Thank you for visiting Us!
Take a look at your house AC/HVAC filters after only one month. Filthy dirty with the stuff you’re breathing through your body filters each day. The following body parts get dirty, where most all disease starts from…..
- CIRCULATORY SYSTEM
The Circulatory System consists of the heart, blood, arteries, veins and capillaries. It primarily pumps blood to and from the heart to supply oxygen to the body.
- DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
The Digestive System, whose organs include the mouth, esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas, the small and large intestines and the rectum, allows the body to break down and absorb food, and remove waste.
- ENDOCRINE SYSTEM
The Endocrine System is a collection of glands that secrete hormones into the blood which regulate growth, development and homeostasis (the regulation of the body’s temperature and the balance between acidity and alkalinity (pH)).
- IMMUNE SYSTEM
The Immune System is the body’s defense against agents such as bacteria and viruses. It includes the lymph nodes, spleen, bone marrow and white blood cells, among others.
- INTEGUMENTARY SYSTEM
The Integumentary System, which is primarily the skin, also includes hair and nails. It provides protection from the outside world.
- LYMPHATIC SYSTEM
The Lymphatic System, which includes the lymph nodes, lymph ducts and lymph vessels, is a secondary circulatory system that helps the body fight infection and maintain its fluid balance.
- MUSCULAR SYSTEM
The Muscular System provides motor power for all movements of body parts. Not just the movements that are under our control like walking, but also those like breathing, food digestion and blood circulation.
- NERVOUS SYSTEM
The Nervous System is the body’s electrochemical communication system. It controls voluntary actions (like walking) and involuntary actions (like breathing). It includes the central nervous system which is mainly the brain and spinal cord, and the peripheral nervous system which are the nerves that connect all other parts of the body to the central nervous system.
- REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM
The Reproductive System, which includes the penis and testes in males, and the vagina, uterus and ovaries in women, allows humans to reproduce.
- RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
The Respiratory System, which is composed of the lungs and respiratory passages, allows us to breathe.
- SKELETAL SYSTEM
The Skeletal System, primarily bones and cartilage, is the hard structure that provides a frame for the body and helps us move.
- URINARY SYSTEM
The Urinary System, made up of the kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra, removes wastes from the blood and body in the form of urine.
- OVERALL GOOD HEALTH
Overall Good Health is the general condition of the body and mind being vigorous and free from disease.
Thanks Folks Glad you’re Here
CONTROVERSY AND MYTHS ABOUT COFFEE ENEMAS
“In fact, there is hardly a region of the world where people did not discover or adapt the enema. It is more ubiquitous than the wheel. Enemas are found in world literature from Aristophanes to Shakespeare, Gulliver Travels to Peyton Place.” – Ralph W. Moss, PhD
MYTH #1. COFFEE DAMAGES THE FLORA IN THE COLON. No. In my experience of over 33 years, daily coffee enemas, even several per day, does not affect the flora in the colon in a negative way. It does not wash out the flora because the enema does not involve that much water. In fact, as mentioned earlier in this book, coffee enemas often improve the intestinal flora and help get rid of intestinal dysbiosis.
MYTH #2. COFFEE ENEMAS WASH MINERALS OUT OF THE BODY. No. In fact coffee enemas add minerals to the body. Coffee contains many minerals, including zinc, selenium, potassium and others.
MYTH #3. COFFEE ENEMAS CAUSE CONSTIPATION (FLACCID BOWEL). No. If one stops coffee enemas, it may take the body several days to a week to readjust. However, I have not seen coffee enemas cause constipation. In fact, by helping to heal the colon, coffee enemas can reduce constipation.
MYTH #4. COFFEE ENEMAS CAUSE ADDICTION. Very rarely. I have only seen one case in which a person developed an addiction to coffee by mouth and enemas. More often, a person enjoys the coffee enemas, and wants to continue them. This is not an addiction, however.
MYTH #5. COFFEE ENEMAS CAN PERFORATE THE COLON. I have never heard of this occurring.
MYTH #6. COFFEE ENEMAS CAN CAUSE INFECTIONS. While this is conceivable, I have never heard of it happening. Just be sure the enema bag and tubing are clean. It is not necessary to sterilize them.
MYTH #7. THE CAFFEINE IS HARMFUL. Less caffeine is absorbed from coffee when taken rectally. If a coffee enema causes a caffeine “buzz”, I suggest using less coffee. Decaffeinated coffee does not work well in coffee enemas.
MYTH #8. DO COFFEE ENEMAS CAUSE DEHYDRATION? You can read on the internet that this is true. However, that is not my experience at all. In fact, many people improve their hydration by doing coffee enemas. The water is absorbed, and this is a benefit.
A few people report that after they do a coffee enema, their lips are dry and a little sore. They may falsely believe that this means the coffee enema caused dehydration. My experience is that these people were already dehydrated, or this symptom would not occur. Either they were not drinking enough water (about 3 quarts or 3 liters daily for an adult), or their drinking water is not hydrating them well, or they are on the “dehydration diet”. This consists of having any amount of caffeine, alcohol or sugars in the diet, including fruit or sweet juice. One cup of coffee or tea is usually okay, but not more.
Max Gerson’s protocol
WHY COFFEE ENEMAS?
We live in a toxic world. Never has planet earth been as polluted as it is today. The levels of some toxic metals are over a thousand times greater than ever before in history. These metals include lead, mercury, cadmium, arsenic, aluminum and nickel. However, there are others commonly found in our food air and water such as uranium, beryllium, bismuth, antimony, zirconium, gadolinium, tin and others, as well.
In addition, the earth is contaminated with over 100,000 toxic chemicals, with more produced every day! For example, the laws of most nations permit the addition of over 3000 chemicals in our food. Pesticides and herbicides are another group of toxic chemicals that are found in our water supplies and in many foods.
The widespread and often overuse of medical prescriptions and over-the-counter drugs adds over a thousand more toxic chemicals to our bodies, especially in the Western world. These include surgical anesthetics, dental anesthetics such as novacaine, vaccine preservatives and stray viruses, and many other poisons used routinely today in the medical profession.
The use of recreational drugs such as cigarettes, heroin, cocaine, Ecstacy, methamphetamines and the cadmium-containing drug, marijuana, just adds much more toxicity to our already-burdened bodies.
Drug residues often remain in the body for decades. I know this to be true because our clients report tasting, smelling, and experiencing the effects of these drugs many years after taking them, during what are called purification reactions or retracings.
The cumulative and combined effects of this toxic assault on our bodies has not been studied sufficiently, at all. However, their presence is associated with ALL major diseases of the 21st century. According the United States Environmental Protection Agency, toxic chemicals and toxic metals constitute a great threat to our health. Fortunately, great progress has been made in the past 50 years or so to limit them in America. However, much more needs to be done. To say that this is the century of toxicity is no exaggeration. The coffee enema is one method, and a powerful one, to help with this problem.
In addition to removing toxins from the body, coffee enemas can:
- Ø Clean and heal the colon
- Ø Detoxify the liver and colon and help rebuild the liver.
- Ø Reduce many types of pain.
- Ø Help eliminate many parasites.
- Ø Reduce and get rid of many symptoms of general toxicity. Since toxicity is the cause of dozens of common symptoms from arthritis to cancer, coffee enemas help with many, if not most diseases and conditions.
- Ø Help with depression, confusion, and general nervous tension.
- Ø Increase mental clarity, improve energy levels, increase joy and happiness, improve digestion, and reduce anger.
- Ø Enable clients to get through difficult healing and purification reactions.
- Ø At least three dozen clients have confided to me “coffee enemas saved my life”.
I have recommended coffee retention enemas to more than thirty thousand people. I have yet to hear about horrible side effects of any kind, although the procedure is somewhat inconvenient, especially at first. Most people get used to it quickly. The coffee retention enema is really quite simple, very safe when done properly, highly effective, able to be done in the privacy of your home, and inexpensive. The use of a bidet toilet attachment can make cleanup easier and better, as well.
