coffee enemas if a person has lower right quadrant abdominal pain.
Babies. I do not have experience administering coffee enemas to babies. However, Max Gerson, MD describes a case of cancer in an 8-month-old baby who underwent his entire treatment, including coffee enemas. There was no problem with the enemas in the baby. (for enemas with children, see Children below).
Bowel movements. It is perfectly okay if you have no bowel movements when doing coffee enemas. This is not due to weakening the colon muscles. Usually, the reason for no bowel movements is that you are cleaning out the colon daily, so there is no feces left inside to come out with regular bowel movements. In most cases, bowel movements will return on their own, even while you are doing coffee enemas, as colon health improves.
Breastfeeding. Coffee enemas while breastfeeding appear to be perfectly safe.
Children. Coffee enemas can be done with children age 3 or older. Use half the amount of coffee and water or less for a child. Some children happily lie down on the floor and can do the enema exactly the same way as adults. Other younger children prefer to lie on their stomach on a bed, and a parent or helper inserts the coffee into the rectum and places a towel over the rectum to hold it in. Another towel or a bed pan can be placed underneath the child to catch any leaks. Use plenty of Vaseline or shaving cream on the enema tip to make it slide in easily. Children who do coffee enemas are able to use an adult sized enema tip, in my experience.
Colitis and Crohn’s Disease. This is not a contraindication for coffee enemas.
Colon or rectal cancer. Caution is required in case the colon is damaged, which could cause perforation. However, coffee enemas are extremely helpful for most cancers. I suggest two to four coffee enemas daily for cancers.
Constipation. Coffee enemas are excellent to help clean out the colon and restore its integrity. However, also look for other causes of constipation. Common causes are not drinking about 96 ounces of water for an adult, drinking the wrong type of water, and an improper diet that does not contain enough cooked vegetables. Some people also need more magnesium.
Danger signals during a coffee enema. Expel the coffee at once if the pressure to release the enema becomes severe. I have never heard of anyone who ruptured the colon with a coffee enema.
Ralph Moss reported that the US Office of Technology Assessment or OTA “cites the case of the two Seattle women who died following excessive enema use. Their deaths were attributed to fluid and electrolyte abnormalities. One took 10 to 12 coffee enemas in a single night and then continued at a rate of one per hour. OTA pointed out, “in both cases, the enemas were taken much more frequently than is recommended in the Gerson treatment.”
Dangers of mineral depletion or mineral imbalances. In my experience, these do not occur. In fact, coffee provides more minerals. To be sure, drink only spring water before and after your enema and take 3 to 6 600 mg capsules of kelp daily.
Diarrhea. Coffee enemas can be done when one has diarrhea, and may help correct it, depending on the cause.
Diverticulosis and diverticulitis. Coffee enemas are excellent to help clean out diverticuli in the colon.
Fecal incontinence. Coffee enemas are excellent. However, to retain the enema, one must place a washcloth over the anal area.
Fatigue. Some people report feeling very tired after a coffee enema. This is normal for some people, and is not a problem. If this occurs, rest after your enema, and you may do the enema before going to sleep in the evening so you can sleep afterwards.
Fissures and fistulas. These are best resolved before doing coffee enemas. See the article on this website entitled Anal Fissures And Fistulas.
Food poisoning. Coffee enemas are excellent to help relieve many cases of food poisoning.
Gas and bloating. Coffee enemas are fine, and often helpful. If the enemas cause gas or bloating, rub the feet after the enema, as this may help relax the intestinal tract. Address other causes for gas, such as too many food combinations, eating too much, improper diet, or a need for a digestive enzyme.
Gastritis and ulcers. Coffee enemas are fine.
Gastrointestinal bleeding. This depends on the cause. However, the enemas are usually safe if done carefully.
Hemorrhoids. Mild hemorrhoids usually do not interfere with coffee enemas. More severe hemorrhoids can bleed and be painful, and may make coffee enemas difficult to do. In severe cases, one must first resolve the hemorrhoids with surgery or preferably galvanic treatments before one can do coffee enemas.
Irritable bowel syndrome. Coffee enemas can be done when one has irritable bowel syndrome. Improper diet is the most common cause of irritable bowel syndrome.
Malabsorption syndromes, including celiac disease. Coffee enemas are usually helpful to improve intestinal health.
Meals. I suggest waiting at least one hour after a meal before doing a coffee enema. After an enema, one can eat a meal immediately.
Medications. Coffee enemas will not interfere with any drug therapies that I know of. Consult your doctor if you are unsure. Coffee can antidote homeopathic remedies.
Menstruation. This should not interfere with coffee enemas in any way.
Nausea and vomiting. Coffee enemas are often excellent to reduce nausea and vomiting. In fact, coffee enemas are superb for nausea, which is often due to liver toxicity.
Overdoing coffee enemas. It is possible to overdo on coffee enemas. Do a maximum of 4 enemas per day. Coffee enemas are a powerful detoxification procedure.
Parasites and yeast. Coffee enemas are excellent to help expel parasites. This can occur due to mechanical cleansing of the colon, and due to increased bile flow.
Pregnancy. Coffee enemas appear to be completely safe during pregnancy, when done properly.
Rectal Abscess. In general, coffee enemas are very good.
Rectal prolapse. I suggest avoiding coffee enemas until the prolapse is corrected.
Stimulation. If a person feels very stimulated after a coffee enema, the reason is that too much coffee was used. Some types of coffee have more caffeine than others. Also, some coffee may contain some mold that may be stimulating.
Dr. Max Gerson, MD used up to 18 tablespoons of coffee per day (in 6 coffee enemas), but I find this is too much for most people. Most people cannot handle more than about 8 tablespoons of coffee (in about 4 enemas) or less today. I believe this is due to changes in the bodies over the past 80 years of so, when Dr. Gerson did his work.
The elderly. So far, I have seen no problems administering coffee enemas to people in their 80s or even 90s.
Trouble inserting the enema tip. Lubricate the tip well. Twist the enema tip as you insert it, as this can make it slide in much easier.
1. The enema bucket or enema bag is too high. If the enema bucket or bag is hanging too high, the coffee solution will flow into your colon too quickly and you may not be able to hold it. It will go in, but then it may come back out, making a mess.
2. The enema bucket or bag is too low. The enema bag or bucket needs to be at least 2 1/2 feet above your body or the water wont flow in.
3. The coffee is too cold or too hot. If the coffee is not around body temperature, it will be hard to keep the coffee inside.
4. The tube or enema tip is not in far enough. If this happens, the coffee won’t go inside and it will be a mess. Insert the tube or tip at least 3 inches.
5. You are not relaxed enough. If you are tense, you may not be able to hold the coffee as well. Use your breath to relax your body.
6. The tube is not fastened securely to the bucket or bag. If you ignore this, it will cause a mess.
7. Trouble holding the enema. You may have some intestinal gas. Before doing your enema, try to expel the gas. One way to do this is to bend over at the waist or do some stretches to expel gas.
If the problem continues, leave the enema tip inside you with the clamp open during the entire time. This allows air and gas to escape back into the bag or bucket. The bag or bucket must be at a higher level than your body for this to work.
It may help to place a small pillow or rolled up towel under your buttocks so the water flows down hill into your colon.
If you lie on a bed or mat for your enema, another way to encourage the water and coffee to stay inside is to elevate the foot of the bed slightly with bed risers.
Be sure to breathe deeply and relax when a cramp comes. Occasional cramping is normal as the body moves bile, feces and toxins out of the liver and small intestine areas.
At times, using less water and/or less coffee will make the enema easier to retain. Or try the upgraded coffee. Be patient and experiment a little. Usually, the problem will subside with these suggestions.
8. Pain or discomfort in your abdomen after a coffee enema. Do reflexology on yourself. Rub your feet, especially the colon reflex areas and the small intestine area. For some reason, you must also rub the tops of the toes of the left foot. Usually this will relieve any discomfort.
9. Irritation of the anal area. Use more lubricant. If that doesn’t work try adding one or two tablespoons of aloe vera juice to the coffee liquid.
10. Coffee intolerance. Occasionally, a person cannot tolerate even a small amount of coffee. This can be due to:
a. Sensitivity to caffeine. In this case, try lying on your right side. If this does not work, begin with just a pinch of coffee and work up slowly as you can.
b. Rarely, a person cannot tolerate any caffeine at all, and cannot do coffee enemas for this reason. I do not recommend using decaffeinated coffee, because it is not that effective.
c. Sensitivity to mold on the coffee beans. If this is the case, switch to “upgraded coffee”.
d. Sensitivity to roasting chemicals. In this case, you will do better with a lighter roast coffee.
e. Sensitivity to rancid oils in the coffee. In this case, switch to a less oily coffee.
CONTROVERSY AND MYTHS ABOUT COFFEE ENEMAS
“In fact, there is hardly a region of the world where people did not discover or adapt the enema. It is more ubiquitous than the wheel. Enemas are found in world literature from Aristophanes to Shakespeare, Gulliver Travels to Peyton Place.” - Ralph W. Moss, PhD
MYTH #1. COFFEE DAMAGES THE FLORA IN THE COLON. No. In my experience of over 33 years, daily coffee enemas, even several per day, does not affect the flora in the colon in a negative way. It does not wash out the flora because the enema does not involve that much water. In fact, as mentioned earlier in this book, coffee enemas often improve the intestinal flora and help get rid of intestinal dysbiosis.
MYTH #2. COFFEE ENEMAS WASH MINERALS OUT OF THE BODY. No. In fact coffee enemas add minerals to the body. Coffee contains many minerals, including zinc, selenium, potassium and others.
MYTH #3. COFFEE ENEMAS CAUSE CONSTIPATION (FLACCID BOWEL). No. If one stops coffee enemas, it may take the body a few days to readjust. However, I have not seen coffee enemas cause constipation. In fact, by helping to heal the colon, coffee enemas can reduce constipation.
