celebrex drug classification

Colonics Raleigh NC Looks at “SALT” To Shake or not To Shake

September 9, 2012 by  
Filed under Misc. Posts

:lol: Thank you for Clicking here! :-D



Is VERY toxic to the human body whether it’s table, sea, orHimalayan.  However, without organic sodium and organic chloride we would dehydrate in a hurry.  They serve to keep our body fluids intact. 


Salt on the other hand is made from two elements, one is Sodium, the other Chloride.  They are held together by a IONIC BOND making salt  inorganic (lacking a protein molecule), or a dead substance.  It will not rot, or decompose.  


The human body does not possess any enzymes strong enough to break ionic bonds.  If the body was able to break the bonds that hold the inorganic elements together death, or at least severe illness would instantly result.  This because both Sodium and Chloride in their isolated and inorganic states are deadly toxins to the human body.


The misconception is that table salt is the only salt that is bad for human consumption.  Many raw leaders promote the use of sea salts or Himalayan salts.  These are still inorganic salts, loaded with electrolytes that are 100% dead.  They are highly TOXIC to the human body!  They are a little cleaner source of salt, if you had to pick one (which you don’t) it would be better to have the other salts over table salt. But don’t be fooled, they are all VERY toxic.  Remember the rule, can you eat a bowl full and thoroughly enjoy what you are eating?  Who’s up for a bowl full of salt?


 Salt is a huge stimulant!  Adrenals kick in and all is right with the world.  Table, Sea, and Himalayan salts are all 100% inorganic.  If the body wanted salt in this state, not only would it suit our palate, it would NOT eliminate inorganic salt through perspiration!  Logic would tell you that if the body wanted that type of salt it would hang on to it instead of allowing it to pass through our pores.  After one has water fasted for 3 days the perspiration does NOT taste salty anymore in that the body was able to eliminate the inorganic salt while cleansing.  




Some of of the problems with consuming inorganic salts are:





In the bonded form, salt is not as toxic as it is in its separated form, none the less it is VERY toxic to the human body.  Only 2 ounces of  salt (18.8 teaspoons) is fatal. 


Salt is fatal because it dehydrates the body.  In order to keep the highly irritating substance (acidic) from literally burning the tissues in the body and/or upsetting certain chemical processes, fluid (fancy name for water) will be retained. Fluid is pulled from any and all tissues in the body that it can be pulled from.  


Since water is necessary for normal functioning of the body, the tissues that gave up their fluid to hold the salt in suspension become dehydrated and quit functioning—Death.   One ounce of salt requires three quarts of water (or 6 pounds of fluid= 96 times of the weight of the salt) to hold the salt in suspension.




Because inorganic salt is a toxin, it is a stimulant, artificially revving up the body’s metabolism in an  

effort to eliminate it from the body as quickly as possible.  This stimulation costs the body in energy and nutrients and ultimately depletes health from the body. 




Because of salt’s detrimental effects on the human body, the following diseases are known and documented by medical science to be associated with salt intake:


  • edema
  • obesity
  • hypertension
  • heart attack
  • congestive heart failure
  • stroke
Organic Sodium and Chloride



If you will recall from previous newsletters plants attach protein molecules to inorganic elements granting them life.  This includes sodium and chloride.  In this “live” state they are beneficial to humans.


The average American consumes 4000-6000 mg of salt daily.  Heavy users as much as 10,000 mg (1/4 oz) daily which is only 1/8 of a fatal dose.  15% of the 4000-10000 mg intake is directly from their salt shaker. The other 85% comes from processed foods.


The actual need for organic sodium and organic chloride is 280 mg per day.  This is a minute amount and is easily obtainable from a live all fruit and vegetable diet.  Keep in mind that comparing inorganic salt the average American consumes and our need for organic sodium and chloride is like comparing apples and oranges—-they can’t be compared! 


All salts are BAD, harmful to the human body.  So PLEASE do not place inorganic salt in your water each morning.  If you eat out once a week, you are getting more than enough salt.  Organic Sodium and organic Chloride found in plants are necessary and should be your only source of those elements.