Daily coffee enemas are now a central part of all nutritional balancing programs. Dr. Eck did not include them in his original nutritional balancing programs, although he was well aware of the value of coffee enemas for healing.
HISTORY OF THE COFFEE ENEMA
Ancient history of enemas. Healers have recommended enemas for thousands of years. A colorful description of an enema is found in the Dead Sea scrolls. These documents, found recently in the State of Israel near the Dead Sea, date back at least 2000 years to the time of Jesus. According to the scrolls, the master Jesus used these methods to perform his miracles of healing:
“Think not that it is sufficient that the angel of water embrace you outwards only. I tell you truly, the uncleanness within is greater by much than the uncleanness without. And he who cleanses himself without, but within remains unclean, is like to tombs that outwards are painted fair, but are within full of all manner of horrible uncleannesses and abominations. So I tell you truly, suffer the angel of water to baptize you also within, that you may become free from all your past sins, and that within likewise you may become as pure as the river’s foam sporting in the sunlight.
“Seek, therefore, a large trailing gourd, having a stalk the length of a man; take out its inwards and fill it with water from the river which the sun has warmed. Hang it upon the branch of a tree, and kneel upon the ground before the angel of water, and suffer the end of the stalk of the trailing gourd to enter your hinder parts, that the water may flow through all your bowels. Afterwards rest kneeling on the ground before the angel of water and pray to the living God that he will forgive you all your past sins, and pray the angel of water that he will free your body from every uncleanness and disease. Then let the water run out from your body, that it may carry away from within it all the unclean and evil-smelling things of Satan.
And you shall see with your eyes and smell with your nose all the abominations, and uncleannesses which defiled the temple of your body; even all the sins which abode in your body, tormenting you with all manner of pains. I tell you truly, baptism with water frees you from all of these. Renew your baptizing with water on every day of your fast, till the day when you see that the water which flows out of you is as pure as the river’s foam. Then betake your body to the coursing river, and there in the arms of the angel of water render thanks to the living God that he has freed you from your sins. And this holy baptizing by the angel of water is: Rebirth unto the new life. For your eyes shall henceforth see, and your ears shall hear. Sin no more, therefore, after your baptism, that the angels of air and of water may eternally abide in you and serve you evermore.”
Ancient history of coffee. The coffee bean and plant have been part of herbal medicine, folk medicine and shamanic healing for years. According to some historians, coffee originally came from Ethiopia. Then it was introduced into the Middle East, then to Europe, and it was introduced into the Americas in the 18th century.
It was known as a potent liver remedy, and given particularly to the elderly and to those who were infirm or ill in the liver. This is important because today almost everyone has a toxic liver. The reason is the proliferation of toxic metals and toxic chemicals throughout the planet due mainly to industrialization and burning of fossil fuels.
Modern history of coffee enemas. Some of the following was extracted from an article in Healing Newsletter, NL#13, May-June, 1986. By Gar Hildenbrand:
“The coffee enema may have been first used in modern Western nations as a pain reliever. As the story goes, during World War I nurses kept coffee pots on the stove all day long. Battle surgeons and others drank it to stay awake while working horrendously long hours. Enema bags hung around as some patients needed help moving their bowels.
Pain medications were in short supply. Doctors were forced to save the pain drugs for surgical procedures, with little or none for follow-up after surgery. When surgical patients woke up from operations without the benefit of further morphine injections, they would scream in pain and agony from the surgery. They were also constipated from the anesthesia drugs.
As the story goes, one day a nurse was preparing an enema for constipation. Instead of fetching water for the enema, she accidentally dumped some cool coffee into the patient’s enema bag, undid the release clamp, and into the patient it flowed. “I’m not in so much pain,” the poor soldier said. The nurse took notice, and thus began the use of coffee enemas to help control pain.”
Indeed, until about 1984, the coffee enema procedure was listed in the famous Merck Manual, which is used as a handbook by physicians the world over.
DRS. GERSON, KELLEY, GONZALES, AND OTHERS
Drs. Gerson and Kelley. The man who popularized coffee enemas more than any other in modern times was Max Gerson, MD, author of A Cancer Therapy – Results of 50 Cases (1958). Dr. Gerson pioneered nutritional therapy for cancer and other diseases with amazing results. His therapy combined coffee enemas with a special diet, juices and a few other nutritional supplements. The enemas were an integral part of the therapy.
He found that to heal his patients of cancer, he had to stop their pain medication, as it damaged their already weak livers. Coffee enemas, up to 6 per day, would stop the pain without a need for drugs. They also enabled the body to absorb and digest tumor tissue and eliminate it safely, an important stumbling block in natural cancer therapies. Dr. Gerson’s method is offered today at several clinics, most of which are in Mexico.
I recommend a somewhat different regimen than did Dr. Gerson. This is because I suggest a different diet and different nutritional supplements. As a result, I find that less coffee and fewer enemas are generally needed. Here are the differences between the Gerson regimen and what I recommend:
1. The Gerson regimen involves using 3 tablespoons of coffee per enema. I recommend only one to two tablespoons of coffee, or even less when starting out.
2. Some who do the Gerson therapy use the SA Wilson enema coffee, which is a very lightly roasted coffee. I appreciate SA Wilson, but I prefer a medium or dark roast coffee. The very lightly roasted coffee is more yin, which is not helpful. It may also contain an undesirable, though mild toxin.
3. Dr. Gerson recommended four to six enemas daily. I find that only one to four enemas daily are needed. More is too many.
4. The time suggested to boil the coffee varies among practitioners. To prepare an enema, I suggest boiling the coffee for exactly 12 minutes. Longer than this can overcook it.
5. Some other doctors suggest using three or four cups of water. I suggest using only one to three cups of distilled water for an enema.
William Donald Kelley, DDS. In 1968, Dr. Kelley was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. He carefully researched natural cancer therapies and evolved a very effective natural approach that used coffee enemas. He wrote about their benefits and importance in a small book entitled One Answer To Cancer (1969, 1999).
Harold Manner, PhD. Dr. Manner was another pioneer in natural cancer therapy who highly recommended the use of the coffee enema as part of his therapy for cancer.
Nicholas Gonzales, MD. Dr. Gonzales studied under Dr. Kelley and offers the Kelley metabolic cancer therapy. It includes the use of coffee enemas, and is quite successful.
COFFEE, A REMARKABLE HERB
WHAT IS COFFEE?
Coffee is a seed of a tropical fruited bush or small tree. It is found all over the world, although it grows best in certain tropical climates, and often does best on the sides of mountains that face away from the sun. This makes it harder to cultivate with machines, as they may not be able to be used on sloping ground.
Most coffee is grown in South America, Hawaii, China and other parts of Asia, although some is grown in Africa, as well. The best is often from South America due to the local soil conditions.
Important issues concerning the growing and processing of the coffee beans are:
1. Organically grown. Coffee, as with every crop, can contain pesticide residues. For this reason, I suggest an organically grown coffee, of which there are many available.
2. Proper fermentation. Once the beans are harvested and the shells removed, the beans are allowed to ferment, usually in the same area where they are grown. This must be done properly to remove certain toxins from the beans. If it is not done properly, it will affect the flavor and safety of the coffee beans.
3. Roasting. Coffee is an oily seed of a fruit. When roasted, the oils in the coffee beans emerge. Roasting must be done properly to also eliminate some toxic substances. This is one reason I do not recommend for everyone the very lightly roasted SA Wilson Enema Coffee, as it is not roasted enough, in my view. This causes it to have more caffeine, which is probably okay, but it also allows other substances to remain in the coffee.
4. Rancidity. After roasting, the coffee is packaged and send to the marketplace. Some coffee becomes rancid in this process, as it contains polyunsaturated oils. This makes the coffee somewhat irritating, and often harder to hold inside the colon. The coffee brand called ‘bullet-proof coffee’ claims to avoid this problem completely by careful handling of the coffee.