MYTH #4. COFFEE ENEMAS CAUSE ADDICTION. Very rarely. I have only seen one case in which a person developed an addiction to coffee by mouth and enemas. More often, a person enjoys the coffee enemas, and wants to continue them. This is not an addiction, however.
MYTH #5. COFFEE ENEMAS CAN PERFORATE THE COLON. I have never heard of this occurring.
MYTH #6. COFFEE ENEMAS CAN CAUSE INFECTIONS. While this is conceivable, I have never heard of it happening. Just be sure the enema bag and tubing are clean. It is not necessary to sterilize them.
MYTH #7. THE CAFFEINE IS HARMFUL. Taking a coffee enema causes a slight buzz in most people, but not an extreme reaction. The colon seems to protect the body from some of the effects of caffeine. The caffeine from the enema is easily removed from the body after the enema is completed. Roasting the coffee bean and boiling the coffee for 10-12 minutes somewhat reduces its caffeine content. Decaffeinated coffee does not work well in coffee enemas.
A TOTAL HEALING PROGRAM WITH COFFEE CLEANSES
“When a comparable amount of caffeine was administered, the amount (and AUC ) of caffeine obtained from the coffee enema were about 3.5 times significantly less than those of the coffee consumed orally, despite having slightly but statistically faster.
In addition, a single administration of the coffee enema or the oral coffee consumption did not adversely affect systolic and diastolic blood pressure and heart rate.” – Pharmacokinetics of Caffeine following a Single Administration of Coffee Enema versus Oral Coffee Consumption in Healthy Male Subjects
I find that just doing coffee enemas, without following a total health program, may not work well. This may be because the coffee enemas cause deep changes in body chemistry and the support of a total program is needed to reap the full benefits of the coffee enemas.
Those who just do coffee enemas, but continue with unhealthful lifestyles and poor quality diets, at times develop headaches, abdominal upset, anxiety or other symptoms. This is unfortunate because when this occurs a person usually decides that coffee enemas are “toxic”, or otherwise harmful. To avoid this, I suggest a more comprehensive healing program when one does coffee enemas. There are several ways to do this:
1. A complete nutritional balancing program. This is the best. To do this, one needs to contact one of the Approved Practitioners listed on this website by clicking here.
2. The ‘free nutritional balancing program’. This is an abridged and introductory nutritional balancing program. It is found in the article on this website entitled The Healing Lifestyle.
3. Below is a shorter summary of the Healing Lifestyle article. This can help one get started quickly.
I do not recommend other natural healing programs such as chelation, bio-identical hormone therapy, most herbal therapies, homeopathy or other diets or programs. I do not think they are nearly as safe, even if they seem to give good results.
GENERAL DIETARY SUGGESTIONS
1. Eat at least 2 cups, and preferably 3 cups of cooked vegetables at each meal, at least three times daily. This means 6-9 cups of cooked vegetables daily. The vegetables should be cooked until soft, NOT RAW. You will obtain many more minerals from cooked vegetables than from raw ones, cooking kills bacteria on vegetables, and the losses due to proper cooking are minimal. Do not eat many salads for this reason. Each day, eat at least:
a) two root vegetables, such as carrots, turnips, rutabaga, daikon, sweet potato, yams, or onions.
b) two cruciferous vegetables, such as cauliflower, cabbage, brussels sprouts, or cauliflower.
c) two greens, such as spinach, kale, carrot tops, cilantro, mustard greens, Chinese cabbage, bok choy or Swiss chard.
2. With your cooked vegetables, eat ONE protein OR ONE starch at a meal. In other words, do not mix meat and eggs at one meal, as these are both proteins. Also, do not mix rice and corn tortillas, for example, at the same meal, as these are both starches. Also, preferably do not mix a starch with a protein.
The reason for simple meals is to ease digestion. It is fine to have 4 or even 5 meals daily. However, do not just graze or snack all day. Have sit-down, relaxed meals.
For example, you may have a cooked vegetable or two with a chicken thigh or two. Then, a few hours later, have a cooked vegetable or two with a starch such as brown rice, corn tortillas or quinoa. These are simple food combinations and much easier to digest. You may also have just a cooked vegetable meal, for example, or just some lamb chops. Eating only one food per meal is even easier to digest, and usually best, although some people find it boring. Babies and young children usually prefer to eat this way, as do many so-called primitive people, as it works very well. it is especially recommended if your digestion is weak.
Vegetables to avoid. Avoid the nightshade vegetables, which are too yin and slightly toxic for regular consumption. They include tomatoes, white and red potatoes, eggplant and all peppers, such as sweet and hot peppers, and table pepper, which is usually rancid. A little cayenne pepper as a spice is fine, but avoid very hot spicy food.
Others to minimize or avoid include zucchini, summer squashes, okra, asparagus, artichokes, mushrooms, celery and cucumbers. These are all too yin or a bit toxic. Celery is fair, and once in a while is fine, but not daily. It is slightly toxic. Otherwise, the vegetables, always cooked, are superb foods.
Remember to cook your vegetables always. I know many health authorities recommend raw vegetables. However, I find that people do not absorb enough minerals from raw foods, including salads. Also, raw vegetables are too yin, and in restaurants they are often unclean. You can have a cooked vegetable salad if you prefer, but not a raw salad. To read more, read Raw Food on this website.
Plain water should be your main beverage. Finding healthful water to drink is extremely important, in our experience. Spring water that is bought in plastic bottles or delivered to your home is fine. An alternative is to go to WWW.FINDASPRING.COM to perhaps find a spring near you where you can fill up your own water jugs. Spring water provides many minerals the body needs and it is untampered with.
If you cannot afford spring water, the next best water is usually carbon-filtered tap water. Do not use fancy multi-stage water filters. Use a carbon filter only. The others may clean up the water, but they appear to damage it as well.
Besides pure water, only mild teas hydrate the body perfectly. These include black or green tea, chamomile, hibiscus, mint, strawberry leaf and other mild herbal blends. Please do not add sweeteners to them, if at all possible.
Almost all adults need to drink three (3) quarts of water each and every day. An excellent habit is to drink up to 1 quart of healthful spring water upon arising in the morning.
Avoid all reverse osmosis water, such as “purified water”, “drinking waters”, and others. RO does not hydrate the body as well, and is devoid of minerals and very yin. Avoid water machines such as alkaline water machines. Read Water For Drinking on this website for much more on water.
Also avoid alkaline water, and almost all “designer” or fancy waters sold in health food stores and elsewhere. Too often, these are made with reverse osmosis water or other types of water that do not hydrate the body as well.
Avoid adding minerals to your water. In all cases, so far, this detracts from the overall quality of the water because water is a type of living food. Randomly adding minerals to it damages the quality of the water, which is extremely complex.
Herbs and condiments. Use sea salt with your cooking. However, do not drink water with sea salt in it. Strictly avoid table salt, a very poor quality product.
Mustard is an excellent spice that can be added to many dishes. Other good spices are cumin, turmeric, garlic, dill, rosemary, thyme, oregano, curry powder and other mild herbs.
Avoid or use sparingly all medicinal herbs, especially those imported from Asia or Latin America. Sadly, today we find that all the Ayurvedic and Chinese herbs usually contain toxic metals in excessive amounts. Most herbal programs are not compatible with nutritional balancing science. We will suggest herbs that are safe if you embark on a complete nutritional balancing program.
Several food supplements are excellent for everyone today. These are all the supplements that I suggest unless you decide to send in a hair sample to begin a complete nutritional balancing program:
1. TMG or trimethylglycine. Adults may take up to 3000 mg daily. Children need less, depending on their size and weight. This supplement helps with toxic metal removal and many other body functions.
2. Kelp capsules. For adults: between three and six 660 mg capsules of kelp daily, but ONLY from Nature’s Way, Solaray or the other brands mentioned in the article entitled Kelp at www.drlwilson.com. Instead of capsules, one may take about a tablespoon of kelp granules from Frontier Herbs or Monterrey Bay Herbs.
3. Omega-3 fatty acids. These are critical for health. Most people do not get enough. Adults need about 900 mg daily. Children need a little less. I suggest 3 to 4 cans of sardines per week or an omega-3 supplement from fish oil. Cod liver oil or fermented butter oil do not work as well. Krill oil is somewhat toxic and not recommended.
4. Vitamin D3, 5000 iu daily as a supplement. Most every adult needs this much. Children need a little less.
5. Calcium, magnesium and zinc. Most adults need about 750 mg of a quality calcium, 450 mg of a quality magnesium, and about 20mg of a good zinc supplement. The minerals should be in the form of chelates, lactates, citrates or gluconates.
6. A powerful digestive aid. It should ideally contain ox bile and pancreatin. This is the most yang and usually the most powerful, as well.
7. If you can afford it, take several dried vegetable capsules daily. This is better than a green superfood powder, as the powders oxidize and go rancid quickly.
A good and inexpensive brand of supplements in the supermarket or drugstore is NatureMade. They usually work very well. Stay away from most other brands in stores because we find that some do not work as well, no matter how expensive they are.
OTHER HEALING FACTORS – LIFESTYLE
1. Reduce stress wherever you can by living simply and inexpensively. Also, do your best to live and work in a safe location with clean air, peace and quiet.
2. More rest is critical for most people. Do your best to get 9-10 or more hours of sleep every night. Also, getting to sleep early, between 8 and 9 PM, will give you the most restful night’s sleep. Naps are excellent during the day and may also be needed, as you may feel tired, at times, as healing occurs.
3. Limit your exercise to gentle walking, hiking, bicycling or perhaps swimming in lakes, oceans or rivers but not pools, preferably, due to toxic chemicals and infections. Although some health authorities disagree, I find it is not necessary to exercise vigorously. Most people are exhausted, and very unhealthy. As a result, vigorous exercise may feel good, but just stresses the body and is not a good idea.