THE BEST COFFEE FOR ENEMAS
One can use any regular, caffeinated, non-instant coffee for coffee enemas. However, here are my suggestions for the best coffee:
1. Many coffees from around the world are excellent. There is plenty to choose from. If possible, I suggest a South American coffee, although others may be fine, as well.
2. A medium or dark roast. I suggest a medium or dark roast coffee for most people. Research in Molecular Nutrition & Food Research found that dark roast coffee restored blood levels of the antioxidants vitamin E and glutathione more effectively than light roast coffee. The dark roast also led to a significant body weight reduction in pre-obese volunteers, whereas the light roast did not.
Separate research also showed that dark roast coffee produces more of a chemical called N-methylpyridinium. This chemical is produced during the roasting process, and the darker the roast, the more N-methylpyridinium it contains.
Caffeine levels vary depending on the degree of roasting of the coffee. Darker roasts often contain less caffeine than lighter roasts.
Some authorities suggest a light roast coffee, or golden coffee such as the “enema coffee” sold by S.A. Wilson in Canada. It is much more yin, which is not desirable. Light roast coffee also contains a toxin that I do not believe should be there. Roasting the coffee more gets rid of this yin toxin. The light roasted coffee may be somewhat easier to use for some people, but it is not best, in my view.
3. A non-oily coffee is probably best. Some coffee beans are quite oily, while other coffees are quite dry. I suggest using one that is drier, not oily. The reason is that the oil is often rancid, adding a toxin to the coffee.
4. Less moldy coffee is best. This is hard to identify. A more costly brand of coffee called “upgraded coffee” is sold at www.bulletproofexec.com that claims to be mold-free. Some who have difficulty with the enemas report doing better with this brand of coffee, while for many people the brand does not seem to matter as much.
5. Organically grown is likely best. Coffees often have pesticides on them. Organically grown coffee may have fewer pesticide residues, and this is beneficial.
COFFEE AS A BEVERAGE
A cup of coffee a day is generally acceptable. However, coffee is irritating to the stomach, and I do not recommend drinking it. It is very different from a coffee enema. Drinking coffee has some of the same effects as the coffee enema. It is a diuretic and can help with constipation. However, constipation disappears with a proper diet and plenty of water to drink. I do not recommend drinking coffee because it is somewhat toxic, and not effective for detoxification.
Avoid strong coffees. Excessive caffeine is not helpful for the body at all, and just acts as a CNS stimulant. For this reason, the recent habit in the West of drinking very strong coffees such as cappuccino, expresso and lattes tends to be harmful and quite irritating.
The habit derives from the old Turkish style of making coffee so strong it is almost like drinking mud. Those who do this are not healthy, and the caffeine and other toxins in the coffee build up in the liver and elsewhere, damaging health. The nervous system can be eventually harmed badly by this habit.
THE EFFECTS OF COFFEE ENEMAS
“In general, coffee enemas are an important tool for physicians who try to detoxify the body. This is not to say they are a panacea. They certainly require more research. But coffee enemas are serious business: their potential should be explored by good research – not mined for cheap shots at alternative medicine or derisively dismissed as yet another crackpot fad.” – Ralph Moss, PhD.
Coffee enemas are helpful to heal most health conditions. This occurs because of the many health benefits of this procedure. Not only are the following effects extremely beneficial, but the combination of these effects is even more powerful.
EFFECTS OF COFFEE ENEMAS ON THE COLON
Coffee applied rectally has the following properties. There is some overlap among these effects:
1. An astringent. This is an herbal property that means it peels the top layer of skin or mucous membrane. This is helpful for some healing, as the top layer of skin or mucous membrane is often ready to come off anyway, and is loaded with toxins. So it is like cleaning the surface layer of the mucous membrane of the colon and perhaps the liver, as well.
2. Mechanical cleansing. The enema mechanically washes out the colon, removing toxic substances, and often nests of parasites, bacteria, yeast colonies, and other debris.
Enemas also stimulate the colon slightly by dilating it a little, and often by altering its temperature somewhat – either making it a little hotter or a little colder.
Another mechanical effect is to increase peristalsis and cause the colon to become active, emptying its contents more completely.
Repeated enemas, especially accompanied by colon massage, helps remove impacted feces and food residues, which is common. Certain food items, especially white, refined flour, can turn hard in the colon and stick to its walls.
Repeat enemas also help clean out so-called ‘pockets’ or diverticuli in the colon. These are slight expansions or dilations in the wall of the colon of most adults that trap food particles, bacteria and often harbor parasitic organisms such as worms, yeasts and others.
Many clients report that upon beginning coffee enemas, they notice either crawling or dead creatures that show up in the toilet when they release their coffee enemas.
Our clients also report that their colonoscopies, after using daily coffee enemas for a few years, revealed amazingly clean and healthy-looking colons. One client, age 79, was told by his doctor that his colon was so clean he never needed to return for another colonoscopy.
Dr. Peter Lechner, who conducted a trial of the Gerson cancer therapy in the post-surgical treatment of metastasized colorectal cancers under the aegis of the Landeskrankenhaus of Graz, Austria, reported in 1984, “Coffee enemas have a definite effect on the colon which can be observed with an endoscope.”
3. Enemas, in general, and the coffee enema in particular, can help stimulate, balance and clear many reflex points that run from the colon segments to every organ and tissue of the body. This is not well known, but is true.
The practical application of this fact is that a problem in a particular part of the colon, such as the ascending colon, can cause a serious disorder elsewhere in the body through a type of reflex or resonance effect. This is considered controversial and strange. However, Bernard Jensen, DC, ND, in his book entitled The Science And Practice Of Iridology, documents this idea with case histories, including flat-plate x-rays of the colon.
1. Anti-oxidant effects. Singlet oxygen atoms cause oxidation in the body tissues. An example of oxidation occurs when a bite is taken from an apple and the surface turns brown. This also occurs inside our bodies and is very damaging.
Coffee contains powerful anti-oxidant chemicals that prevent oxidation. These are particularly helpful for the liver, which is highly susceptible to oxidant damage. Unlike other antioxidants such as vitamin C, alpha lipoic acid and vitamin E, the antioxidants in coffee are far more yang in Chinese medical terminology. This is a great advantage today because the bodies are already too yin and adding more yin antioxidants makes the problem much worse. Some day, doctors will realize this problem and will stop recommending so many anti-oxidants, perhaps recommending coffee enemas instead.
A nutritional balancing program and coffee retention enemas reduce the need for antioxidants because the program removes oxidant sources. These include certain minerals such as iron, copper, manganese and aluminum, among others. These are described in detail in the article entitled Iron, Manganese and Aluminum – The Amigos.
2. Increased pH or alkalinity of the entire intestinal tract. This is due to enhanced bile flow, most likely. Increasing the alkalinity of the small intestine makes it much less hospitable for parasites. It also helps destroy many other types of infections in the small and large intestines. This can help improve the quality of the flora of the intestines and reduce dysbiosis or improper bugs in the intestines.
3. Palmitic acids. In the late 1970s and early 1980s, researchers in the lab of Lee Wattenberg identified salts of palmitic acids (kahweol and cafestol palmitate) in coffee. These act as potent enhancers of glutathione S-transferase which is an important enzyme in the liver. It is part of a major detoxification system that catalyzes the binding of many toxins from the blood stream to the sulfhydryl group of glutathione. For this reason, the glutathione S-transferase system is an important mechanism to get rid of cancer causing chemicals.
Adding coffee beans to the diets of mice enhanced glutathione S-transferase 600% in the liver and 700% in the small bowel. A similar stimulation by coffee of glutathione S-transferase in humans is probable.
Dr. Max Gerson, MD, a major proponent of the use of coffee enemas, wrote that:
“Heubner and Meyer of Goettingen University, Germany had shown in animal models that rectal administration of caffeine would dilate bile ducts and promote bile flow. Theophylline and theobromine, major constituents of coffee, dilate blood vessels and counter inflammation of the gut.