4. Deep breathing every day for at least 15-30 minutes is also excellent.
5. Minimize sexual fluid loss. This means try not to ejaculate, men, and for women it means to limit orgasms and sexual fluid loss. Regular sex once a week is plenty.
6. Reduce toxic exposures. Reduce all chemicals on your skin such as perfumes, cologne, lotions, etc. Also beware of lawn chemicals, pesticides, solvents, paints, and other toxins. Use only natural products with as few chemicals in them as possible.
7. If you have silver amalgam dental fillings, begin now to have them replaced with either composite fillings or gold alloy. The silver amalgams contain mercury that is extremely toxic.
Root canal-filled teeth almost always harbor serious infection, even if you cannot feel it. Most of the time, it is best to have the tooth removed. This can be extremely important in order to regain and maintain your health.
Also, do not get fluoride treatments and do not get metal braces on your teeth. The metal usually contains nickel, a potent toxin.
8. Minimize electromagnetic pollution. If you must use a cell or portable phone, hold it away from your head or use a headset or speakerphone. Turn off all electrical devices when you sleep. Keep computers, televisions and phones as far away from you as possible.
9. Minimize, and preferably avoid all medical and over-the-counter drugs.
1. Carrot Juice daily. Every adult needs to drink about 10-12 ounces of carrot juice daily, preferably away from a meal. If possible, wait 15 minutes after drinking it before eating a meal. One or two ounces of wheat grass juice is also fine as a substitute, but not all the time.
Use a juicer, and not a blender such as the Vitamix or others. Blenders do not break up the carrots enough to extract all the nutrients. They also mix the juice with too much water and air, which is not desirable. Also, they leave the pulp intact, which is not desirable in this case.
Try to have your carrot juice alone, rather than with any other food or beverage. Those with yeast problems or sugar sensitivity may not tolerate carrot juice well. In this case, drink one half or one-third of your juice, put the rest in the refrigerator and drink more of it every few hours. This avoids putting a lot of sugar into your blood stream at one time. Be sure your juice is fairly fresh. If store-bought juice does not taste good, it may be moldy or have pesticides in it.
2. Daily near infrared light sauna therapy. This is a fabulous, inexpensive and safe healing and detoxification procedure. It often greatly speeds up healing. With regular use, it allows the body to eliminate hundreds of toxic chemicals and two dozen toxic metals in a few years that would otherwise take much longer.
3. The daily spinal twist. This simple exercise will help keep your spine in alignment.
Lie down on your back with your legs straight, feet together but not crossed, and your arms stretched out to the sides. First gently and slowly turn your head from left to right, several times. This, alone, will help adjust your neck and upper back. If you can do it gently, move your head as far to the right and to the left as you can. Always do it slowly, however, and never force anything.
Part II. This is for your mid and lower back, an area that most people have difficulty with. Lying down straight on a bed or floor, with your arms out to the sides, lift your left leg straight up in the air and gently swing it to your right over the other leg so it twists your spine to the right. Stay here for a few breaths and slowly release. Repeat on the other side. This exercise stretches, aligns and helps energy flow through the spine.
4. Foot reflexology. This is a simple, inexpensive, safe, and very powerful procedure that anyone can do at home. It will balance the channel system of the body and by so doing help release toxins, help relax the body, and improve many types of symptoms. I suggest doing it in the morning and at night before bed.
Also, pull each toe downward and then twist each toe back and forth a few times. Many times, they will pop or snap, which is good. Ten minutes for each foot is sufficient in most cases. More information and a map of the foot reflexes are available in an article on reflexology at www.drlwilson.com.
THERAPIES RELATED TO COFFEE ENEMAS
THE VAGINAL COFFEE IMPLANT
I know it sounds odd, but this is very helpful for many women. It consists of placing a small amount of a coffee solution inside the vagina, usually on a small sponge, and retaining it for about 30 minutes. It is actually quite simple and clean, and in fact it is easier than a coffee enema. It is not a replacement for coffee enemas, but women report it is a wonderful procedure. It is also helpful for women who have experienced rape. This newer procedure is part of nutritional balancing programs. For a complete article about this procedure, please read The Vaginal Coffee Implanton this site.
THE PENIS COFFEE IMPLANT
This may sound odd, but a coffee solution in contact with the penis and testis is helpful for many men. It can help with infections, and general health. To read about it, please read Penis Coffee Implants on this site.
This is a related form of colon hydrotherapy. Colonic irrigation or high colonics used to be administered in hospitals before childbirth, before surgery, and in other situations. Here are some of the differences between colonic irrigation and coffee enemas:
1. The amount of water used. Colonic irrigation involves placing several gallons or more of filtered water in the colon and massaging the colon to loosen impacted fecal material. Then one empties the water and repeats the procedure a number of times, usually for about an hour.
2. Requires a professional in most cases. Colonic irrigation generally requires a trained colon hydrotherapist. However, one can do colonics at home, by oneself, if one has the correct equipment.
3. The cost. A professional colonic irrigation session usually costs $60-100.00.
In contrast, a typical coffee enema involves two to four cups of water, is done at home, is very low cost, takes only about 15 to 20 minutes, and does not require a skilled practitioner.
Advantages of colonic irrigation is that it may clean out an impacted colon and parasitic infestation much faster, since much more water is used. Results can be dramatic! This is extremely helpful when the colon is very diseased or constipation is longstanding, but only for a series of 5 to 10 of them – no more.
A major disadvantages of colonic irrigation is that repeated sessions make the body too yin in Chinese medical terms, by introducing too much water into the colon. For this reason, I do not recommend colonic irrigation very often.
Coffee enemas do not pose this problem, in my experience, and can be repeated several times daily for years without any adverse effects.
ENEMAS WITH OTHER SUBSTANCES
Clients occasionally report they are doing enemas with aloe juice, garlic, berberine, acacia, Cantron or other substances. These are not the same as the coffee enema, no matter what anyone claims. I do not recommend them, although if one cannot do enemas with coffee, enemas with acacia powder are probably the best alternative.
RECTAL OZONE AFTER YOUR ENEMA
This is a powerful and excellent procedure, but only do it a few times weekly, if you wish to use it. It is particularly useful if one has cancer anywhere in the body.
At this time, our research indicates it may not be quite as good as a peroxide/ozone bath or a pressurized ozone sauna. The advantage of rectal ozone is that no bath is required. However, one will need an ozone generator and the right tube or cannula to introduce ozone into the rectum.
HERBS FOR THE COLON AND THE LIVER
Some clients want to take various herbs instead of doing coffee enemas. The use of herbs such as milk thistle and dandelion is good. However, they do not have the same effects as coffee enemas and they are not a substitute. At times, I recommend both coffee enemas and milk thistle and dandelion for the liver.
THE COLON AND ITS PATHOLOGIES
ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY OF THE COLON
The colon is also called the large intestine. It is located in the lower abdomen. The colon is a tube about 2 feet long that is shaped like an upside down U, as shown in the diagram below. It is built in segments that look something like little pouches.
The colon has a number of layers beginning with an inner mucosal lining. Outside of this is a layer of muscles that contract in a sequential or orderly fashion, one segment after the other, to move the food and feces along its length. This process is called peristalisis.
There is also an outer covering on the colon, and the entire structure is suspended in the abdomen by various ligaments. It has a rich blood supply, and blood vessels from the colon go directly to the liver, and not into the general blood circulation.
The colon also has some lymphatic tissue that drains certain poisons from the colon.
Functions of the colon. These are:
1. It removes water and nutrients from the chyme, which is the semi-liquid mass of partially digested food that enters the colon.
2. It absorbs thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), cobalamin (B12), vitamin K and other vitamins that are made by the bacteria that live in the colon.
3. The colon is also a complex eliminative organ that prepares the non-nutritive part of the chyme for elimination.
4. The colon also protects the body from deadly poisons that may be produced in the intestines.
CAUSES FOR COLON DISEASES
The colon is one of the most diseased organs of the body in many people today. Everyone needs to pay attention to this. The reasons are quite simple, and include:
1. Eating sweets, including all sugars, fruits and juices. These often feed yeasts and other pathological organisms.
2. Eating poor quality food, low in fiber and foods containing additives, preservatives, pesticides, and other chemicals that damage the intestines.
3. Improper eating habits such as eating on the run or too fast, eating in the car or not chewing thoroughly.
4. Low levels of digestive enzymes in the upper intestines. These cause partially digested proteins and starches to end up in the colon, where they either rot or ferment. This causes the production of extremely toxic chemicals such as skatol, indol, cadaverine and others. Most people know about these from their foul odors, gas and bloating, all of which is harmful.
5. Any use of antibiotics. These damage and often destroy the normal flora in the colon.
6. Use of many other medical drugs and over-the-counter remedies. Most of them are toxic to the intestinal tract to some degree.
7. Ignoring the call of nature to empty the bowels.
8. Hurried lifestyles, with fear and nervous tension. These negative emotions often affect the functioning of the colon.
9. Infections in the colon. Common ones include yeasts, parasites, bacteria and viruses.
10. Fruit-eating and sugar-eating are among the most important causes of colon problems today because it allows and encourages the growth of yeasts in the intestines. Also, fruit is extremely yin and this tends to expand the colon and slows its activity.
COMMON DISEASES OF THE COLON
1. Colitis. This means inflammation of the colon. There are many kinds such as ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, and mucus colitis. Diet and having the correct flora in the intestines are important to heal this condition. Drugs and surgery are not necessary if one follows a nutritional balancing program.
2. Irritable bowel syndrome. In this condition a person experiences alternating constipation and diarrhea. Pain or tenderness in the colon is also common. Correcting the diet and lifestyle usually takes care of this condition.
3. Diverticulitis. This is an inflammation and perhaps infection in one or more pockets that form in the large intestine. It usually goes away as the colon heals.