The palmitates of coffee enhance glutathione S-transferase, which is responsible for the removal of many toxins from the blood. Finally, the water in the enema stimulates peristalsis or the movement of toxic substances from the duodenum or upper intestine, through the intestine, and out through the rectum.”
4. Caffeine effects. Caffeine is a mild central nervous stimulant, but not as toxic as most stimulants. Its effects include,
dilation of the bile ducts. The editors of Physiological Chemistry and Physics stated, “caffeine enemas cause dilation of bile ducts, which facilitates excretion of toxic cancer breakdown products by the liver and dialysis of toxic products from blood across the colonic wall.”
This property of caffeine, when administered rectally, is called a choleretic. A choleretic is a substance that increases bile flow. While other agents classed as choleretics increase bile flow from the liver, most do little to enhance detoxifying enzyme systems, and they do not ensure the passage of bile from the intestines out the rectum. Bile is normally reabsorbed up to 9 or 10 times before working its way out the intestines in feces.
The enzyme enhancing ability of the coffee enema is unique among choleretics. Because it does not allow as much reabsorption of toxic bile by the liver across the gut wall, it is a powerful means of detoxifying the blood stream through existing enzyme systems in the liver and small bowel. Because clinical practice has shown coffee enemas to be well tolerated by patients when used as frequently as every four hours, the coffee enema may be viewed as one of the most effective and interesting choleretics in the medical literature.
5. A wonderful “kick starter” for the entire digestive tract. This is a somewhat esoteric concept. However, some remedies and procedures are able to cause a yang or contracting effect that activates an area of the body while causing few adverse effects, when done in moderation. Coffee in the rectum is one of the best procedures to kick start or “crank” the digestive system, in particular. (This is like cranking a gasoline engine, which one does every time one starts an automobile).
Other “crankers” or yang stimulants include supplements and herbs such as trimethylglycine, turmeric, garlic, cayenne and ginseng. I do not recommend ginseng because all of it is toxic today.
6. Nutritional effects – selenium. Coffee contains a very desirable form of selenium needed by almost everyone today. Few foods contain this particularly necessary compound, which is not well-absorbed by mouth, but is better absorbed through the rectum. This is a primary reason for the enzymatic activity of coffee upon liver detoxification pathways. This needs to be researched further, as I do not have more confirmation of this fact other than our observations.
7. Nutritional effects – zinc. Coffee also contains a small amount of an important zinc compound. Once again, it is very needed today, and is not well absorbed by mouth, but is better absorbed rectally. This needs to be researched further, as I do not have more confirmation of this fact other than our observations.
8. Nutritional effects – potassium. Coffee contains a healthful form of potassium that can be absorbed through the wall of the colon. This is a better form of potassium than that found in most fruits. The latter is often a slightly toxic potassium compound that fruit trees tend to absorb from superphosphate fertilizers used on most fruit crops today. Even organic fruit contains this toxic form of potassium today.
9. Coffee antidotes or neutralizes many harmful frequencies of illness in the body. This unusual trait of coffee, not shared by other herbs or remedies, is very well known in the science of homeopathy. Patients are often told by homeopathic doctors never to drink coffee. The coffee can negate the effects of many vibrational remedies, including homeopathic remedies.
This is a very important reason for using coffee enemas. The coffee seems able to clear a wide range of harmful subtle energies in the human system in a way that no other plant or animal substance can do. Repeated use of the coffee implant clears these vibrational frequencies at deeper and deeper levels, each time the procedure is used. These energies definitely affect our health, although they are quite subtle. For more information about some problems of vibrational frequencies on the body, please read Psychotronics on this website.
10. In acupuncture terms, coffee enemas enhance the liver meridian and balance the large intestine meridian. In the science of acupuncture, restoring health depends upon balancing about a dozen energy channels or meridians that run up and down the body. Introducing water and coffee into the colon weakens or inhibits the large intestine meridian somewhat. This tends to enhance the liver meridian, according to acupuncture theory.
Commonly, the liver is weak and the large intestine meridian is over stimulated or overactive due to the presence of toxins in the large bowel. Even if it is not overactive, the effect of the coffee enema, in terms of acupuncture meridians, is to enhance the energy of the liver/gall bladder meridian to some degree.
11. Protection against toxins in coffee. Coffee contains some toxic metals such as lead and cadmium, and some toxic alkaloids. Also, ground coffee may be somewhat rancid, as it contains polyunsaturated oils that can quickly become rancid. However, from our experience, when taken by rectum, these toxins are not absorbed nearly as much as when the coffee is taken orally.
This occurs because the colon is designed to absorb nutrients, while filtering out and leaving behind toxic substances inside the colon. In fact, a healthy colon is quite amazing in its ability to absorb nutrients while protecting the body from a wide variety of toxic substances. This is the reason why drinking coffee is somewhat toxic, but coffee used in an enema is much less so. In fact, we have seen very little toxicity from repeated coffee retention enemas, while those who drink coffee regularly exhibit some toxicity from the beverage.
12. Promotes downward motion. Retaining the coffee enema for 15 minutes or so forces one’s attention downward. Two reasons for this are 1) the presence of some water in the colon, and 2) the need to keep the anal sphincter shut tightly.
Moving energy downward toward the pelvic floor and feet is extremely therapeutic. It assists with grounding and centering, but it does much more than this. It is a powerful healing method all by itself. This is a complex topic. For more information please read Downward-Moving Energy And Healing on this site.
13. Yang effect. Most people’s bodies today are too yin, in Chinese medical terms, especially those who are old or sick. Yin means cold, expanded and today it also means ill. A problem with most medicines and natural remedies such as vitamins and herbs is that they make the body even more yin.
In contrast, coffee is a more yang substance, even though it grows in tropical climates. It becomes much more yang when roasted thoroughly and boiled for 12 minutes only. This also gets rid of some of the caffeine, a yin substance (although some caffeine is necessary for the desired effects). The yang quality of coffee is a great advantage of this procedure over other herbal, natural and medical methods for cleansing the liver and colon.
The yang effect is due to a combination of the nutritional factors in coffee, and its ability to remove yin toxins from the body such as toxic metals and toxic chemicals. To learn more about this vital subject, please read Yin and Yang Healing and Yin Disease on this website.
14. Sympathetic nervous system relaxation. Coffee enemas help relax the sympathetic or fight-or-flight nervous system. Many people report this. This may seem odd, since coffee contains caffeine, which is a stimulant.
Possible reasons for relaxation of the sympathetic nervous system include: 1) stimulation of two important parasympathetic organs, the liver and the large intestine, 2) nutrients in the coffee, 3) removal of irritating toxins from the body rapidly and thoroughly, and 4) the relaxing downward motion of energy. To learn more about the sympathetic nervous system and its importance, please read Autonomic Nervous System Balancing on this website.
15. Improved hydration. While it may seem minor, added hydration from an enema can be a major benefit of coffee retention enemas. Many people are quite dehydrated today. Common reasons for dehydration are:
1) Not drinking enough water. Most adults need two to three liters or quarts per day. Do not drink this with meals, however. Drink one hour after meals up to about half an hour before meals so as not to dilute the stomach juices.
2) Drinking incorrect types of water such as reverse osmosis water, which does not appear to hydrate the body well. Another type of water I do not recommend are any alkaline waters that come from the alkaline water machines.
3) Ingesting substances that tend to dehydrate the body. These include all sugars, all fruit, caffeine and alcohol. One cup of tea or coffee daily is okay, but no more. Soda pop may contain a lot of caffeine.
The addition of several cups of water in the enema improves this serious, but sometimes difficult to identify situation. Improved dehydration also greatly enhances detoxification of the body and overall health. For more on this subject, please read Hydration on this site.
16. Improves activity of the energy centers. As energy moves downward it helps all of the energy centers or chakras, a Sanskrit word, to become more active and become more balanced.