4. Bowel Obstruction. This is a very serious condition that usually requires surgery to remove the obstruction. It may be caused by a tumor or twisting of the intestine.
5. Prolapsed colon. In this condition, the transverse colon elongates and hangs down. This often is associated with constipation and other problems such as yeast or parasites in the colon.
6. Constipation. This is the most common problem in the colon and one of the most common conditions in the world. I find that correcting the diet and drinking enough pure spring water usually ends this problem. Adults generally need about 2 to 3 quarts of pure water daily.
7. Diarrhea. This occurs when food moves through the colon too fast. It is a common condition with a number of causes. One cause is an intestinal infection. Amazingly, many cases of chronic and long-standing, diarrhea clears up when a person eliminates all wheat, fruit, and all sweets from the diet. One must also eat at least 3 cups of cooked, not raw, vegetables each day.
8. Cancer of the colon. This is a common form of cancer. I believe that most of it is easy to prevent by improving the diet and by using coffee enemas regularly.
9. Fissures and fistulas. Fissures are small tears in the skin or mucosa in the anal area. An infection in the area is usually present. These are fairly common and make taking coffee enemas difficult. They can usually be healed by a daily sitz bath with hot water and several cups of Epson salts.
Fistulas are less common and are openings between the colon and usually the vagina or some other structure such as the bladder. They may heal themselves, or may require a surgical repair.
10. Strictures. This is a narrowing of a part of the colon, often due to adhesions, scarring or copper toxicity. Strictures may interfere with bowel movements, and with coffee enemas.
11. Hemorrhoids. These are dilated blood vessels that surround the anal area. They are very common and may bleed during bowel movements. If they are small, a nutritional balancing program will usually cause them to heal. If they are very large, doing coffee enemas is difficult. In these cases, laser surgery or galvanic treatment may be very helpful.
PRINCIPLES OF DETOXIFICATION
1. It takes loads of energy to detoxify the body.
2. Deep detoxification is not a fast process, no matter what anyone claims. It is quite involved and cannot occur haphazardly. Many people claim they “got rid of their mercury”, for example, with chelation or a special diet. I would say they got rid of a little mercury with these methods because it often shows up later on hair mineral tests, indicating it was not removed very deeply.
3. Detoxify now, while you are young, even if your 70. This is because as a person grows older, the amount of etheric or life energy diminishes. As a result, as we age, there is less energy available for healing so it is harder to get well.
4. Use as many methods of detoxification as you can at one time, provided they are integrated. However, in many cases, the methods of detoxification conflict with each other and this negates some or all of their benefits.
5. Make the body more yang. This, in itself, is a powerful detoxification method today for most people because their bodies are too yin. The yang method of toxin removal is to contract the body, which literally squeezes out poisons. It is like ringing out your clothes to remove the water and soap.
6. Let go of negative thoughts and emotions such as fear, guilt, anger and victim hood. If you do not do this, you will tend to hold on to certain toxins in the body. For example, iron toxicity is associated with anger. As you let go of your anger and forgive people, it will help the body to remove toxic forms of iron. In this way, there is a close connection or correlation between emotions, thoughts, and toxic metals in the body.
7. Opening channels and meridians helps detoxification. This has more to do with techniques such as reflexology. However, it is very powerful.
8. To assist detoxification, support the eliminative organs. These are the liver, kidneys, intestines, lungs, enzyme pancreas, and skin. Supporting and healing the liver and large intestine are among the main benefits of coffee enemas.
9. Balancing the mineral ratios greatly assists detoxification. This occurs for many reasons. Balancing the mineral levels and ratios in the hair (not the blood) optimizes enzyme activity, balances yin and yang, and mobilizes toxins for other reasons, as well.
COFFEE ENEMA DETOXIFICATION MECHANISMS
Coffee enemas directly assist detoxification of the body in the following ways:
1. Mechanical cleansing of the colon. This not only can remove toxins, yeasts and parasites from the colon. It also reduces autointoxication of the body due to fermentation and putrefaction of partially digested food.
2. Increasing bile flow from the liver. It also increases detoxification by increasing the flow of pancreatic juice from the pancreas.
3. Cleansing of all the organs and tissues via the colon reflex system.
4. The oils in coffee, particularly when taken in an enema, are able to antidote or neutralize a wide variety of harmful vibrations. This unusual quality is well known in the field of homeopathy. The mechanism is not well understood. Coffee can neutralize not only physically-related toxins, but also toxins related to mental, emotional, and spiritual functioning.
This is a very powerful property of coffee that in not shared by other herbs or plants. It makes the coffee enema one of the most unique procedures available to us.
5. Holding a coffee enema tends to move energy downward through the body. This movement of energy tends to improve cellular detoxification and lymph drainage everywhere in the body.
6. Coffee seems to assist the activity of the Peyer’s patches. These are a very important part of the lymph system of the body that can drain toxins directly into the small intestine, bypassing the liver and kidneys. This is critical to remove certain toxins from the body that cannot easily be eliminated through the liver or kidneys.
7. Sympathetic nervous system activity inhibits detoxification. Coffee enemas also have a powerful calming effect on the sympathetic nervous system. This effect enhances detoxification significantly.
8. Many people are dehydrated, to some degree. Coffee enemas can help rehydrate a person, which in turn improves detoxification.
9. By helping to remove poisons from the liver, colon, and the lymph system, coffee enemas reduce the toxic load on the kidneys.
10. By enhancing bile flow, coffee enemas can significantly improve digestion and bowel function. This helps to reduce the production of harmful chemicals during the digestive process. In more technical terms, by improving digestion, coffee enemas reduce autointoxication.
11. Coffee is a very special herb. Not only can it neutralize a wide range of subtle toxins. It also has within it souls who are able to assist with a wide variety of healing tasks.
12. Caffeine and some alkaloids in coffee powerfully stimulate the movement of subtle energy in the body.
13. Coffee causes a yang contraction in the body that assists detoxification.
HEALING REACTIONS AND COFFEE ENEMAS
Coffee enema therapy often causes a phenomenon called retracing and healing reactions or purification reactions. Anyone who uses coffee enemas needs to understand these concepts very well to avoid nasty surprises.
From Lynn: “I just had my first coffee enema. UNBELIEVABLE. Just after the first session, I felt a sense of fresh air all over and my breathing was deeper. A constant pressure that I felt on my back at the location of the liver got immediately better. The racing thoughts were replaced with a quiet mind. I felt relaxed and a sense of peacefulness. I hadn’t sung in months; but I suddenly found myself singing. Doc, I felt so good that I wanted to have a second session immediately and had to restrain myself. I hope it is not addictive because now you couldn’t pay me to stop. It is quite effective!! The only thing is I am obviously very seriously dehydrated because a lot of it didn’t come out.”
“Clearing the head, easier to meditate, feel lighter, feel so much cleaner inside, reduce pain, reduce fever, reduce nausea.” These are just a few of the comments that I hear often from those who do daily coffee enemas.
Appendix I. FOR PRACTITIONERS
Some nutritional balancing practitioners are hesitant to recommend coffee enemas because they fear their clients will react badly to the suggestion. Others do not do them, and are not aware of the benefits. Here I can only urge all practitioners not to be afraid to recommend coffee enemas, as they are most helpful.
Some practitioners tell me they do not recommend coffee enemas on the first or even the second office visit, so as not to overwhelm the clients with procedures. This is okay in most situations. However, some clients are definitely ready and needing to do coffee enemas quickly, so I would urge caution and base your recommendations upon the individual.
Some practitioners also report difficulty in getting their clients to do coffee enemas. This is common. I don’t have any magical suggestions to help “sell” the idea of coffee enemas. Among the simple things to do are:
1. Share this article with clients.
2. Share your own positive experiences and those of others.
3. Repeat the suggestion to do coffee enemas as you get to know your clients.
Appendix II. COFFEE ENEMA ARTICLE FROM THE TOWNSEND LETTER, FEB/MAR 2010, BY JULIE KLOTTER
Coffee enemas, used in the Gerson, Kelley, and Gonzalez cancer therapies, produce physiological effects that aid liver function and detoxification. The coffee enema, a common medical treatment during the early 20th century, was included in The Merck Manual, a standard medical reference book, from 1899 to 1977. Like other enemas, this one induces peristalsis and promotes evacuation of the intestine; but compounds in coffee have additional effects.
Caffeine stimulates bile production in the liver and dilates the bile ducts. (Bile breaks down dietary fat and is a means by which the liver removes toxins.) The compounds kahweol and cafestol enhance glutathione S-transferase action. This detoxification system neutralizes a large variety of toxic compounds.
When mice eat green coffee beans as part of their diet, their glutathione S-transferase activity increases 600% in the liver and 700% in the small intestine, according to the National Research Council (Diet, Nutrition, and Cancer. National Academy Press; 1982:15-7,15-8). Roasted coffee has about 50% less glutathione-S-transferase-stimulating effect than green coffee, according to research by Lam, Sparnins and Wattenberg (Cancer Res. 1982;42:1193-1198).
So why not just drink lots of coffee? Drinking coffee is, after all, associated with reduced hepatic injury and cirrhosis in humans. Coffee enemas appear to be a more efficient way to get the benefits without getting a caffeine buzz. Most people, even those who tend to get jittery from drinking coffee, report relaxation after a coffee enema.
Chemical compounds in the gut enter the blood, which then goes directly to the liver via the portal vein. Gar Hildenbrand, of Gerson Research Organization (San Diego, CAl, says: “Because the stimulating enema is retained for 15 minutes, and because all the blood in the body passes through the liver nearly every three minutes, these enemas represent a form of dialysis of blood across the gut wall.”
Dr. Max Gerson viewed the coffee enema’s detoxification activity as the reason that this treatment eases pain in many cancer patients. A clinical study performed by Dr. Peter Lechner and colleagues showed that coffee enemas, performed twice a day, “reduced the need for pain medications by 71.3%, 59%, and 22%- respectively in cancer patients with WHO cancer pain level 1 (n = 91, P < 0.001), level 2 (n = 68, P < 0.05) and level 3 (n= 19 not significant due to small sample).”
Anecdotal cases also suggest that coffee enemas can relieve migraine headaches. Doctors who recommend coffee enemas to their cancer patients view the enemas as an important part of their protocols. None of them, however, claim that coffee enemas cure cancer.
People who choose to use coffee enemas to enhance liver detoxification and/or reduce pain should take the same precautions as in any enema: use an enema bag with appropriate lubricated nozzle to avoid damaging the rectum or bowel; thoroughly clean the equipment after each enema to avoid reintroducing pathogens to the colon; and do not perform too many enemas within a short time. (Wait at least 4 hours between enemas.)
Appendix III. Resources and Internet Videos About Coffee Enemas.
Videos. Youtube offers at least 6 home videos about doing coffee enemas. They range from the mild to the vulgar. They may offer some ideas on how to do coffee enemas.
Most that I have seen recommend the Gerson method, which uses more coffee and more water than I recommend. Be careful about overdoing on coffee because too much causes jitteriness and can make holding the enema difficult.
To buy an enema bag. If you cannot find an enema bag at your local drugstore, I suggest www.walgreens.com or www.drugs.com for inexpensive, standard enema bags.
Other enema equipment. Enema buckets, colon tubes and fancier enema equipment is available on the internet. Fleet enema bottles are sold at most drugstores.
Arai T. et al. Rectal burn caused by hot-water coffee enema. Gastrointestinal Endoscopy 2008 Nov; 68(5): 1008.
Atwood K. Science-Based Medicine, “The Ethics of “CAM” Trials: Gonzo (Part I)”. Accessed 11 July 2012.
Cassileth B. “Gerson regimen”. Oncology February 2010, 24 (2): 201.
“Colon Therapy”. American Cancer Society. 11 January 2008.
Eisele JW, Reay DT. Deaths related to coffee enemas. JAMA 1980 Oct 3; 244(14): 1608-9.
Enemas. The Merck Manual. 10th edition.
Ernst E. “Colonic irrigation and the theory of autointoxication: a triumph of ignorance over science”. J. Clin. Gastroenterol. (June 1997). 24 (4): 196–8.
FDA, “Human Research Subject Protections Under Multiple Project Assurance (MPA) M-1356 and Federalwide Assurance FWA-2636″, 2002.
Gerson M., A Cancer Therapy; Results Of 50 Cases, 3rd edition, Totality Books, 1958.
Gerson M. The cure of advanced cancer by diet therapy: a summary of 30 years of clinical experimentation. Physiological Chemistry and Physics 1978; 10(5): 449-64.
Gerson C. (2001). The Gerson Therapy: The Amazing Nutritional Program for Cancer and Other Illnesses.
Ginsberg MM, Thompson MA, Peter CR, et al., “Campylobacter sepsis associated with nutritional therapy in California”. MMWR 1981, 30:294-295.
Hildenbrand G. A Coffee Enema? Healing Newsletter, May-June 1986.
Jarvis W. T., National Council Against Healthcare Fraud, “Cancer Quackery”.
Keum B. et al. Proctocolitis caused by coffee enemas, American Journal of Gastroenterology, 2010 Jan; 105(1): 229-30.
Lechner P, Hildenbrand G. A reply to Saul Green’s critique of the rationale for cancer treatment with coffee enemas and diet: Cafestol derived from beverage coffee increases bile production in rats; and coffee enemas and diet ameliorate human cancer pain in Stages I and II. Townsend Letter, May 1994.
Lee CJ et al. Coffee enema induced acute colitis. Korean Journal of Gastroenterology 2008 Oct; 42(4): 251-54.
Liver controls wasting in cancer http://www.sciencedaily.com.
“Livingston-Wheeler Therapy”. Memorial Sloan–Kettering Cancer Center. 9 May 2011.
Margolin K., Green M. “Polymicrobial enteric septicemia from coffee enemas”. The Western journal of medicine (1984), 140 (3): 460. PMC 1021723.
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, “About Herbs, Botanicals & Other Products: Metabolic Therapies”.
Mitchell D. G., Coffee Enemas, Benefits and Risks, Emaxhealth.com.
Moss R.W., Coffee: The royal flush. The Cancer Chronicles. Autumn 1990. Available at: www. ralphmoss.com/coll.html. Accessed. November 11, 2009.
Moss R.W. “The Cancer Chronicles” 2nd ed. Austin, Texas: 1994. (6–7).
Muriel P., Arauz J., Coffee and liver diseases, Fitoterapia. Epub October 13, 2009.
Paran H., Butnaru G., Neufeld D., Magen A., Freund U. “Enema-induced perforation of the rectum in chronically constipated patients”. Diseases of the colon and rectum (1999). 42 (12): 1609–1612.
Sashiyama H. et al., “Rectal burn caused by hot-water coffee enema”. Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (2008). 68 (5): 1008–1009.
Shils ME, Hermann MG, “Unproved dietary claims in the treatment of patients with cancer”. Bull N Y Acad Med (April 1982). 58 (3): 323–40.
Teekachunhatean S. et al., Antioxidant effects after coffee enema or oral coffee consumption in healthy Thai male volunteers. Human & Experimental Toxicology 2012 Jul; 31(7): 643-51.
Teekachunhatean S. et al, Clinical Study: Pharmacokinetics of Caffeine following a Single Administration of Coffee Enema versus Oral Coffee Consumption in Healthy Male Subjects, ISRN Pharmacology, Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 147238.
Search the Term Colonics with Colon Hydrotherapy and you may come up with a response from a “Quack Buster”
December 31, 2014 by admin
Filed under CANCER, Colon Cancer, COLON CLEANSE, Colon Cleanse Raleigh NC, Colon Hydrotherapy, Colonic, Colonic Irrigation, CONSTIPATION, DETOX HERBS, DETOX NOW WHILE YOU ARE STILL ABLE, What is a Colonic?, Why do I need a Colon Cleanse With Colonics & Colon Hydrotherapy Irrigation?
Hello Beautiful! You are a Unique Gift to the Planet! Thank you for Honoring me with Clicking into My Blog Site!
WAKE UP NORTH CAROLINA! And Remember, we love our heroic Medical Doctors! We are not addressing those folks here!
When you find out that Colonics have been around in one form or another for 5,000 years , and everyone knew about but you, then you can thank the American Medical Association.
Here are the reasons why the M.D. “QUACK BUSTING” scam was Formed;
(1) SET UP A CENTRAL PROPAGANDA CENTER
(2) CONTROL WHO GETS PROSECUTED
(3) AFFECT MEDICARE, AND MEDICAL INSURANCE COMPANY DECISIONS...
(4) USE THE SYSTEM TO HARASS, DISCOURAGE, AND DESTROY LEADING-EDGE PRACTITIONERS AND PROVIDERS…
(5) DEMORALIZE THE OPPOSITION BY THE VICIOUSNESS OF THE CAMPAIGN.
Colonics with colon hydrotherapy got super high tech in the early 1900′s like all of our other technology that we’re grateful for. It is an enema. Old Fashioned enemas get 6 inches of the colon and we get six and seven feet of it. Dr. Kellogg, Natural, G.I. M.D. used colonics to heal 40,000 patients without surgery. So the American Medical Ass. was formed because the agenda was to drug and cut patients. He refused to do both. Hence the start of their vicious smear campaigns.
Read Tim Bolan’s investigation with regards to how QUACK BUSTERS WAS FORMED” , Then see if you trust NON HEROIC doctors. Non Heroic Doctor means you can walk in and you are seeking help and advice, and you walk out without advice and a prescription for harmful, synthetic drugs, that exacerbate the toxicity of anyone’s health status, hide the symptom you sought help for and the prescription is telling your body to ‘SHUT THE HELL UP”. Exactly, when you take a pill for high blood pressure you tell your heart to “SHUT THE HELL UP! ” Every day you take the little pill, that is the comment I get by the way, Clients tell me “BUT I am on the smallest pill and the lowest dose…it’s a little pill….”.
No one cares how big or small a pill is folks…..it is telling your heart to “SHUT THE HELL UP”. Very impolite to do to a miraculous, super genius, biological body! Most N.D.’s will tell you it is simply a specific mineral depletion.
Now I want you to read how the American Medical Asses have made it so you think you need prescriptions for a hangnail…
|Who are these so-called “Quackbusters”?… Consumer Advocate Tim Bolen|
North Americans have known, or suspected, for some time, that there has been an organized assault by a group, against companies, and practitioners, offering alternatives to the drugs/surgery paradigm. That group calls itself the“quackbusters,” and they are a scam.I’m about to tell you WHY that assault was formally assembled, HOW THE SCAM works, and WHO the players are, and WHAT they’re up to right now.
WHY IT WAS FORMALLY ASSEMBLED…
Three things, I believe, seriously alarmed conventional (mainstream) medicine and spurred them to action in late 1996.
The FIRST thing was reports showing that medical care in this country is so bad that doctors and hospitals were listed as the third largest cause of unnecessary death. Since then, they have moved to the Number one spot. Americans have been finding out that the average MD these days, beyond the emergency room, has little to offerbeyond the “magic bullet,” meaning the new drug pushed this week by the drug company salesman.
The SECOND thing was a 1993 report in the New England Journal of Medicine (JAMA) that showed the huge financial impact of “Alternative Medicine” on the US health care dollar.
The THIRD was the Clinton Administration’s identification of “health fraud” as a major cause of health care’s rising costs – and the announcement of Attorney General Janet Reno’s plans to deal with that issue STRONGLY.