17. Reduced autointoxication. Autointoxication is the production of toxins within the body, usually due to the action of bacteria and yeasts upon partially digested food. Most is the result of fermentation or rotting (putrefaction) and a lot of it occurs in people’s large intestines. This can cause gas, bloating and foul smelling stools. However, even if it causes no symptoms, it damages health significantly, in some cases.
By cleaning the colon of yeasts, parasites and other pathogenic organisms, and by increasing the bile flow, coffee enemas greatly reduce autointoxication.
18. Assisting the lymphatic system. Coffee enemas can greatly assist lymphatic drainage that occurs in the Peyer’s patches. These are extremely important lymph glands located along certain areas of the small intestine. Although the coffee solution does not reach this far, the coffee enema appears to assist the Peyer’s patches due to reflex effects described later in this article.
19. Reduced congestion of the internal organs. An effect of the caffeine and the astringent action of the coffee appear to help reduce congestion in the liver and elsewhere.
20. Reducing the density of the body. Toxic metals in excess and other poisons in the body actually increase its density a little bit. Removing toxic metals and some toxic chemicals decreases the density of the body. This is helpful for healing.
21. Helping to reduce yeast and other parasites from the colon. This may require repeated enemas and perhaps more water. This is a wonderful benefit for some people whose colons are full of yeast. For this to occur, one must do several coffee enemas back to back, putting in a total of about 2 quarts of water into the colon. It helps to rub the colon area of the abdomen vigorously to get the water to penetrate into the pockets of the colon to dislodge the yeast organisms. Adding some crushed garlic to the enema water may help this a little by a chemical mechanism. For more on this important topic, please read Candida Albicans on this site.
22. Improving the skin. The body must eliminate poisons somehow. If the colon is not working well, the body must use alternative elimination channels. One of these is the skin. This causes skin eruptions including dermatitis, acne, eczema, psoriasis and perhaps other types of skin eruptions. The skin must compensate for inadequate elimination through the liver and colon. Coffee enemas assist the skin by restoring elimination through the liver and colon.
23. A form of quiet discipline and a concentration exercise. This may seem odd, but just lying down and holding the anal sphincter closed for 15 or so minutes is a form of concentration exercise that teaches discipline, relaxation, coordination and other mental traits that are helpful for most people.
24. Helping the brain. This may seem unusual, but many clients report feeling more clear-headed after a coffee enema. The caffeine may be a factor, although not much is absorbed from the colon. Stimulation of the colon reflexes to the brain is another possible reason for beneficial effects on the brain.
Different from drinking coffee. Coffee ingested as a beverage is absorbed from the stomach. This differs from absorption from the colon, which occurs with an enema. The colon seems to block the absorption of certain toxins found in coffee, including cadmium and some of the caffeine.
Drinking one cup of coffee daily is okay, but not recommended. Drinking more than one cup is harmful for most people.
EQUIPMENT USED FOR COFFEE ENEMAS
“Doctors at the University of Minnesota showed that coffee administered rectally stimulates an enzyme system in the liver called glutathione S-transferase by 600%-700% above normal activity levels. This enzyme reacts with free radicals (which cause cell damage) in the bloodstream and makes them inert. These neutralized substances become dissolved in the bile, are released through the bile flow from the liver and gallbladder, and are excreted through the intestinal tract.” – The Scientific Basis of Coffee Enemas, The Gerson Institute.
Basic equipment required for coffee enemas are either an enema bag or enema bucket. One could use a fleet enema bottle, but this may not hold enough coffee solution. One could also use a colonic irrigation machine if it is designed to administer substances other than water. This chapter discusses the advantages and disadvantages of each kind of enema equipment.
BUCKETS – PLASTIC AND STAINLESS
Some people prefer enema buckets to bags. A reason for this is cleanliness. Since the buckets are open at the top they can be thoroughly cleaned. The plastic bucket is less expensive, but may hold on to more bacteria. Both are very good. The stainless steel bucket is more expensive.
ENEMA BAGS – OPEN AND CLOSED
Below is a standard enema bag. They come in two configurations – open top or closed top. The open top bag is easier to clean because the opening is larger. However, it is also easier to spill the coffee. The closed top bag is harder to clean, but not really difficult to rinse out. It has the advantage that coffee cannot spill out because the opening can be sealed.
Figure 1. A standard rubber enema/douche bag
These are usually made of hard plastic. Most enema bags and buckets come with two tips. The smaller tip is for enemas, while the larger tip is for douching, but not for enemas. The hard plastic tips are easy to clean and can be removed from the tubing easily.
Some enema kits do not use a hard plastic tip. Instead, the tubing just has one or two holes in the end and one inserts the tube into the rectum. These are softer but more difficult to clean.
Some people prefer to use a soft rubber colon tube or a urinary catheter instead of the plastic enema tip. The tubes are described below. The urinary catheter is much smaller in diameter, so it is easier for some people to insert, especially if one has anal strictures or hemorrhoids.
Most practitioners just recommend inserting the standard enema tip into the rectum lubricated with a little petroleum jelly, soap, or oil. Some people, however, suggest using a flexible rubber colon tube connected to the enema tip. Usually, one first inserts the colon tube all the way into the rectum, and then attaches the enema tip to the protruding end of the colon tube.
Reasons for using the colon tube are:
1. The colon tube releases the water and coffee farther inside the colon. This helps it reach deep inside the colon.
2. The colon tube maybe thinner and softer and thus may go in easier.
Most people do not use colon tubes, which are more difficult to insert. I do not believe using a colon tube is necessary in most cases, though it will move the coffee mixture around the colon better.
Figure 2. An assortment of rubber colon tubes
FLEET ENEMA BOTTLES
These are inexpensive plastic bottles with a removable top sold in drugstores. They come filled with usually salt water, and are designed for a single use enema to just clean the colon. Some people like to empty out the salt water and fill the bottle with coffee solution and use it for coffee enemas.
Advantages of these bottles is there is no tube to wash and the bottle is very light in weight and simple to use. Disadvantages of the fleet enema bottles are:
1. There is no clamp, so as soon as one turns the bottle upside down to insert it the liquid will begin flowing out of it. This is often very messy.
2. The small bottle may not hold enough liquid. The largest fleet enema bottle I have seen hold 8 ounces. This is barely enough.
3. It is difficult to clean the inside of the bottle since the bottle has a small neck.
4. The bottle is rather fragile and may not last.
COLONIC IRRIGATION MACHINES
These are costly machines (over $1000 USD) and are not usually used at home for coffee enemas. Some colon therapists, however, may be able to use them in their offices to administer a coffee enema.
The advantage of the machine is that it uses a thicker enema tip that allows water to flow in and flow out. This means that when doing an enema one does not have to go to the toilet to empty out the coffee. This is easier and cleaner.
A COFFEE ENEMA PROCEDURE
“Coffee enemas are not given for the function of the intestines, but for the stimulation of the liver.” – Max Gerson, MD
All procedures recommended on this website begin with a safety section. It is most important.
1. Start with only a teaspoon of coffee in case you are sensitive to it.
2. Never force the enema tip into the rectum. Lubricate it and twist it slowly and gently, aiming it correctly.
3. Never retain the enema if the pressure to release it is too high. Read about what to do if you cannot retain the enema.
4. Never force anything.
5. Be sure the temperature of the coffee liquid is comfortable to the touch.
6. Coffee enemas take some getting used to. However, if you work out a routine, after a few tries they get easier. This chapter will help with this task. In fact, many of our clients look forward to them.
7. Do not use more than 2-3 cups of water in the enema. If you cannot retain the enema well, start by using 1.5 cups of water.
8. Distilled water or a spring water are generally best for coffee enemas. If these are not available, one can use carbon-only-filtered tap water for enemas.
9. Doing two coffee enemas, back to back, is extremely powerful. Just make enough coffee for two enemas and do one, expel it and do another right afterwards.
10. You may retain the enema more than 15 minutes. It is not essential, but there are benefits to retaining the enema for up to an hour.
11. Some people can do up to four enemas daily, each with up to two tablespoons of coffee in each one. Others cannot handle this much coffee. So be careful. If in doubt, use only up to 4 tablespoons of coffee daily, even if you do four enemas per day.
Dr. Gerson’s protocol. Dr. Max Gerson, MD, who popularized coffee enemas, used much more coffee. However, times have changed a lot since he lived almost 80 years ago. Important differences between then and now are:
1. Most of the bodies are much more yin today. This means more delicate, and often more ill. This is due to radiation toxicity from A-bomb tests, powerplants and other sources. It is also due to more chemical toxins and toxic metals in the food, and electromagnetic stress that did not exist 80 years ago.
2. The colons are more permeable or “leaky” today. As a result, more of the toxins from the coffee get into the body. This is one reason we must use less coffee today.
STEP 1. DECIDE WHERE TO DO YOUR COFFEE CLEANSE AND YOUR BODY POSITION
Here are some guidelines so that you will be warm and comfortable.
1. Body position. I suggest lying on your back when doing a coffee cleanse. Some people prefer to lie on their side, or they prefer the ‘doggie’ position – on your hands and knees.
The reasons for lying on your back are: a) it is relaxing, and b) you can do other nutritional balancing procedures easiest in this position. These include the Roy Masters meditation exercise, shining a red heat lamp on your abdomen, twisting your spine and rubbing your feet. This combination “spa morning routine” is wonderful, and it is much more difficult if you lie on your side or use the “doggie” position on all fours.
2. Elevate the hips. If possible, position yourself so that your hips are slightly higher than your head. This is easy to accomplish by putting a towel under your hips or lifting up the feet of your massage table an inch or so with blocks.
The reason for this is that it will cause the coffee solution to run into your body, helping to retain the enema. Also, intestinal gas will tend to move upward to the anal area and be released. The presence of gas is the main reason some people have difficulty holding the enema.
A) Many people enjoy just placing a towel or yoga mat on the floor of the bathroom to lie upon.
B) Some people do their coffee cleanse in the bathtub, especially if you are not too tall.
C) Some people set up a cot or massage table to lie upon.
D) I learned to do coffee enemas in bed, spreading a towel or two on the bed to protect against spills.
E) Please do not do enemas in a yoga posture or some other strange position. It is best if you relax, and the best position for this is lying down.
F) Another idea is to place a squarish piece of plywood across your bathtub to lie upon, perhaps covered with a cushion. This may be more comfortable than lying inside the tub. If you spill some coffee, it will flow harmlessly into the tub.
4. For children. Coffee enemas are excellent for children and even babies, providing you are careful. Be sure to use less coffee and less water for children.
The easiest position, in most cases, is to place the child on his stomach on a bed, with a towel or better, a bed pan underneath the child’s mid-section. The parent can sit next to the bed.
Lubricate the enema tip well and insert it very slowly and gently, going straight upward from the legs. Twist it a little as you insert it to help it go in. You may need to place a small washcloth over the anal opening to help retain the enema. When finished, the child can turn over and expel the coffee into the bedpan, or get up and expel into the toilet.
STEP 2. GATHERING THE MATERIALS
* Buy a standard 2-quart enema bag, or an enema bucket. The bag should come with a hook or handle to hang up the bag. The bag or the bucket must also have a plastic hose, an enema tip, and a clamp on the hose.
Enema bags are sold at Target, Wal-Mart or many drug stores. If you cannot find one at a local store, you can buy a 2-quart enema bag or bucket inexpensively online. It should cost about $10 to $20. USD.
* Buy preferably some organic, dark roast, and perhaps Columbian regular coffee. This is best, although technically any regular coffee will work. It can be regular grind or flaked. Do not buy instant coffee and do not buy decaffeinated coffee. For maximum freshness, buy coffee beans and grind your own coffee, but this is not necessary. Store your coffee in the freezer for maximum freshness.
The lighter roast coffee, which is a lighter color, is more yin and not as good, although it may be easier to hold in the colon. It may also be less irritating if you have hemorrhoids.
STEP 3. PREPARING THE COFFEE
Coffee can be prepared in the several ways: Here are the methods I suggest:
1. The best – the 12-minute method.
2. The standard coffeemaker.
3. The percolator. This is an older method and is not used much today.
4. The newer steam flash method.
5. The soak or non-boil method. This is more yin, so it is not quite as good. However, it is fast and perhaps better if you are traveling, for instance, as you do not need to boil the coffee.
Here are details about each of these methods.
METHOD 1. The 12-Minute Method.
Place one to two cups of water in a saucepan. Ideally, use distilled water or Ice Age glacial spring water. Spring water or filtered tap water will also work. It will just not absorb as much of the coffee as distilled water.
Add about ½ to two tablespoons of coffee, and bring it to a boil. When you start doing coffee enemas, use much less coffee, to make sure you tolerate it well. For example, begin with just a half teaspoon of coffee and increase the amount when you are sure you tolerate it well. Then work up to about one to two tablespoons of coffee.
When the water and coffee boils, turn down the burner and allow it to simmer for 12 minutes. Your coffee is now ready, but much too hot.
The ideal coffee temperature. For an enema, coffee must be about body temperature or a little lower.
Testing the coffee temperature. To test the temperature of your coffee, place a finger in it. It should be a comfortably warm temperature. If the water is too hot or very cold, retaining the enema will be more difficult.
Cooling down your coffee. Here are simple ways to cool down hot coffee:
1. Add some room temperature water.
2. Place the saucepan in a cold location for a few minutes, such as in the freezer or on a cold floor, perhaps. Be sure to put it on a trivet or plate to protect the area from the hot saucepan.
3. Add an ice cube or two made with purified water.
Making extra coffee to save time. Although fresh is best, to save time you can make enough coffee for two days worth of enemas. Put the extra coffee in the refrigerator as soon as possible.
METHODS 2 and 3. Using a Coffeemaker or Percolator.
These methods make a weaker coffee. To make it stronger, you can put the coffee through the machine twice.
As with the first method, place a cup or two of water in a coffee maker or percolator. Use 1 teaspoon to 3 tablespoons of coffee and turn the machine on. When the coffee is ready, add at least one cup more water to cool the mixture to body temperature.
METHOD 4. The newer instant steam flash method.
This method is used at Starbucks and elsewhere to make cappuccinos and other coffee beverages. Machines for home use are now sold as well. I have not experimented with them, but they should be okay.
METHOD 5. The Soak, Or Non-Boil Method.
Place one cup or more of ground coffee in a glass container. Add twice as much water as coffee to the container. Soak this overnight. Then store the liquid in the refrigerator.
When you want to do an enema, place about 2-4 tablespoons of this soaked liquid in your enema bag and add one and a half to two cups of warm water.
This method is not quite as good, as it is more yin and the coffee is weaker. However, if you do not have time to boil the coffee, or are traveling, for example, this method is fast and does not require a coffeemaker.
STEP 4. PREPARING TO TAKE THE ENEMA
A. Set up your enema bag or bucket. Make sure it is clean, attach one end of the hose to the bucket or bag, and attach the small enema tip to the other end of the hose.
B. Pour the coffee into the enema bag or bucket, making sure you remove the coffee grounds from the liquid, if needed. (If you use a coffee machine, it is done for you.)
Three ways to remove the coffee grounds are 1) decanting, 2) using coffee filter paper, or 3) using a fine strainer. To decant, pour the coffee liquid slowly into your enema bag or enema bucket, and the grounds should stay behind.
Alternatively, you can strain the coffee liquid through a fine strainer or coffee filter paper into the clean enema bag or bucket.
C. If you are using an enema bag, screw on the top of the enema bag. Be sure the plastic hose is fastened tightly onto the enema bag and the thin enema tip is attached to the other end.