THE EFFECTS ON MAINSTREAM…
STOMACH ACHE #1 - The 1993 JAMA report on Alternative Medicine… had to be a shock to conventional medicine. It showed that the American public was not in the“Marcus Welby,” or the “Ben Casey” mode any more – where the guy in the white coat, with the stethoscope around his neck, was America’s sole source of health advice. The ”Ask Your Doctor” program was flat-out dying.
STOMACH ACHE #2 - Then, in 1995, Janet Reno, the then Attorney General, under the direction of the US President, came out with a program identifying “health fraud” as a major problem in the US health care system. She shocked, and frightened, conventional practitioners. “Health Fraud” - was, and is, defined by the Justice Department as “Over billing, false coding, MD kickbacks, etc..” Reno, of course, was right – conventional medicine was, and is, involved in sheer greed and dishonesty. It was, and is, a huge problem.
In response, mainstream medical went into orbit, trying to deflect her attack – to no avail. Janet Reno was teaching “seniors” how to read their medical bills – and turn their doctor into the Feds. The “Meds” were in trouble with the “Feds.” And, still are. And, should be…
So mainstream, rather than fix their own house, had to come up with a plan to counter these two assaults on their dollar intake. They did… and here it is…
HOW THE SCAM WORKS…
In 1996, mainstream launched their counter-attack. It was a four part dis-information Public Relations campaign designed to kill two birds (stomach aches)with one stone. They wanted Janet Reno (and the American public) off their backs, and they wanted to get rid of their upstart competitor Alternative Medicine. So they came up with a simple plan – re-define the term “health fraud” with a massive dis-information campaign. The intent was to re-define the word AWAY from Reno’s definition of “Over billing, false coding, MD kickbacks, etc..” to a different focus -“Alternative Medicine.” They put the plan into effect.
Enter, from stage right - the “quackbusters…”
PART ONE of the plan was what I call the “definition switch.” Janet Reno, in her original plan, had expected cooperation from the State Medical Boards. She expected the Boards to prosecute billing cheaters. She NEVER got that cooperation.
In Chicago in 1996, at the FSMB (Federation of States Medical Boards) annual meeting, a major program was presented. It was, supposedly, on “health fraud,”and how to combat it. Conspicuously, there were no speakers from Janet Reno’s team. If any of Janet Reno’s people thought this was going to help the Federal program – they were wrong.
The Feds that were attending must have been in shock, upon seeing the presentation. Only once in the program was the Fed’s definition of “health fraud”ever mentioned - it was by FTC’s Matt Daynard who made it clear that their (the FTC’s) concerns were MUCH broader than theirs. Other than an apparently confused Daynard, no where in the program was there a discussion of how to prosecute doctors who over-billed, false coded, took kickbacks, etc. All they talked about was “Alternative Medicine,” and how to prosecute it – calling it “health fraud.”
From that moment on – While Feds prosecuted sleazy hospitals, greedy MDs, clinics, ambulance operators, home suppliers, etc., State Medical Boards were to target two categories (a) solo practitioner MDs that recommended supplements, exercise, etc., instead of prescription drugs, and (2) unlicensed competitors to the drug/surgery dollars, i.e.; Naturopaths, Homeopaths, Nutritionists, Health food Stores, Massage Therapists, etc..
And the war began in earnest. For, even then the Health Freedom Movement, although not organized, had muscle. Hundreds of fights across the nation, ensued.
PART TWO of the plan was to affect Federal Agencies – and try to redirect those agency’s efforts away from the Justice Department’s program, and convince them to focus their energies on “Alternative medicine” proponents. They did this with a four-part sub-plan. (a) They invited FTC and FDA lower level employees to their meetings for the express purpose of propagandizing, and kissing-up to them. (b). They created a system of “meetings” where they had access to those Federal employees on a regular basis – for the purpose of propagandizing them (c) They used their contacts within those Federal agencies to gain unwarranted credibility for their own plans, and anti-alternative medicine programs. (d) They got the US Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) to give them official government credibility.
PART THREE of the plan, was a propaganda gambit. It was in two parts (a) create a so-called “information base.” Websites appeared, sounding authoritative, like Stephen Barrett’s sleazy “quackwatch.com,” and others. The questionable organization, the National Council Against Health Fraud (NCAHF), was to provide so-called “expert witnesses” for testimony. The FSMB was to act as a clearinghouse, both for names of people suggested for prosecution (persecution), and for where to find “information” and “expert witnesses.” And more…
The second part (b) , and equally important was to demonize, and criminalize, all aspects of “alternatives” through false suggestions, or claims, against them. For instance; The claim that herbals are “untested” and not “standardized” is simply a ploy to make herbals look bad. Herbals do not need to be “tested,” nor“standardized.” Herbals are more like wine – since they are a natural product, dependant upon natural factors like weather, no two batches are going to be the same. Herbals, being part of nature (part of earth’s life cycle) have been field tested since the beginning of time. The “testing” process we the people put in place is for new “drugs,” not herbals – those things, unlike herbals, that have NEVER been introduced into the human body before. Generally speaking, drugs are HUGELY DANGEROUS – hence the warnings of side effects.
PART FOUR of the plan was to create a relationship with Medicare, and the health Insurance Industry, to supposedly, advise them of “health fraud.” It incorporated, in a sub-plan parts One, Two, and Three, above.
WHO THE PLAYERS ARE…The whole scam is run out of a New York ad agency…
I believe one of the primary players in this scam is the Board, management, and staff of the FSMB (Federation of States Medical Boards). Their website basically says “We don’t know what alternative medicine is – so we’ll call it health fraud.” It is they, I believe, who control the daily operation of the plot. As you read this, at exactly this moment, some, or all of the FSMB people, are probably on the phone, the FAX, or the internet, organizing the persecution of some unsuspecting leading-edge healer in North America. Ten minutes from now, they will begin another. Then another, then another, then another…
The National Council Against Health Fraud (NCAHF) is another player. It wants to appear to be an important wheel in health care. The reality is different. It was rudely EVICTED from Loma Linda University a few years ago, and after bouncing around from place to place, has now found a home in a hair removal salon in Massachusetts, where the NCAHF president, Robert S. Baratz MD, DDS, PhD is the “Medical Director.” Hair removal?
One other player, recently fading from the scene, muscled out by Bobbie Baratz, isStephen Barrett MD, who the Pennsylvania licensing board officially classifies as“Not in Good Standing,” operates the dubious website “quackwatch.com” out of his basement in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
There are other players, but it would take to long to explain how it works. Again, I recommend James Carter MD’s SUPERB book “Racketeering In Medicine.” as a resource. Page #44 has an outline of the whole quackbuster scam.
THE REAL PROBLEM IS…
What is the REAL problem, exactly? Generally, “we” are the problem. “We”meaning the North American Health Freedom Movement. Specifically, it’s that “we,” in the Health Freedom Movement haven’t completely countered the attack plan put into place a few years ago (1996), by the quackbuster conspirators to destroy“Alternative Medicine.” It’s time we did that. – and we can do it relatively easily.
What we have to remember is that, despite the quackbuster’s best efforts,“Alternative Medicine” is gaining, not losing, ground in public acceptance. Americans aren’t buying into the quackbuster “big lie” propaganda program.
Since identifying a problem is half-way to solution – we’re more than half done solving this issue.
SO WHAT ABOUT THE QUACKBUSTER’S BIG PLAN?
We know that several years ago, the plan was put together, and explained at the 1996 meeting of the FSMB, by a group of conspirators, to use the Medical Boards, the FSMB, the Attorney Generals, certain employees of the FTC and the FDA, and top quackbusters for the purpose of stamping out “Alternative Medicine.” Although the whole thing was exposed in magazines like “The Townsend Letter,” the plan was activated. It is on-going now. At that time there was no super-strong (like there is now) “Health Freedom Movement,” per se – so there was no national counter-strategy, and no counter-action.
That was THEN – this is NOW.
Now, of course, we know that when a “top quackbuster” shows up to testify somewhere, someone is waiting with the equivalent of a factual ball-bat – and that quackbuster is publicly exposed for the out-of-a-job loser crackpot they really are. In other words, we’ve negated an important component in their attack plan – their so-called “experts.” We did this to Bobbie Baratz in Wisconsin. Each time he opened his mouth he sank deeper into the quicksand.
Dismantling their “activated plan” is also really a simple exercise. We simply use our size, and intelligence, advantage.
“The Plan of 1996,” such as it is, was in five parts, and it had a basic theme – Destroy Alternative Medicine by “Criminalizing” it. Kind of like depicting Mother Theresa as “the whore of Calcutta.”
Their five part plan goes like this: (1) Set up a central propaganda center. (2) Control who gets prosecuted through the FSMB, and medical boards. (3) Affect Medicare, and Medical Insurance Company payment decisions (4) Use the system to harass, discourage, and destroy Alt Med practitioners, and providers. (5) Demoralize the opposition with the viciousness of the campaign.
“The Plan of 1996″ is having a limited success, not because it’s a good plan, but because we don’t do anything about it. Our reaction, to this point, has been to put protective “Health Freedom Laws” in place – and we are having only LIMITED success with that. We need to change strategies slightly.
WHY IT’S SO EASY TO BEAT THESE PEOPLE…
The quackbusters, I’ve found, aren’t individually, or in groups, that bright. Read delicensed MD Stephen Barrett’s website “quackwatch.com,” and his resume, and you’ll see what I mean – and he’s their chief propagandist. Everything he says is like he was simply filling out a form someone, with a higher intelligence, gave him. His mouthings are boringly the same, each and every time.
Barrett, with his lack of basic intelligence, is getting hammered when he shows up in a courtroom situation – and tries to inflict his weird opinions on a Judge. And Barrett has legal problems all over the country. Basically, I see Barrett as a loser, who couldn’t make it in the medical profession. And, Barrett is TYPICAL quackbuster leadership.