D. Remove air from the enema tube. This is an important step, so do not forget it. To do this, grasp, but do not close the clamp on the hose. Place the enema tip in the sink. Hold up the enema bag slightly above the tip until the coffee water begins to flow out. As soon as it starts flowing, quickly close the clamp. This expels any air in the tube.
E. Lubricate the enema tip with a small amount of petroleum jelly, Vaseline, soap, olive oil, coconut oil, shaving cream or even Chapstick. Vaseline or petroleum jelly works very well, but is a little greasy. (Note: Too much lubrication might cause the tip to fall out of the rectum, creating a mess. Experiment to see how much and what kind of lubrication is best for you).
A thick soap or shaving cream is nice because it is very easy to clean up.
F. If possible, have a bowel movement before doing your enema. This is not required, but it can make it easier to retain the enema. If you have difficulty having a bowel movement:
- drink a lot of water
- rub the right calf area while sitting on the toilet
- sometimes rubbing and twisting the right pinky toe will cause a bowel movement.
- if none of the above work, you can do a quick plain tap water enema to clean the colon before your coffee enema. Only do one of these, and only use a cup of water.
(Some people like to do several plain water enemas before they do a coffee enema to clean the colon. This is too much exposure to water. It tends to make the body yin, which is not good.)
STEP 5. DOING THE ENEMA
Hanging the bag or bucket. With the clamp closed, hang the bag or bucket one to three feet above your abdomen. If you have no place to hang it from, you can place it on the floor or bed next to you and you can hold it up to let the coffee flow in.
Inserting the tip. Insert the tip slowly and gently. Aim it straight upwards from the legs, not at any angle. Twist or turn the enema tip gently as you insert it, as this can make it slide in much easier. Make sure it goes all the way in. The enema tip must go in at least two inches. Never leave it half way in – it will not work this way. There are two anal sphincters it must pass through, so the tip must be in all the way.
Letting the coffee go in. Open the clamp and hold or hang the enema bag above the abdomen. The coffee may take a few seconds to begin flowing. If it does not flow, you may gently squeeze the bag or the hose to get it to flow.
If you develop a cramp as you are putting the coffee inside, close the hose clamp, turn from side to side and take a few deep breaths. The cramp will usually pass quickly.
When all the liquid is inside, the bag will become flat. Close the clamp. You can leave the tube inserted, or remove it slowly.
NOTE: If you have intestinal gas, definitely leave the enema tip inside of you and leave the clamp open. The intestinal gas will tend to flow out through the enema tip. Otherwise, you will not be able to hold the enema.
Turning to your right side. An excellent idea once the coffee is inside you is to turn to the right, so that the coffee flows all around the colon. This will enhance the effects of the coffee enema, so please do this.
If you are lying down on your back, turn onto your right side for about two minutes. Then turn back onto your back. This often allows the coffee to flow into the transverse colon and even somewhat into the ascending colon.
What to do during your enema. Most people remain lying on the floor or on a mat. Some people get up from the floor and lie in bed with a towel under your mid-section to protect against leaks. However, do not walk around with the coffee inside.
This is an excellent time to do the Roy Masters meditation exercise! You can also rub your feet, and twist your spine. It is also an excellent time to practice deep breathing. You can also listen to a tape or CD, or just relax.
STEP 6. CLEANUP
Emptying the coffee. Try to hold the enema for at least 10 to 15 minutes. More is even better, up to one hour. When you are ready to expel the coffee, go to the toilet and empty out the coffee solution.
It is okay if some water remains inside. This usually means you are somewhat dehydrated. In this case, you need to drink more water, or a different kind of water. However, it is fine if no coffee comes out of you. Rubbing your abdomen and your right calf area, while sitting on the toilet, may help eliminate the water. Please read the article entitled Water For Drinking at www.drlwilson.com for more information about which water to drink and how much.
A bidet toilet attachment can be wonderful to quickly and thoroughly clean your bottom. It costs about $30 to $50. USD and provides a spray of water on your anal area while sitting on the toilet. It attaches easily and uses the water supply to the toilet. It either attaches to the toilet seat, or is a handheld sprayer unit. I prefer the units that attach to the toilet seat. For more on this topic, read Bidet Toilet Attachments on this website.
Washing out the enema equipment. Wash the tube, the bag or bucket, and the tip thoroughly with soap and water, and hang them up to dry. It is not necessary to sterilize them.
Eating after the enema. Many people are hungry after a coffee enema. It is fine to eat after the enema. I do not suggest eating just before doing the enema. Wait an hour, if possible, after eating before doing a coffee enema.
1. To retain the coffee for 15 minutes requires that you relax. Make sure the room is warm, and that you are comfortable. Wear a tee shirt, sweat shirt or bathrobe to keep warm or cover yourself up with a blanket. Perhaps put on some quiet music, meditate, breathe deeply, or even watch television or listen to the radio while you are doing your retention enema. Please do not get up and walk around.
2. To help keep the coffee in, you may place a washrag or small towel over the anal area. Most people find this unnecessary, but it will help if you have a weak anal sphincter.
3. If you have a lot of money, you can buy a colonic irrigation machine, or colon hydrotherapy machine that allows one to add coffee to an enema. Using the machine is a little cleaner because one need not empty it into the toilet. Instead, the enema tip on the machine is designed to allow the coffee to go in, and to allow the coffee to be expelled all while one lies down comfortably.
4. If intestinal gas is a problem, some stretching or bending exercises before the enema may eliminate the gas. In particular, lay down on your bed and pull both knees up to your chin to expel gas. You can also leave the enema tip inside you the entire 15-30 minutes with the clamp open. This allows gas and air to escape back into the enema bag. The bag must be at a higher level than your body and you will need to use a small strap around your thigh to keep the enema tube inside you so it does not fall out.
5. If the coffee enemas causes hypoglycemic symptoms such as dizziness, shaking or weakness, it is because a coffee enema may lower your blood sugar. If this happens to you, eat a little something just before or just after taking the enema. However, do not eat a lot before a coffee enema because it will make it harder to retain the enema.
Thank you for Clicking In!
A little Q & A from Jeffery (ANTI GMO) Smith.
Can you explain the relationship between pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers, and GMOs?
Monsanto was the patent holder for Roundup, the world’s most popular herbicide, which utilizes glyphosate as the active ingredient. The Roundup patent was set to expire in 2000. So as a way to give themselves a de facto extension, they genetically engineered crops not to die when sprayed with this weed killer. The farmers who bought their Roundup Ready seeds were forced to buy Roundup. The crops from the seeds that had not been engineered would die upon application, but Roundup Ready crops can absorb the glyphosate. After being soaked in Roundup, they are later sold as food to you and me. The other trait are corn and cotton plants engineered to make their own pesticide. When insects feed on these crops, the poison breaks open holes in their stomachs and they die. The crops are like pesticide and herbicide delivery systems. This happens indirectly too, as livestock eat Roundup Ready crops as their primary diet in America.
What dangers are posed to humans by ingesting glyphosate?
The level of Roundup that is responsible for problems can be minuscule—measured in parts per trillion. Yet the EPA allows residue levels of Roundup that can be one million times this amount in our food and water. A series of peer-reviewed papers discussing the biochemistry of glyphosate linked it to most of the diseases associated with the Western diet, including cancer, heart disease, obesity, diabetes, autism, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, anorexia nervosa, gluten sensitivity, kidney failure, ADHD, depression, anemia, anxiety, and others. Many problems stem from the gastrointestinal system because glyphosate kills beneficial bacteria in our gut and can promote the overgrowth of negative gut bacteria. It can also block our internal production of key amino acids, which in turn allow the production of serotonin, melatonin, and dopamine, which are very important for health and human behavior. Roundup in our systems also can block or inhibit the ability of the body to detox hundreds of other toxins in the liver. It is an endocrine disrupter that promotes cancer growth and tumor growth. All according to peer-reviewed, published studies.
If I snack on corn chips at my local restaurant—and if the chips are not organic, then there is a very high likelihood they are produced with GMO corn. What’s the effect on me?
Do you really want to know? The corn will likely be engineered to contain two traits: on one hand, the Roundup Ready corn will contain glyphosate. On the other, it will also contain genes that produce Bt toxin. If lab rats are an indicator, French studies showed damaged liver, kidneys, and pituitary glands, and also multiple massive tumors from the Roundup. Three years ago scientists discovered that Bt toxin can poke holes in human cells; poking holes in cells is how it kills insects. The toxin also has a long history of demonstrating allergenic properties. The Bt toxin may cause leaky gut—holes in the walls of the intestines— which may be why it was found in the bloodstream of 93% of the pregnant women tested in Canada, and in 80% of their unborn fetuses. Bt toxin has been shown to be toxic to red blood cells in mice and may be causing serious blood problems in humans. Because it is in the unborn fetus, and the fetus does not have a well-developed blood-brain barrier, it may be poking holes in cells in the brain as well. One of the scariest studies associated with GMOs confirmed that part of the gene inserted into genetically engineered crops transferred into the DNA of bacteria living inside our intestines. They never confirmed whether that gene continued to function, but if it did— in the case of the corn chips, for example—it might convert our intestinal flora into living pesticide factories, producing Bt toxin 24/7. This might explain why 93% of pregnant women tested had Bt toxin in their blood. Because the Bt toxin should wash out fairly quickly, this might explain why there was such a high percentage—because it was being produced in their own intestines. I don’t have to tell your readers about the importance of gut bacteria. Our digestive system is part of our immune system and has a huge influence on behavior and cognitive ability. Like a proverbial Trojan horse, your seemingly harmless and tasty corn chips are likely killing beneficial gut bacteria and possibly allowing GM genes to colonize your intestines.
You travel a lot; what differences do you see between American and European consumer awareness of GMOs?
Europeans were shocked to discover that most Americans had no clue about GMOs. Just five years ago or so, 60% of Americans claimed they had never eaten a GMO in their life. Only 25% of Americans even knew that GMOs were in the food supply, let alone throughout the food supply. Simply put, Europeans are more informed, whereas Americans have been kept in the dark. Consistent studies show that the more people learn about GMOs, the less they trust them, especially in the area of long-term health consequences.
What is your advice to readers who might want to accelerate their GMO consciousness to the next level?
We have lots of information on our website, ResponsibleTechnology.org, including links to my movie, Genetic Roulette: The Gamble of Our Lives. It consistently motivates people to become non-GMO eaters. In terms of behavior modification, I think it’s helpful for the whole family to transition together. We’ve heard repeatedly about families that watch the movie and have gotten to what I call the “cupboard stage,” where they throw out GMO products so they can replace them with nonGMO alternatives. It’s also good for people to take notes in a journal about the symptoms and levels of energy before and after they attempt a non-GMO diet. People tend to lose weight and have more energy, get colds less. This might provide the extra motivation to continue with a GMO-free diet. There’s a whole connection between gluten sensitivity and GMOs that we won’t have time to address here, but there are alarmingly strong correlations with the rise of gluten sensitivity and the introduction of GMOs. At GlutenAndGMOs.com, we discuss the leaky gut, gut bacteria imbalances, damaged intestines, and other links between Bt toxin, Roundup, and gluten problems. Eating non-GMO is easier when you avoid processed foods and cook for yourself, but it’s more challenging at restaurants. It’s good advice to put pressure on the restaurants you patronize to provide non-GMO foods. Tell your friends to do the same. Be an activist educator. Ask whether the corn chips or the tofu or the canola oil is organic. Emphasize that it’s very important to you and that it would be a strong selling point for the restaurant. This will help ignite a restaurant revolution.
We are pleased you surfed into this site
Why does my heart feel so bad? People are so lost off their path! That’s why! We see thousands of people very intimately and my soul feels so bad …. I am a huge sensitive and empath! I have to cleanse myself of others low frequencies hourly. I feel you folks and I love you all.
I give you numerous people to look to and find your OWN path….they can help you folks and this is just a start. When you see what peace you can achieve with my help here you will explore, stop using others belief systems, and find your own on your own. I invite you to mend your heart and your souls.
http://www.AngelTherapy.com/ (Doreen Virtue)
http://PlumVillage.org/ (Thich Nhat Hanh)
Greatest Gratitude From me to you for clicking into my site!
Continually being assaulted psychologically, emotionally & physically as a child, resulted in being wounded. I used the following six addictions to treat and numb the pain. Nicotine, Caffeine, THC, Sugar, Alcohol and Self. I didn’t like myself and felt I couldn’t change.
But the common addiction of judging and condemning others is to me of the lower order. I too was an ego in a bag of skin. I beg you to come out of the “SELFIE” age and be in service to others.
I appreciate you!
Thank you for visiting !
Telling lies about pot is a full-time job for the Feds
Not Enough Studies
Myth: The Feds claim there is insufficient research of marijuana, preventing them from rescheduling it so it can be used medicinally (as cocaine is).
Reality: Marijuana is the most analyzed plant/substance in human history, with over 20,000 studies and reviews to date published worldwide in scientific literature concerning the chemistry and pharmacology of cannabis compounds and the endocannabinoid system.
Myth: Consuming cannabis is a conduit to abusing hard drugs like coke and heroin.
Reality: Researchers since the 1980s have identified alcohol as the primary “gateway drug.” Furthermore, University of Florida’s extensive study in 2012 found high school seniors who drink are 16 times more likely to use illegal drugs.
Myth: As pot is generally smoked, it’s understandable that the public should worry about the threat of cancer.
Reality: Several studies indicate pot poses no significant risk of cancer, while other evidence points to weed curing the Big C, as THC shrinks tumors in rats. Famed patient Angel Raich’s oncologist attributed her brain cancer suppression to cannabis.
Legal Medical Pot Causes Crime
Myth: Dispensaries escalate neighborhood crime.
Reality: Medical pot shops cut down on black-market activity, substantiated by a 2011 RAND study finding crime actually increased (up to 114 percent) in L.A. ‘hoods where former dispensaries had closed. This revelation proved so undermining that L.A. City Attorney Carmen Trutanich pressured RAND to go against policy and retract the report just one month later.
Damages Brain Function and IQ
Myth: Getting high on the regular causes cognitive impairment and kills brain cells.
Reality: Even heavy pot use has no detrimental effect on intelligence and cognition according to a 2001 Harvard study. A 2009 University of Saskatchewan study found synthetic THC increased brain cell formation 40 percent, and 2013 research from University of Bonn indicates cannabis energizes and strengthens crucial cellular subunits of the brain.
HELLO AND THANK YOU EVERYBODY HAPPY EVERYTHING!
This lady teaches you a way to give yourself more life force daily. If your sensitive and empathetic this technique works for me.
Click here to watch a 3 minute video on energy clearing:
Our Pleasure to have you navigate here! Thank you!
5 minute video on why you may be gassy, bloated, constipated, and sick for no known reasons!
Click on the link: http://bit.ly/1GJJoyw and scroll down to :
Why Are We Being Fed by a War Chemical Company?
June 29, 2015 by admin
Filed under Cleansing, Colon Cancer, Colon Hydrotherapy, Colonic, Colonic Health Benefits, Colonic Implants, Colonic Irrigation, Colonic Misconceptions, Constipation, Detox, Enema, TOXICITY, What is a Colonic?, YELP REVIEWS
Thanks for Navigating In to This Site!! You can Entrust Yourself To Us.
Reviews Since 2007
286 Reviews from “Birds Eye”
105 Reviews from “Super Pages”
55 Reviews from “City Search”
89 Reviews from “Yellow Pages”
24 Reviews from “Kudzu”
45 Reviews from “Merchant Circle”
66 Reviews from “Insider Pages”
29 Reviews from “Google +”
75 Reviews from “Judy’s Book”