Bobbie Baratz, the current president of the NCAHF, is laughable. He’s, almost literally, hiding under the bed, avoiding depositions asking about his so-called“expertise.” I believe he’s desperate for the “testifying” money. Baratz, who’s former position at a Boston area medical center, was terminated (and Baratz doesn’t want to talk about it), after a physical altercation with a 72 year old woman, now operates a hair removal business. Some “expert.” He also operates the NCAHF out of that same hair removal location.
Polevoy, in Canada, is a sissy. He likes to frighten women. I think he pees his pants when confronted by the male of the species. I’m eager to hear his version of the story about why he isn’t practicing as a PEDIATRICIAN any more.
I see no reason to be impressed with the visible quackbuster operation… I’m of the opinion that the original “plan” was written by someone we haven’t met yet.
SO WHY DID THEY HAVE ANY SUCCESS, AT ALL?
Because they organized, and activated, a plan… and we, in the Health Freedom Movement, didn’t react with our own plan.
HOW DOES THEIR PLAN WORK?
(1) SET UP A CENTRAL PROPAGANDA CENTER – They simply set up a series of websites, and telephone numbers, that all of their soldiers, government employees, and members of the public, could refer to for information about“alternative medicine.” They set up a “chat room” to send victims to “for further information.” Unsuspecting readers have no idea that what they’re reading is all lies and misrepresentations.
(2) CONTROL WHO GETS PROSECUTED through the FSMB, and medical boards. - Whoever designed the original plan, understood the science of social manipulation. They understood how to use bureaucrats to their own advantage.
Generally speaking, public employees are not the brightest stars in the sky – they are bureaucrats. The 1970′s book “The Peter Principle” was written about them. Dr. Laurence J. Peter was the one who said “In a bureaucracy, everyone rises to their level of incompetence.” How true.
Employees of agencies regulating health care in the United States are no exception. The only thing you can count on when dealing with them is (a) they are definitely bureaucrats, (b) when it comes to knowledge of the subject they are supposed to regulate – never expect them to know anything about what they are regulating, (c) expect pettiness, brutality, and stupidity in their completion of their assignments. If you keep these things in mind (and don’t be shocked by the reality) – you can deal with them – and get things done.
Yes, it’s not right – but it is the way things are.
The quackbusters have been operating in the “public employee” arena for a very long time. So, they know how to manipulate the arena to their own advantage. Even though we, in the Health Freedom Movement, outnumber them 100,000 to 1, they can still control who gets attacked (prosecuted), because they’ve managed to infiltrate, and poison the minds of health agency bureaucrats against “Alternative Medicine.” One of the best examples we’ve recently found is the “Training Manual for Alternative Medicine Prosecutions,” handed out to the gun-toting investigators of the Medical Board of California (MBC).
Investigators of the Medical Board of California (MBC), are only required to have a high school education, are not required to have any medical training, and need only a six-week course at a community college before they’re handed their fifteen-shot Berretta nine millimeter automatic, and their “Training Manual for Alternative Medicine Prosecutions.”
See how it works?
(3) AFFECT MEDICARE, AND MEDICAL INSURANCE COMPANY DECISIONS…
Unfortunately, a large slice of the American population relies on Medicare and Medical Insurance for their health care needs. Those that use this combination solely – remain unhealthy, and then die. For, as we know, Medicare, and Medical Insurance, offerings have to have undergone an “approval process” before they can be paid for. Which translates to the unfortunate fact that if you’re relying on what Medicare will pay for – you’re relying on practices and procedures that are at least FIFTEEN YEARS OUT OF DATE. And, in the case of Medical Insurance – probably TEN YEARS OUT OF DATE. New things simply aren’t paid for in the Medicare and Medical Insurance world.The “quackbusters” formed an organization called CHIRI (Consumer Health Information Research Institute) for the express purpose of, as James Carter says:
“The CHIRI has for its constituency the health insurance industry. It purports to serve that industry in an advisory capacity, by approving or disapproving a particular treatment provided by a health-care provider. It plans to serve as a health-insurance consultant regarding the legitimacy of certain disabilities and health practitioners. An example of an “illegal” disability would be chronic fatigue syndrome. CHIRI is also said to have a computerized list of more than 40,000 American physicians and other medical practitioners who are suspected of using “questionable medical practices.”
(4) USE THE SYSTEM TO HARASS, DISCOURAGE, AND DESTROY LEADING-EDGE PRACTITIONERS AND PROVIDERS…
Taking plan sections One, Two, and Three above into consideration, you can see what effect the combination has on leading-edge health care. The “system” is designed to protect the status quo.
(5) DEMORALIZE THE OPPOSITION BY THE VICIOUSNESS OF THE CAMPAIGN.
This section is self-explanatory. One of the tactics used is to attack health providers who have little, or no, financial resources as brutally as possible, as publicly as possible, so that other providers see what happens when they tell the drug salesmen to go away.
And, so on…
Aren’t you sick and tired of the AMA dictating what service you investigate for your well care package? I was !
That’s whyI became a Natropathic Practitioner, I was a AMA robot , 8 years under grad and graduate studies and 11 years of practice with a mainstream, allopathic , traditional, drugs, surgery, injections, testings, non heroic medicine clinics had me so sick, tired, and depressed I needed a change. I uncovered the truth and I share it with you .
When a Medical Doctor comes up with the Big “C” , and refuses drugs, surgery, chemo, radiation, hair loss, nausea, worse toxicity than what caused the big “C” in the first place, and realizes they know patients often times that not, get worse with those types of treatments; they themselves seek our help to detoxify the body, but if they get caught doing it, they are “BARRED FROM THE MEDICAL PRACTICE” lose their medical license and cannot make money at it again.
That is a huge price to pay for trying to detox naturally folks. HUGE
When a medical doctor’s wife or family member is so toxic they experience the BIG “C” they sneak in our clinic in disguise, use a fake name, and run out sight unseen.
I don’t know
December 23, 2014 by admin
Filed under A Colonic is the BEST immune support in the world, Colon Cancer, COLON CLEANSE, Colon Cleanse Raleigh NC, Colon Hydrotherapy, Colonic, Colonic Implants, Colonic Irrigation, TOXICITY, Why do I need a Colon Cleanse With Colonics & Colon Hydrotherapy Irrigation?
Happy Everything Folks!
This is the easiest I can make it for you folks….
Harmful agents are absorbed from deposits in the large intestine, overloading the immune-system and potentially causing a variety of primarily chronic disorders. Significant detoxification can be achieved with intensive colonics and the natural balance of the body can be improved. The treatment effectively removes deposited stool from the large intestine and is indicated in cases of habitual constipation, distension and other digestive problems, as well as in eczema, psoriasis, allergies, fatigue, migraines and arthritis. During the treatment the patient lies on their back, and single-use equipment sprays varying-temperatures of water into the large intestine through the anus. The alternating usage of hot and cold water trains the muscles of the large intestine and improves circulation. The treatment is pain-free. This therapy is excellent for strengthening the immune system, for detoxifying the body, for restoring normal digestion and absorption, and, as a side benefit, for losing unnecessary weight.
The following link is a few minutes long and gets rid of the myths about colonics.
Hemp Industry Overview The first year of legal hemp farming in Colorado proves difficult for farmers
Thanks!!! You surfed here and we are so happy about that!
Hemp Industry Overview
The first year of legal hemp farming in Colorado proves difficult for farmers
What if we just woke up one day and corn was outlawed?” asks Eric Hunter, president of the Rocky Mountain Hemp Association. “Imagine if 80 years down the road corn was illegal. There go chips, corn syrup, plastic cups. Hemp is just as harmless as corn — why should it be illegal?”
Although illegal at the federal level, small steps are being taken toward legalization of industrial hemp farming in the U.S. In 2014, Colorado and Kentucky regulated legal hemp cultivation as part of the Farm Bill, allowing growers to register farmland dedicated to the crop. As of August 2014, Colorado had 55 commercial registrants with 1,461 acres and 73 research and development registrants with 237 acres.
Despite the number of acres and individuals registered, many fields are void of the crop due to seed accessibility issues. Of the 1,698 registered Colorado acres dedicated to cultivating hemp, 300 of those belong to Ryan Loflin’s farm in Springfield.
“Unfortunately, I’ve only been able to plant a little over six acres,” he says. “I wasn’t able to get seed — it got held up at customs.”
Loflin joins several registered farmers facing barriers during the inaugural year of hemp farming in Colorado. Ron Carleton, deputy commissioner for the Colorado Department of Agriculture, explains this is due, in part, to regulation inconsistencies. In addition to the Farm Bill at the federal level, the passage of Amendment 64 in Colorado legalized the cultivation, processing and sale of industrial hemp and allowed farmers to register with the state either as commercial growers or research and development growers.
“There are difficulties getting seeds because industrial hemp has essentially been illegal since the 1950s,” Carleton says. “The only seed they can get is from other countries because of the conflict with state versus federal law. Hemp and marijuana are considered to be one in the same, and seeds cannot be imported without an import permit from the [Drug Enforcement Agency]. And they’re not issuing any.”
Hunter says another hurdle lies with seed breeders refusing to export their seeds.
“Because it’s illegal, there’s no patent protection; they would have to be registered as part of the national seed database,” he says. “Until that happens, there’s really nothing to do.”
If farmers are lucky enough to get ahold of seeds, it’s not cheap. Seeds are typically imported from Canada, China and the European Union. Loflin estimates that seeds are being sold from Europe at $4 to $5 per pound and has even heard of an Italian seed going for $12 per pound. Last year he imported about 1,500 pounds of hemp seeds from Europe to plant 300 acres. The seeds were shipped in 55 pound bags for $250 per bag. He planted six acres this year with seeds he harvested last year.
“This year, I tried to do it completely legitimately through the Farm Bill,” he says. “I want to focus on seed production and establish good, climatized seed genetics. We’re not sure what the policy will be next year and getting seeds could be a problem again.”
Even if seeds are acquired and planted, farmers gamble with the potential potency of the hemp they’re cultivating. Under Farm Bill regulation, the Department of Agriculture reserves the right to test the crops to ensure the delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana, is below 0.3 percent. If a crop tests beyond the limit, the farmer cannot legally harvest the hemp and may be required to destroy it, resulting in a major financial loss. With high prices and strict regulations, the reintroduction of hemp in Colorado has been difficult on farmers.
“In the first developing years of hemp plants being re-established in American soil, there could be THC spikes and changes,” Loflin says. “I think if they raised the level to 1 percent that would give every farmer peace of mind not having to worry. It costs me $300 per month just to water — if you put all that money into it and are told to destroy it in the end, it’s a big loss.”
The United States has historically had a love-hate relationship with Cannabis, the genus encompassing both hemp and marijuana. In 1937, Congress passed the Marihuana Tax Act which effectively began the era of hemp prohibition. The tax and licensing regulations of the act made hemp cultivation difficult for American farmers. The bombing of Pearl Harbor in World War II, however, was a game changer. It cut off foreign hemp from the Philippines, so the federal government subsidized and encouraged hemp cultivation during this time, leading farmers to grow more than 1 million acres. After the war ended, the government quietly shut down all hemp processing plants, and the industry faded away again. And, in 1970, the country severed all ties with the crop by categorizing all cannabis as a Schedule I substance per the Controlled Substances Act, freezing any sort of hemp cultivation, processing facilities and consumer sales.
Hunter believes reverting back to federal legalization would mark the end of what he considers an unnecessary era.
“Legalization would be a return to normalcy,” he says. “I laugh when they say legalization is an experiment — prohibition is the experiment.”
Although hemp is a cousin to marijuana, the psychoactive constituents are a notably smaller percentage of hemp’s chemical makeup. Recreational and medicinal marijuana have a higher percentage of THC usually ranging from 3 to 30 percent, whereas cannabis with THC levels of 1 percent or lower is considered hemp. Hemp also has a higher ratio of cannabidiol (CBD) to THC. Cannabidiol is found in both hemp and marijuana and is a non-psychoactive compound typically used for medical purposes.
The most famous example of medicinal hemp use is that of Charlotte Figi, a 5-yearold girl who suffers from Dravet syndrome, causing her to have hundreds of seizures every week. In 2012, a strain of hemp was developed in Colorado Springs to help Charlotte. Through cross breeding hemp varieties and landrace strains of cannabis, a new strain emerged yielding extremely high levels of cannabidiol and very low levels of THC, 20 percent and 0.5 percent, respectively. Consumed in hemp seed oil form, this strain eased Charlotte’s seizures from hundreds per week to only a few per month and was christened Charlotte’s Web.
Using Charlotte’s example and research studies on the medicinal benefits of hemp oil, representatives are going to bat at the federal level to separate hemp from marijuana by legal definition. The Charlotte’s Web Medical Hemp Act of 2014 was introduced to Congress on July 28. According to the Act, it would exclude “therapeutic hemp” and “cannabidiol” from the definition of marijuana in the Controlled Substances Act.
The separation of hemp from marijuana in the Controlled Substances Act could reclassify or remove it from Schedule I classification, potentially leading to the federal legalization of hemp. Farmers would then be able to freely cultivate the crop on a larger scale. Colorado farmer Loflin sees that as a way to create employment opportunities and improve the economy.
“Ultimately, this is a job-creating crop, and what we need more than anything right now is jobs,” he says. “Leading the nation is pretty exciting — we’re right at the tip of the iceberg as far as the future goes. Farmers have been struggling for years, and this is giving them hope again.”
With Colorado on the forefront of the changing hemp industry, Deputy Commissioner Ron Carleton also sees promise for the future of hemp farming despite the hurdles many farmers faced in 2014.
“Industrial hemp has a lot of promise and potential as a commodity crop for our farmers,” he says. “I think it may take us a little while to get to the point where a lot of it is being cultivated and economically viable, but it has every intention to be a profitable crop.”
POLITICS TRUMPS SCIENCE AND POPULAR DEMAND FOR MARIJUANA, CBD, THC , POT SMOKING WEED,MEDICAL EDIBLES
THANK YOU LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU CLICKING TO THIS SITE!
Hemp, Marijuana, THC, CBD whatever PART OF THE NATURAL PLANT heals all diseases and causes none. 80 years ago, the pharmaceutical industry convinced the FEDS to prohibit them and criminalize them.
Check this out…..I am going to show you the Drug Enforcement Agency schedule for what is a harmful against the law, federal crime punishable by felony and jail time and unlimited expense’s and probation and ruin your career:
This is there LEVEL I chart the worst offense you can commit:
Schedule I Controlled Substances
Substances in this schedule have no currently accepted medical use in the United States, a lack of accepted safety for use under medical supervision, and a high potential for abuse.
Some examples of substances listed in Schedule I are: heroin, lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD), marijuana (cannabis), peyote, methaqualone, and 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (“Ecstasy”).
I bet if I use heroin, LSD, Peyote or ectasy, as my boss you may send me home from work, I get fired and arrested . but I bet you a million dollars you wouldn’t know I was using marijuana to get a 8 hour, restful, 100% organic sleepful night unless I told you! Then I bet as my boss you wouldn’t know I used the THC to make the drive to work stress free, and I bet that you would like that I get along with all types of human behavior because the THC helps most issues roll off my back with ease!
Now I am going to take you to the USA DEA’s level IV schedule. The substances listed below are supposedly non harmful non addictive, no problems take them all day long. Ready for this?
Schedule IV Controlled Substances
Substances in this schedule have a low potential for abuse relative to substances in Schedule III.
Examples of Schedule IV substances include: alprazolam (Xanax®), carisoprodol (Soma®), clonazepam (Klonopin®), clorazepate (Tranxene®), diazepam (Valium®), lorazepam (Ativan®), midazolam (Versed®), temazepam (Restoril®), and triazolam (Halcion®).
The above info is straight off the DEA’s website so see for yourself the hippocracy and redderick here:http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/schedules/
Now I ask you, who are the REAL drug lords of this USA? I firmly believe that the true DRUG LORDS of the pharmaceutical cartels have hijacked our country and dictate the laws.
I beg you to consider to start to learn the truth about pot.
The following websites are a good place to start.
National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws
2.Marijuana for Medical Professionals
3. Cannabis culture
4.The hemp connoisseur
6.Drug War distortions
7.Medical Journal For the M.D.’s
8.You Just got to read here how the DEA wanted this top MD to prove marijuanas harmful effects on the lungs and see what he came up with in the PREVENTION OF LUNG CANCER!!!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS FOLKS MARIJUANA IS SAFER THAN ALCOHOL SO THIS SEASON SMOKE A JOINT AND DRIVE PERFECTLY HOME AFTER IT WEARS OFF!!!
NO PROBLEM NO HANGOVER NO LIVER DAMAGE AND CANCER PREVENTIVE
NON GMO PROJECT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT SITE YOU WILL WANT TO FIND, UNLESS YOU JUST LIKE TO EAT POISONED FOOD
Thank you gentlemen and gentlewomen !
poisons our food because they’re also pharmaceutical producers. You eat their shit, you get sick, you buy their drugs, that’s as simple as I can make it for you.
If you want to be one of the ones standing, not in a wheelchair, get very familiar with this site;
and this one
Oh, and when you do get sick as a direct result from eating carcinogenic GMO foods from Monsanto group, you go to sue the company for producing foods that immediately cause tumors, you can’t because they quietly passed the
“MONSANTO PROTECTION ACT”.
You probably don’t know that, so you bring them to court and guess who you will find as your judge?
This fat cat has been waiting for you. He is solidly married and sleeps together with the Monsanto group as he is old pals with them. He protected them as their lawyer. Do you think there is a tiny, teeny, weeny, slight conflict of interest there folks?
Find retailers that keep that garbage out of the store shelves
Thank you folks for finding our web site
The following is a statement from a Medical Doctor in the Netherlands and it is perfect to help you understand colonics.
Harmful agents are absorbed from deposits in the large intestine, overloading the immune-system and potentially causing a variety of primarily chronic disorders. Significant detoxification can be achieved with intensive colonics and the natural balance of the body can be improved. The treatment effectively removes deposited stool from the large intestine and is indicated in cases of habitual constipation, distension and other digestive problems, as well as in eczema, psoriasis, allergies, fatigue, migraines and arthritis. During the treatment the patient lies on their back, and single-use equipment sprays varying-temperatures of water into the large intestine through the anus. The alternating usage of hot and cold water trains the muscles of the large intestine and improves circulation. The treatment is pain-free. This therapy is excellent for strengthening the immune system, for detoxifying the body, for restoring normal digestion and absorption, and, as a side benefit, for losing unnecessary weight.
COLONICS RALEIGH NC OFFERS DETOXIFICATION This is one of the most powerful anti-aging processes you can do.
This is one of the most powerful anti-aging processes you can do.
We know that the air you breathe, the water you drink, the food you eat are polluted and contain toxic chemicals. Even the food we take in is loaded with preservatives, colorings and additives. All of us face these toxins in our everyday life and after taking them in (with every breath, every bite, and every drink) your body starts to not function properly. You can’t sleep, you gain weight, you are bloated and you are constipated, really your body wasn’t made to function with all these toxins. Think of a small baby, who has not been exposed to toxic pollutants. They eat, then right afterwards they release the waste from what they have eaten. As we get older that isn’t how it works for many people; many people eat and maybe they are not able to release the waste for 2 or 3 or 4 days or even a week. You have to ask yourself, where is this waste from 8, 10, 12 meals hiding? The food has been taken into your body but the waste hasn’t been released so it has to be somewhere.